[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I seriously cant believe i missed out on being on this card. Im actually crying right now bc im so sad. I adore BPS so much so it feels like a punch in the gut to think about such a missed opportunity. Ive been so busy these past two weeks with work so i haven’t visited asianfuse...plus this thread moves super fast. It was my birthday a few days ago too...and i robbed myself of one of the best birthday presents ever. I didnt go through all the pages or anything but i think i picked up on the crucial enough parts around this card/meet n’greet thing with pope. Thank you so much you girls for all your efforts and attempt to include me...even @Rosi kept putting my name on the list which sent out several notifications that I completely missed bc i havent been here. Im still happy that some of our members represented. I just wish i could have been on the card too...what a beautiful card...so creative...
Oh nooo huuugs I included your username actually! because Rosi included it on the list. Just that I don't have your country/region on. :)

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I seriously cant believe i missed out on being on this card. Im actually crying right now bc im so sad. I adore BPS so much so it feels like a punch in the gut to think about such a missed opportunity. Ive been so busy these past two weeks with work so i haven’t visited asianfuse...plus this thread moves super fast. It was my birthday a few days ago too...and i robbed myself of one of the best birthday presents ever. I didnt go through all the pages or anything but i think i picked up on the crucial enough parts around this card/meet n’greet thing with pope. Thank you so much you girls for all your efforts and attempt to include me...even @Rosi kept putting my name on the list which sent out several notifications that I completely missed bc i havent been here. Im still happy that some of our members represented. I just wish i could have been on the card too...what a beautiful card...so creative...
Girl, if you blow up the card you can see your name between @lakornkiki and @Koy123. Sorry you were busy but @milquety managed to add everyone we could in! Don't cry now ok. Pope's eyes has landed his sight on your name as much as he does the rest of ours.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Poor Big! Sad thing there about his mum, hope the years had made that pain lesser.
You hit it right in saying BPS is a miracle for all its cast & changing their own destinies; how pleased he must be for the dad to finally recognise his acting career. Thanks for translating ok.
Crying :(:crybaby2: poor Big or Daddy Big. How could his father not acknowledge him as an actor and same goes to the entertainment . No one really cares until BPS. That's why BPS is so special because it gives those hidden gems a chance to spark! Like Pope, Bella (she was well known but still underrated than other actresses), actually most all the casts in BPS.

But yeah I'm glad Big's father finally see how good of an actor he is and that his son starred in a lakorn that will go down as a classic hit
#proudmamaofBPS:cheer:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Celebrating 900 pages not even 2 weeks into rerun we are cute together aren't we all? Let's sail that boat again and hit another 98! Which drama had the most so far?
Of the extended scenes thrown to us there's one where Janward told Kade she loves her husband (Rheung) more than anyone else. Why did she has to say something like that? Hope it's not anything bad.
In the script, after Khun Loong passed away, Khun Ying Jumpa was crying a bit harder. She tried to be strong in front if him so that he will go peacefully. Date was conforting her and he too was breaking quite a bit. Reung tried to comfort Khun Ying Jumpa too.

At the other side, Kade told Janward that everything is happening too fast. Janward asked what made him pass away? Kade explained by using medical science which made her confused etc...Than her attention switched to Date coz she never seen him this down and she knew how close he is to his father. She said "pity khun p' date that he has to separate from someone who is so close to him" "don't look at me like this, I love my husband more than anyone else" Kade said "I am also happy Luang Reung also love you more than any other ladies"

When it comes to Janward and Rueng scenes I paid attention coz they have very few scenes. Easy to point what didnt make the cut. Even their scenes before she delivered the baby, it was supposed to be longer and sweeter with them talking about missing out a big time by looking at people who don't really love them back....

Applaud the script writer for creating all the plots for Janward and Rueng love story which is entirely different from the original novel. If they follow the novel, Rueng is a complete playboy who has many wives at home and that has nothing to do with Janward at all. And Janward is just an angel who has even very little role in the story. She needs to change her religion after married to Luang Siyuth coz he is from Muslim family etc. I can't imagine if the story goes this way.

P.S. the entire ending scene which all of them and their kids at Kade/Date house was made up by script writer. In the book, just said the 3 family often hang out. This scene in script supposed to be longer too. Malee and Kade's sons were having a fist fight that Janward almost go to interfere but stopped by Kade. Kade said "Children grew up together will not fight to death. They will make up soon" then we see them coming back stopped fighting just as kade said. I think they changed this part coz Bella was sick on that day of filming where all of them are together. They used body double. Bella came to shoot later with only Mae kaew, Mae Prang and Mae Deurn.:fighting3::risas3: sorry I wrote an essay.

