[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I have to check them out.... maybe when i am done with Weir’s lakorn this weekend.

Dawin in LR is being mobbed by the newbies so I’ll share one of my fav videos i made of him. That one never fails to make me crawl back to him. :risas3:
I have over 100 vids of mostly Nadech and some NY. This one is one of my fav.

Have you seen any of my Nadech vids before?
How is Weir's movie? Is it any good?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I don't know if it has been shared here yet or not. :celebrate16: I watched one interview of Rompaeng. She said in Ayuttaya era (King Narai era), people didn't wear shirts according to history book. So, all the costumes we saw in BPS were made up. :facepalm: imagine all of them with no shirts on:p...hahahha.

I'm the most innocent AF user here.:angel10:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I thought you were studying for the board? Are you done? I have so much stuff to do and not feeling it so i am procastinating and chatting here. :p
I'm still studying. My exam is not till the 22nd, I should had scheduled it sooner cus I'm slacking :confused:.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't know if it has been shared here yet or not. :celebrate16: I watched one interview of Rompaeng. She said in Ayuttaya era (King Narai era), people didn't wear shirts according to history book. So, all the costumes we saw in BPS were made up. :facepalm: imagine all of them with no shirts on:p...hahahha.

I'm the most innocent AF user here.:angel10:
Lol yeah, historians were saying how inaccurate that part was because shirts were not worn for another 100 yrs later lol. For the purposes of television, they have to put on a shirt :rolleyes:.

I'm still studying. My exam is not till the 22nd, I should had scheduled it sooner cus I'm slacking :confused:.
Oh, you have some time... dont worry, we’ll be rooting for you amd sending good vibes your way.

:cheer::cheer:Kit Kat su su, Kit Kat su tai! :cheer::cheer:
(Now, imagine this crew cheering loudly Kade style at the boat race! I volunteer to be Kade so i can fall onto Por Date’s lap and get that smile. :love::naughty2: Since we are also a responsible crew, we have to tell you to go back to study. hahaha. We so bossy. :p)

Last edited:
No I think it's the sausage... :risas3::rolleyes:
DANG LOOK AT THAT SAUSAGE! LOOKS GOOOODDD :naughty2:

Someone kill me..that was not appropriate lol..excuse this angel.

Those standees are mine! And of course I can let you borrow for a short time? Lol @lakornkiki

But yeah that poster would make a great addition to my collection of Pope in my room. I could stare at it alllll day!:p

LOVE this crew. I was being PG so we won’t scare away a new comer and you’ll be like “SAUSAGE”!!!!

Also, the Betagro ad team, Don’t they know we’re pervs? How can they serve us those standees with the sausages???? Oh, maybe they do!!!!! Watch these fly off the shelves in Thailand :risas3::risas3:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
LOVE this crew. I was being PG so we won’t scare away a new comer and you’ll be like “SAUSAGE”!!!!

Also, the Betagro ad team, Don’t they know we’re pervs? How can they serve us those standees with the sausages???? Oh, maybe they do!!!!! Watch these fly off the shelves in Thailand :risas3::risas3:
There's no use hiding our true colours... :celebrate16:

I've been following this thread for forever and I finally broke down and got an account today... hello fellow Pope fangirls!
Welcome! I'm sure the LSP stuff won't scare you away if you've already been following for a long time! :p
You're here to stay~!

Hello Rachfull! Welcome to the noisy BPS gang!!
But like any good social or military club with a rock hard reputation everyone who comes in has to go through an initiation. READY?????......
Courtesy of @phatman please recite our united mission in one deep breath :

"I, RACHFULL, asianfuse member number 25241, pledge allegiance to the BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Long Jacket Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Feel Good No Complaints Just Pervy Ladies Crew!"

Done that?? Then you're IN !! heheee
hahaha @Rosi2 you are hazing a new member in?
I think we scaring @Rachfull .....

Last edited: