[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
She is! Ok, will look for this with subs. Thanks @SuzieJ !
Highly recommend that one. We discussed this in this thread before but I don't remember when. No one expect Ten Miles of Peach Blossom to explode. Yang Mi has always been a big actress but Mark Chao was not in the radar. The drama success made Mark Chao a husband of nation just like what it did to Pope. And we have second couples where they have limited screen time and even their storyline got adjusted just like what they did to Rueng and Janward. But second couples also received a lot of popularity. It launched Dilireba's and Vengo's career.

The situation of this chinese drama is so similar to BPS. They had very good set of OSTs. It was also treated as a step child coz it didn't get to air on mainstream TV...lol..anyway, guarantee that everyone who watch it will fall for both couples and for sure the main couples. :risas3: I wrote an essay again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 18 PhatCaps Part I!

Date: What did you say?!
Pin & Yam: This girl done screw up.
Screenshot_2018-06-19-19-44-56-1.png
Those expressions. Hahha.

Kade: I done screw up.
Screenshot_2018-06-19-19-45-04-1.png
At least she realized!

Kade: Don't worry. I'll save us all!!!
Pin, Yam, Juang & Jit: Don't kill them!!
Screenshot_2018-06-19-19-46-11-1.png
Haha. Look at Kade trying to be tough.

Luang Sriyot: What the bloody hell is going on?!?!
Screenshot_2018-06-19-19-47-29-1.png
Luang Sriyot to the rescue!! Too late Kade finished your job already.

Kade: Woah.
Pin & Yam: Let's make you presentable first.
Screenshot_2018-06-19-19-48-18-1.png
I love how they both started getting the stickers off her while her jaw continues dropping.

Pin, Yam & Kade: This mae nai is soo mean!!
Screenshot_2018-06-19-19-55-15-1.png
I kind of wanted Kade to be whipped two more times. HhHa.

Kade: Do I look hideous Khun p?
Screenshot_2018-06-19-19-58-35-1.png
Those years. She must've cried a fortune.

To be continued. . .

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Highly recommend that one. We discussed this in this thread before but I don't remember when. No one expect Ten Miles of Peach Blossom to explode. Yang Mi has always been a big actress but Mark Chao was not in the radar. The drama success made Mark Chao a husband of nation just like what it did to Pope. And we have second couples where they have limited screen time and even their storyline got adjusted just like what they did to Rueng and Janward. But second couples also received a lot of popularity. It launched Dilireba's and Vengo's career.

The situation of this chinese drama is so similar to BPS. They had very good set of OSTs. It was also treated as a step child coz it didn't get to air on mainstream TV...lol..anyway, guarantee that everyone who watch it will fall for both couples and for sure the main couples. :risas3: I wrote an essay again.
You did not! Your "essays" are very welcome. It's great that we're talking like this, because I would need to know. I'm afraid of sad or tragic endings so it's good that you elaborate. Heeee I've been watching on off between work today, and planning to continue in peace tonight. The guy is very goodlooking and if you & @Rachfull said he's achieved success after years of obscurity like Pope, and the scenario of the stepchild surrounding the movie similar then I'm so pleased when the underdogs win! What a coincidence the rest of the cast also got recognised like BPS! Everyone deserve chances and of Pope, from the interview & magazines he's had a real sad journey, like this guy too?

Yeaa, I saw the subbed videos people are calling Pope the nation's husband and the nation's uncle too (kids love him). Glad to know this Mark Chao also made it!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Since we were talking about Yadech/LR for about a few comments, my opinion of them is still the same. I have been a fan since DJA, when it came out it was my BPS at the time. They created something pretty magical and I still think even today they have the best chemistry together. It’s just Ch3 consistently pairing them together which has worn them out. The bad scripts they keep choosing and yes even the overprotective fanclub. Still, I think they look amazing together regardless, there is something they have that make them very appealing together, they have it on and off screen. I am waiting for a great Yadech lakorn again that brought me to love them like I did in DJA.