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Goodness too much to read. You ladies are so active! Wish I could join more often too! Lol Chippy’s latest IG story has Pope and it’s kind of funny. She asked him if he missed her and he says no. Lol sometimes I think he’s annoyed by her because I’ve seen other videos of him looking annoyed LMAO but I’m sure he’s just joking, he’s a kidder. Interesting how he always praises Bella but never seems annoyed by her..
https://instagram.com/p/BjbxoXKhK4n/

Rosi

Wifey #42
Goodness too much to read. You ladies are so active! Wish I could join more often too! Lol Chippy’s latest IG story has Pope and it’s kind of funny. She asked him if he missed her and he says no. Lol sometimes I think he’s annoyed by her because I’ve seen other videos of him looking annoyed LMAO but I’m sure he’s just joking, he’s a kidder. Interesting how he always praises Bella but never seems annoyed by her..
Whatever it is he's saying it sounds very cute. Can anyone translate his word by word? Thanks.

Rosi

Wifey #42
In the script, after Khun Loong passed away, Khun Ying Jumpa was crying a bit harder. She tried to be strong in front if him so that he will go peacefully. Date was conforting her and he too was breaking quite a bit. Reung tried to comfort Khun Ying Jumpa too.

At the other side, Kade told Janward that everything is happening too fast. Janward asked what made him pass away? Kade explained by using medical science which made her confused etc...Than her attention switched to Date coz she never seen him this down and she knew how close he is to his father. She said "pity khun p' date that he has to separate from someone who is so close to him" "don't look at me like this, I love my husband more than anyone else" Kade said "I am also happy Luang Reung also love you more than any other ladies"

When it comes to Janward and Rueng scenes I paid attention coz they have very few scenes. Easy to point what didnt make the cut. Even their scenes before she delivered the baby, it was supposed to be longer and sweeter with them talking about missing out a big time by looking at people who don't really love them back....

Applaud the script writer for creating all the plots for Janward and Rueng love story which is entirely different from the original novel. If they follow the novel, Rueng is a complete playboy who has many wives at home and that has nothing to do with Janward at all. And Janward is just an angel who has even very little role in the story. She needs to change her religion after married to Luang Siyuth coz he is from Muslim family etc. I can't imagine if the story goes this way.

P.S. the entire ending scene which all of them and their kids at Kade/Date house was made up by script writer. In the book, just said the 3 family often hang out. This scene in script supposed to be longer too. Malee and Kade's sons were having a fist fight that Janward almost go to interfere but stopped by Kade. Kade said "Children grew up together will not fight to death. They will make up soon" then we see them coming back stopped fighting just as kade said. I think they changed this part coz Bella was sick on that day of filming where all of them are together. They used body double. Bella came to shoot later with only Mae kaew, Mae Prang and Mae Deurn.:fighting3::risas3: sorry I wrote an essay.
I love your writings so don't you dare be sorry! It's great that you explained it out from your own persective of the novel - uhh, how I wished they'd hurry up with the translated book, it would be a gem to read and keep! So finally at least it's all out of the way how the ex-near misses feel about the ones they've cared for before. Janward was close to Jumpa's family even if things didn't work out the way they want it to be; naturally she would feel bad for him & his mum.

But I am very glad they didn't follow entirely the novel about Rheung & Janward. She having to convert and him going on his merry way with lots of women that would have saddened me a lot if I get to read the story. Sometimes credit should be given to scriptwriters and producers to change things around from the book so it becomes something else more beautiful on screen.

I also think it would be very touching if they had included the intended scenes before the baby. That would be nice to see Rheung & Janward admit about losing time while they were both on the lookout for somebody else. Ehh so sad uhh, this sort of conversation between couples, especially if what they've got now far surpassed anyone they could have ever had.

Although it's great to see the ending with them having so many kids I wouldn't have minded if it stops on a high note of Date & Kate just being happily married & in love. It would suffice to know all the suspicions are gone, Date knows where she's from ..... just tying of the loose ends.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yes, on the show he said that he has a 15 years old son( and handsome too)

P' Ya and P'Noon confirmed that they will appear in Prom Likit as nanny, and P'Big wants to act too.
He said that his dad didn't acknowledged him as an actor, only he appeared in BPS now that his dad kind of feels proud of him. BPS really made a miracle for every casts, it changes their destiny.
He talked about his mum too. She passed away when he was 4 years old. His parents dropped him at the school and one car hit his mum when she went back to his dad waiting in the car, it's like in front of his eyes. She passed away at the hospital though
Awe. . . . that's so sad. Well I hope his dad is more accepting of his career now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe. It's ok. Maybe we'll have another opportunity somewhere. Like you know in America hopefully. Haha. Pope needs to come to America.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I'm so sorry I was rushing this afternoon & I overlooked, but wishing you now a Happy Belated Birthday @Thookatha !! Hope you had a grand one with nice presents!! If only all of you had been here we'd have all screamed at Pope wouldn't we?? But there's only 5 of us that day, so we're very well behaved.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahaha. I think Chippy acts more like a kid with Pope, so Pope treats her like one.

He said something about 3 days?? Are we getting KST F-Su???