[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
:risas3: true. Please excuse us for being off topic. I'm just checking if @Rosi @phatman and other folks have decided to watch it yet. So that they could join our world of Eternal love:p. Waiting for Pillow Book (Eternal love part 2) got me feeling like waiting for Prom Likit (BPS part 2)..:facepalm: I think 3 years minimum that we could see them on screen. :sad6:
ikr but I think we will get to see Pillow Book the earliest by next year and it's a webdrama (= no waiting for airing slots on mainstream TV) because it's already filming.... unlike PL.... :risas3:

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, I just finish watching Bella's lakorn Plerng Chimplee. I got to say I just love it. Bella is so gorgeous in the lakorn. Plus I love the scenery. Thailand is so beautiful, and it makes me want to go there.
My next lakorn will be Padiwarada, but I have to take a break because of my asthma. I have problem breathing right now. My sister says that if I don't take a break and rest, she will take away my laptop. So I have to give in to her.

Anyway, thank you for all the updates.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok before I catch up on everything. Hahaha. I just wanna drop in and say I just finished the Morocco v Spain game. Was awaiting the appearance of Morocco's coach, but forget him. I had my eyes on this player the whole time because he reminded me soooo much of POPE!!! They look alike and play alike too! He's got awkward hands, he's petite, he's got very good posture, similiar hairstyle, and he plays smoothly just like Pope! His name is Isco and he plays for Spain! The only difference is he's got facial hair, lots. . . and Pope doesn't. Haha.

Screenshot_2018-06-25-19-01-37-1.png Screenshot_2018-06-25-19-01-19-2.png

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
ikr but I think we will get to see Pillow Book the earliest by next year and it's a webdrama (= no waiting for airing slots on mainstream TV) because it's already filming.... unlike PL.... :risas3:
I love that drama. It's the only one I watched subbed. Main guy is my type strong, silent, and cold until he meets THE ONE. :love:

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, I just finish watching Bella's lakorn Plerng Chimplee. I got to say I just love it. Bella is so gorgeous in the lakorn. Plus I love the scenery. Thailand is so beautiful, and it makes me want to go there.
My next lakorn will be Padiwarada, but I have to take a break because of my asthma. I have problem breathing right now. My sister says that if I don't take a break and rest, she will take away my laptop. So I have to give in to her.

You will love it. I like Bella's character and JJ is so cute.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
You will love it. I like Bella's character and JJ is so cute.
I love the scene where they met for the first time. He was in the garden angrily shooting at cans, refusing to see her then his assistant ran in to say heyy the girl who's turned up she's such a beauty! His mum asked, really?? He said YES!! mum!
But this country sheriff has already seen his betrothed & this one is different! He may not like it but she is beautiful.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think we need Kade's perfume. Hahahah.

Man. . . I am behind on my PhatCaps. Haha. Still gotta do Ep21&22. For once I wish there was volleyball so I can play catchup. Hahah.

TruBPSFan Test #23

Extended Scenes/Deleted Scenes:
- Yam and Pin following Kade with a towel when she was gonna go poo!
- Luang Sorasak walking into Kosa Lek's house confused at the occasion.
- More scenes of Kosa Lek's wound being tended to.
- Faulcon crying in front of Kosa Lek's house. . .?
- Luang Sorasak and Phra Phetchracha talking while PP is holding that big cigar. . . ?

Comments:
- The horse makes its appearance!
- Hahah. OMG the back and forth thing is hilarious!
- Yay. Date is having Kade's tea and dessert!
- Oh boy. Political drama time!
- Noo. I'm crying now.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Ok before I catch up on everything. Hahaha. I just wanna drop in and say I just finished the Morocco v Spain game. Was awaiting the appearance of Morocco's coach, but forget him. I had my eyes on this player the whole time because he reminded me soooo much of POPE!!! They look alike and play alike too! He's got awkward hands, he's petite, he's got very good posture, similiar hairstyle, and he plays smoothly just like Pope! His name is Isco and he plays for Spain! The only difference is he's got facial hair, lots. . . and Pope doesn't. Haha.

View attachment 17687 View attachment 17688
We believe you.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I think we need Kade's perfume. Hahahah.

Man. . . I am behind on my PhatCaps. Haha. Still gotta do Ep21&22. For once I wish there was volleyball so I can play catchup. Hahah.

TruBPSFan Test #23

Extended Scenes/Deleted Scenes:
- Yam and Pin following Kade with a towel when she was gonna go poo!
- Luang Sorasak walking into Kosa Lek's house confused at the occasion.
- More scenes of Kosa Lek's wound being tended to.
- Faulcon crying in front of Kosa Lek's house. . .?
- Luang Sorasak and Phra Phetchracha talking while PP is holding that big cigar. . . ?

Comments:
- The horse makes its appearance!
- Hahah. OMG the back and forth thing is hilarious!
- Yay. Date is having Kade's tea and dessert!
- Oh boy. Political drama time!
- Noo. I'm crying now.

Oh, yeaaa.... this I think is the start where he enjoys being waited by her each time he arrives home. See his sweet smiles as he waits for Kade pouring the tea. So pampered this boy.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

YAASSSSS Padiwaradda is one of my favorite dramas!!! It's really what made me love our Bella :aaaaa:Be excited you get to watch that one, it's sooooooo good. I've watched it four times :risas3:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
YAASSSSS Padiwaradda is one of my favorite dramas!!! It's really what made me love our Bella :aaaaa:Be excited you get to watch that one, it's sooooooo good. I've watched it four times :risas3:
One of the best scenes is the village headman asking James Ji's sidekick can you please explain to her what happens on wedding nights. The guy is a riot!