[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Understand around 5%. Hahaha...can predict a little and know aome simple

I am innocent :celebrate16::angel10:
Innocent my butt!

I don't know if it has been shared here yet or not. :celebrate16: I watched one interview of Rompaeng. She said in Ayuttaya era (King Narai era), people didn't wear shirts according to history book. So, all the costumes we saw in BPS were made up. :facepalm: imagine all of them with no shirts on:p...hahahha.

I'm the most innocent AF user here.:angel10:
Shirt. Less???? Then why the beach did K'Nong put shirts on them?! Haha

Ok .Let's see rgem who is the most innocent person in this thread?? As far as I know. . . no one! Hahaha

LOVE this crew. I was being PG so we won’t scare away a new comer and you’ll be like “SAUSAGE”!!!!

Also, the Betagro ad team, Don’t they know we’re pervs? How can they serve us those standees with the sausages???? Oh, maybe they do!!!!! Watch these fly off the shelves in Thailand :risas3::risas3:
Seriously. They asking for some dirty minds. Haha .

Not sure if these will last until the end of promo period so the thief gets to keep them??? Ahem @pangiaxiong !!:risas3:
True. Cuz I'm on my way to steal 'em already. Hahaha .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We are never letting him off the hook for this shading thing.... oh and lying about no kisses in BPS. He is forever a lier and a shader. No character credit with us yet we love him so much. Is this the bad boy attraction the elders warn us about? :p
Hahaha. Must be. No wonder all the boys of Ch3 tells us he's worse than them!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello Rachfull! Welcome to the noisy BPS gang!!
But like any good social or military club with a rock hard reputation everyone who comes in has to go through an initiation. READY?????......
Courtesy of @phatman please recite our united mission in one deep breath :

"I, RACHFULL, asianfuse member number 25241, pledge allegiance to the BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Long Jacket Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Feel Good No Complaints Just Pervy Ladies Crew!"

Done that?? Then you're IN !! heheee
Don't worry I've already committed it to memory :naughty2:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh, you have some time... dont worry, we’ll be rooting for you amd sending good vibes your way.

:cheer::cheer:Kit Kat su su, Kit Kat su tai! :cheer::cheer:
(Now, imagine this crew cheering loudly Kade style at the boat race! I volunteer to be Kade so i can fall onto Por Date’s lap and get that smile. :love::naughty2: Since we are also a responsible crew, we have to tell you to go back to study. hahaha. We so bossy. :p)
Lol awww thank you na khon narak.