[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Hahaha. Phope? Poat?

You been learning some LSP from Pope that's why. Hhaha.
Oh gosh. Cutesy names for your two faves lol but Phope looks better. Poat... idk hahaha

Actually, p'muen learned LSP from me hahaha jk!

So I finally caught up with the reruns. The part where she goes into the temple where she saw the 6 pack, 7 pack, 8 pack LOL omg idk why but i found it funnier this time around.. then when she turned and looked at one of them and thought "mae jao" hahhaha this girl is too much.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Okay I’m sooooooooo happy for Prang and Pj!!! They work soooooooooo hard!!! Prang I know this girl works hard soooo hard!!!!! Lol!!

Well— the good news is Prang is the new presenter for MiniteMaid and PJ is a part of Adidas Thailand! I’m sure he’s a presenter but we’ll see since it’s kind of vague!!!! I hope to see more ads from Prang and PJ!! In Thailand, only do pra’nangs mostly score ALL the ads and deals. So I’m really happy for these two!!!!!!!!!!!! Thailand should respect supporting actors more! :p

https://instagram.com/p/Bjq1LG6HS7w/
https://instagram.com/p/BjonBdPnMf8/

Mikii

sarNie Egg
Lol...BPS really reunite all those cast together. They are really fated to meet.

Another good news is that Bella is for sure going to Cambodia...news just been released this morning by Ch3. But not sure of the date. Yaay...hope I could be there on time. Lol...i'm still lost somewhere oversea. Hope Pope also go but chance is slim. It's hard to get them together. The mall will be broken for sure. Last time James Ji and Bella broke the mall once.
The date is July 11. But I don't know if the event will be at the mall or at the TV station. Last time JJ had the interview at the TV station after he finished the event at the mall with Bella.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Okay I’m sooooooooo happy for Prang and Pj!!! They work soooooooooo hard!!! Prang I know this girl works hard soooo hard!!!!! Lol!!

Well— the good news is Prang is the new presenter for MiniteMaid and PJ is a part of Adidas Thailand! I’m sure he’s a presenter but we’ll see since it’s kind of vague!!!! I hope to see more ads from Prang and PJ!! In Thailand, only do pra’nangs mostly score ALL the ads and deals. So I’m really happy for these two!!!!!!!!!!!! Thailand should respect supporting actors more! :p

U are right...mostly pra'nang that got all the deals. Prang already recorded commercial a few days ago. She wore orange shirt in her IG story. Mystery got solved now.

Though it's still vague but looks like he really score the deal with Adidas. So so happy!!!

Lol they're taking over agriculture!!!! I'm waiting for Mango, Mongkut, and so on lol.
They are selling mango at 7-11...lol...so I think we should wait for Mongkut :pancarta:

The date is July 11. But I don't know if the event will be at the mall or at the TV station. Last time JJ had the interview at the TV station after he finished the event at the mall with Bella.
Oh..so it got announced already? If at the mall, it should be at AEON...if not, definitely at PNN TV station. Or both...

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
U are right...mostly pra'nang that got all the deals. Prang already recorded commercial a few days ago. She wore orange shirt in her IG story. Mystery got solved now.

Though it's still vague but looks like he really score the deal with Adidas. So so happy!!!
Omg I did not even check ahahahhaahhaha and after I saw someone quoted you that I realized you already posted the good news hahahahahH :p

I’m so happy for her! I feel like she’s so underrated/under recognized for a beauty like her!!!! But hey it’s all cool! She’s slolwy climbing the ladder! I can’t wait to see the actual ad!! :p

And yes! I hope Mr.PJ is presenter for Adidas! I would be so thrilled! OT but Mark is HUGE Adidas fan, his shoes, shirts, hats etc they couldn’t even bring him to the family!! Screw you Adidas Thailand!! 5555 jkjk

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh gosh. Cutesy names for your two faves lol but Phope looks better. Poat... idk hahaha

Actually, p'muen learned LSP from me hahaha jk!

So I finally caught up with the reruns. The part where she goes into the temple where she saw the 6 pack, 7 pack, 8 pack LOL omg idk why but i found it funnier this time around.. then when she turned and looked at one of them and thought "mae jao" hahhaha this girl is too much.
HAHAHA boat, Poat, get it? Hahahah

Yes that "mae jao" caught the attention of Reung!

HURRAY FOR MR. PJ!!!!!

Not trying to start a war here... but am I the only one that thinks Pope's pants make him look like he's wearing a diaper?
View attachment 16299
DON'T RUIN HIS IMAGE! :fighting3:

I've been trying not to focus on that and it's been a success. Hahaha.

Sapai Jao literally did the "Go look in the mirror scene" like the one in BPS:
View attachment 16300
View attachment 16301
View attachment 16302
Where are you getting these subs!!!!!?????

It's probably a good thing Pope hasn't come to the US yet... our crew would kidnap him and never let him go back to Thailand :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Um yeah. He's probably seen this forum and has decided better just stay in Asia. Hahah.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Omg I did not even check ahahahhaahhaha and after I saw someone quoted you that I realized you already posted the good news hahahahahH :p

I’m so happy for her! I feel like she’s so underrated/under recognized for a beauty like her!!!! But hey it’s all cool! She’s slolwy climbing the ladder! I can’t wait to see the actual ad!! :p

And yes! I hope Mr.PJ is presenter for Adidas! I would be so thrilled! OT but Mark is HUGE Adidas fan, his shoes, shirts, hats etc they couldn’t even bring him to the family!! Screw you Adidas Thailand!! 5555 jkjk
This is Prang's year. I feel like she is a late bloomer among BPS main cast coz of her character. She only got popular in the middle of the lakorn. She has no lakorn lining up but there are still a lot of events in her schedule. It's a good time for her to earn money.
--------
By the way, is Punjan the owner of NITA soap? There was a launching event with him and P'Noon in it.