[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

@lakornkiki What makes you uncomfortable... their poses or the fact that they're posing with Pope in cardboard form and you're not? :risas3:
It’s def. their poses! :facepalm::risas3:

On the positive note, Betagro is a public traded company. Good brand for Pope. It’s just this campaign’s cutoffs are making people pose weird.

It maybe a culture thing. Its like Aum and her SEA MIN drink campaign. They meant Sea’s minirals but who wants to swallow that if you name it “sea min” that comes out sounding like semen. And Aum’s product is from a big brand too. LoL

Here is an image and a Bangkok Post article for a fun read :)
4CB101EB-6B34-42E6-89FF-CE152DB43F42.jpeg
Hahaha. No thanks.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinion/1425042/funny-product-name-fails-thailands-edition

Boba ad with “suck my balls” made me loose my coffee the other morning. :risas3:

Last edited:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹

On the positive note, Betagro is a public traded company. Good brand for Pope. It’s just this campaign’s cutoffs are making people pose weird.

It maybe a culture thing. Its like Aum and her SEA MIN drink campaign. They meant Sea’s minirals but who wants to swallow that if you name it “sea min” that comes out sounding like semen. And Aum’s product is from a big brand too. LoL

View attachment 15998
Hahaha. No thanks.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinion/1425042/funny-product-name-fails-thailands-edition

Boba ad with “suck my balls” made me loose my coffee the other morning. :risas3:
No I think it's the sausage... :risas3::rolleyes:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Now playing that beautiful theme of them on the river..... I'm crying watching Rheungrit..... poor guy, so soft his expression.... he does love Kade. While here in Ayutthaya Por Date is starting to show his jealousy! He gave a grunt watching them together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've been following this thread for forever and I finally broke down and got an account today... hello fellow Pope fangirls!
Hiiiiii!!! Welcome!!!!!!!! Always exciting when new fans enter this thread! Hehhe.

I have to check them out.... maybe when i am done with Weir’s lakorn this weekend.

Dawin in LR is being mobbed by the newbies so I’ll share one of my fav videos i made of him. That one never fails to make me crawl back to him. :risas3:
I have over 100 vids of mostly Nadech and some NY. This one is one of my fav.

Have you seen any of my Nadech vids before?
I haven't seen them, but definitely will now. Hahaha.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
New Standees for @phatman and @pangiaxiong to grab, i mean steal. :rolleyes:

Am I considered an accomplice if i share this info? :risas3:

View attachment 15993

View attachment 15994

View attachment 15992
DANG LOOK AT THAT SAUSAGE! LOOKS GOOOODDD :naughty2:

Someone kill me..that was not appropriate lol..excuse this angel.

Those standees are mine! And of course I can let you borrow for a short time? Lol @lakornkiki

But yeah that poster would make a great addition to my collection of Pope in my room. I could stare at it alllll day!:p

Rosi

Wifey #42
Wasn't in the book was when all the kids from 3 families gathered.
Ahh Chario..... Since you've read the novel, need a bit your clarification here - thanks. What was it about the secret letter which Constantine wrote to the French army? Por Date told Kosa Ban & the others that Kade has seen this letter; later she also admit that she did.
But where did she see the letter? Was there a preserved copy found in the present & she saw it because her uni Professor showed it to the class?
Because when she went invisible to Constantine's house she didn see the letter.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
New Standees for @phatman and @pangiaxiong to grab, i mean steal. :rolleyes:

Am I considered an accomplice if i share this info? :risas3:

View attachment 15993

View attachment 15994

View attachment 15992
Ooo. I want the one he crosses his arms. I wonder who'll get to keep those once the promo is over. . . ?

And people are making me uncomfortable with their poses. WTH :confused0::risas3::risas3:
View attachment 15995
View attachment 15996
View attachment 15997
Well. . . it's not their fault he's so provocative. I mean but still why do they want that hot dog. I'd rather have something else. . . :rolleyes:

View attachment 15998
Hahaha. No thanks.

Hahaha. Wth. Sea Min???

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ahh Chario..... Since you've read the novel, need a bit your clarification here - thanks. What was it about the secret letter which Constantine wrote to the French army? Por Date told Kosa Ban & the others that Kade has seen this letter; later she also admit that she did.
But where did she see the letter? Was there a preserved copy found in the present & she saw it because her uni Professor showed it to the class?
Because when she went invisible to Constantine's house she didn see the letter.
I didn't read. I just went through audio narrating on youtube sometimes in early March. Honestly, I skipped almost all politics/history parts coz the words were too hard for me to understand at that time. Just skipped to only romantic parts of the couples :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Rosi

Wifey #42
I've been following this thread for forever and I finally broke down and got an account today... hello fellow Pope fangirls!
Hello Rachfull! Welcome to the noisy BPS gang!!
But like any good social or military club with a rock hard reputation everyone who comes in has to go through an initiation. READY?????......
Courtesy of @phatman please recite our united mission in one deep breath :

"I, RACHFULL, asianfuse member number 25241, pledge allegiance to the BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Long Jacket Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Feel Good No Complaints Just Pervy Ladies Crew!"

Done that?? Then you're IN !! heheee