PopeBella have a mature chemistry together. Onscreen they mean business but off screen they are like siblings teasing and joking with each other. They bring a different vibe compared to Yadech. Both couples created their own vibes. Ch3 just needs to hear us out and mix it up a little more with couples. They will doom all their couples.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
You did not! Your "essays" are very welcome. It's great that we're talking like this, because I would need to know. I'm afraid of sad or tragic endings so it's good that you elaborate. Heeee I've been watching on off between work today, and planning to continue in peace tonight. The guy is very goodlooking and if you & @Rachfull said he's achieved success after years of obscurity like Pope, and the scenario of the stepchild surrounding the movie similar then I'm so pleased when the underdogs win! What a coincidence the rest of the cast also got recognised like BPS! Everyone deserve chances and of Pope, from the interview & magazines he's had a real sad journey, like this guy too?

Yeaa, I saw the subbed videos people are calling Pope the nation's husband and the nation's uncle too (kids love him). Glad to know this Mark Chao also made it!
Mark Chao was somewhat known before for his "tough guy" role in movies. He'd only done (I think) two or three dramas before Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. TMPB marked (;)) a completely different kind of role for him, becuase his character in it is not so tough guy as romance hero. So yeah, his rise to fame is somewhat like Pope's, but I don't think he's struggled quite as much with his career.

Both men really earned their fame, though. They are both first-rate actors who are very decent people and are down-to-earth.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Since you've been away & missed lots of pages, have you missed this? It's the song we all love & you listen it while driving!! The admin who made the video let the song runs as both Date & Kade recalls what's in their minds.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E1xWRQwJAWkYTB70km-8xhTe960R4pV9/view?pli=1
Awe! Thank you so much. Never got tired listening to this beautiful/meaningful songs like these. You may not know how silly I am... driving, listening, and singing along with smiling..........

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yadech was one of the things that got me into lakorns in the first place. However, I agree with most people that Nadech and Yaya really need to be given the chance to branch out and work with other actors/actresses. Their chemistry's pretty much exhausted, at least for now.
There's nothing wrong with them really, they're undoubtedly a very beautiful couple. I saw them first in the quadruplet series and although a tomboy heroine isn't my thing I was okay with that story. It was a sweet romance & I liked Nadech from there. I see he's talented enough to go further. But when it comes to him that's all there is - a Yadech, their movies play in quick succession. They should have kept the mystery of their onscreen coupling much further in between. I started with these dramas because of Aum Artichart. He's never failed me with any of his characters, even if the pairing isn't nice he still came through - although I didn't like the period movie where he was the blacksmith's son. The romance in that was too torturing but still I watched till the end. Yaya was in one of his pairings & she's the only one I struggled to watch. That's when I realised I only like the Nadech half of their onscreen outings. In real life I'm all for it they get married soon!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
@Rachfull yeah...even Pope was not nobody before BPS. Pope had a few hits and Mark Chao had too. But both Pope and Mark Chao were considered underdogs before their drama success.
@Rosi definitely a happy ending. U don't need to be worried. It's a really beautiful love story and romantic. The novels have 2 parts. 1st is a story of Yang Mi and Mark Chao. 2nd is a story of second couple (happy ending). Since the production house didn't buy license for part 2, they couldn't follow the storyline for 2nd couple. Hence, they didnt end up together as supposed to be. The production house kind of created a storyline for 2nd couples by mixing stuff they got from 2nd novel.

Many people said drama part 1 is better than novel..similar to BPS again. Another production who got license for part 2 is making it with original cast from part 1 (Dilireba and Vengo confirmed). Don't know if they could get cameo of Yang Mi and Mark Chao or not.

Rosi

Wifey #42
@Rachfull yeah...even Pope was not nobody before BPS. Pope had a few hits and Mark Chao had too. But both Pope and Mark Chao were considered underdogs before their drama success.
@Rosi definitely a happy ending. U don't need to be worried. It's a really beautiful love story and romantic. The novels have 2 parts. 1st is a story of Yang Mi and Mark Chao. 2nd is a story of second couple (happy ending). Since the production house didn't buy license for part 2, they couldn't follow the storyline for 2nd couple. Hence, they didnt end up together as supposed to be. The production house kind of created a storyline for 2nd couples by mixing stuff they got from 2nd novel.

Many people said drama part 1 is better than novel..similar to BPS again. Another production who got license for part 2 is making it with original cast from part 1 (Dilireba and Vengo confirmed). Don't know if they could get cameo of Yang Mi and Mark Chao or not.
Now I've just given the youtube to @DaoRisa - so we'll both be watching ! Thanks. If it's like BPS, why not? Romance!