[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
:risas3: true. Please excuse us for being off topic. I'm just checking if @Rosi @phatman and other folks have decided to watch it yet. So that they could join our world of Eternal love:p. Waiting for Pillow Book (Eternal love part 2) got me feeling like waiting for Prom Likit (BPS part 2)..:facepalm: I think 3 years minimum that we could see them on screen. :sad6:
Chario, I'm watching. But so far only till Episode 5 over the weekend, as I continue between the other movies. I like everything about him, but till now still thinks the girl isn't that beautiful. I think it's her hair net that I don't like. And lots of CGI..... one thing about BPS is there's no such frills so it's less distracting. The romance is lovely though, I like this kind of build up. The hero is so stuffy hehheeeee.... love to see these kind of guys falling in love.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I think we need Kade's perfume. Hahahah.

Man. . . I am behind on my PhatCaps. Haha. Still gotta do Ep21&22. For once I wish there was volleyball so I can play catchup. Hahah.

TruBPSFan Test #23

Extended Scenes/Deleted Scenes:
- Yam and Pin following Kade with a towel when she was gonna go poo!
- Luang Sorasak walking into Kosa Lek's house confused at the occasion.
- More scenes of Kosa Lek's wound being tended to.
- Faulcon crying in front of Kosa Lek's house. . .?
- Luang Sorasak and Phra Phetchracha talking while PP is holding that big cigar. . . ?

Comments:
- The horse makes its appearance!
- Hahah. OMG the back and forth thing is hilarious!
- Yay. Date is having Kade's tea and dessert!
- Oh boy. Political drama time!
- Noo. I'm crying now.
Thanks for sharing :).

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Episode 12 end, and 13

Of all Rheung's scenes I like it when he finally opens up he likes to visit Janward. Date was going off to France then & he was giggling that Rheung didn't care that he's there. But Rheung don't dare because of her mum. Her reply "She's being a mum, but you - you should know what to do." Hehhehh .... I thought Janward is beautiful in those close-ups with her mum when she got home. These are two very elegant actresses & have great chemistry as mother/daughter. "You went to see Khun P off - but did you meet anybody else there?" Because she didn't want to accept Rheung as son-in-law!!

But Rheung gets cute here. Kade is pushing him to go all the way with Janward; haha he doesn't know what perseverance means. Then he goes under cover. Like a little brown monkey he paddled up & down her neighbourhood with that boatful of lame green bananas..... fortunately the servant who always spotted him while out there doing chores can't complain as she's got a speech handicap.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I think we need Kade's perfume. Hahahah.

Man. . . I am behind on my PhatCaps. Haha. Still gotta do Ep21&22. For once I wish there was volleyball so I can play catchup. Hahah.

TruBPSFan Test #23

Extended Scenes/Deleted Scenes:
- Yam and Pin following Kade with a towel when she was gonna go poo!
- Luang Sorasak walking into Kosa Lek's house confused at the occasion.
- More scenes of Kosa Lek's wound being tended to.
- Faulcon crying in front of Kosa Lek's house. . .?
- Luang Sorasak and Phra Phetchracha talking while PP is holding that big cigar. . . ?

Comments:
- The horse makes its appearance!
- Hahah. OMG the back and forth thing is hilarious!
- Yay. Date is having Kade's tea and dessert!
- Oh boy. Political drama time!
- Noo. I'm crying now.
I was hoping Kade has knowledge or something of pain killers or antibiotics of at least the herbal kind. The type that can lull Kosa Lek into sleep while his back heals.... or a way to rid of the pus & bacterial blood. She knows a cold compress works better than a hot one, and how to deal with mosquitoes. It's pitiful to see the way he died in pain like that.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That's a very handsome photo of him, phatman. (@Rachfull so quiet what is she doing, is she behind that door????!!) He's good at choosing colours/tones; dresses very sleek & simple it gels with the locals, less is definitely more.
She's plotting something!! Hahha.
@Rachfull what are you planning on doing to Pope this time???

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
That's a very handsome photo of him, phatman. (@Rachfull so quiet what is she doing, is she behind that door????!!) He's good at choosing colours/tones; dresses very sleek & simple it gels with the locals, less is definitely more.
She's plotting something!! Hahha.
@Rachfull what are you planning on doing to Pope this time???
I just finished a mafia lakorn so I've been looking into hiring some hit men to kidnap Pope for me :kidnap:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Use this! This flower! Behind your ear! Wear 3 ! Kade only uses one & you heard how Date said he wants to hear her heartbeat. With 3 you can get everything else.

View attachment 17710
My relatives has this flower tree in their backyard and it’s so fragrant. Eveytime I visit, I pick like a handful and put in a bowl of water so the whole house smell so good.

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Chario, I'm watching. But so far only till Episode 5 over the weekend, as I continue between the other movies. I like everything about him, but till now still thinks the girl isn't that beautiful. I think it's her hair net that I don't like. And lots of CGI..... one thing about BPS is there's no such frills so it's less distracting. The romance is lovely though, I like this kind of build up. The hero is so stuffy hehheeeee.... love to see these kind of guys falling in love.
Hah..you haven't met the real hero yet. >cough< >cough<...:naughty2: you will go through 3 phases watching this drama. You are still in the first phase where the hero hasn't even born yet :pancarta:. About the heroine, you will get attracted to her as time goes by. During the 3 phases, you will see different sides of her with different dressing style too.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Episode 12 end, and 13

Of all Rheung's scenes I like it when he finally opens up he likes to visit Janward. Date was going off to France then & he was giggling that Rheung didn't care that he's there. But Rheung don't dare because of her mum. Her reply "She's being a mum, but you - you should know what to do." Hehhehh .... I thought Janward is beautiful in those close-ups with her mum when she got home. These are two very elegant actresses & have great chemistry as mother/daughter. "You went to see Khun P off - but did you meet anybody else there?" Because she didn't want to accept Rheung as son-in-law!!

But Rheung gets cute here. Kade is pushing him to go all the way with Janward; haha he doesn't know what perseverance means. Then he goes under cover. Like a little brown monkey he paddled up & down her neighbourhood with that boatful of lame green bananas..... fortunately the servant who always spotted him while out there doing chores can't complain as she's got a speech handicap.
Yeah..I also feel they have so much chemistry as mother-daughter. Khun Ying Nim is still so beautiful and elegant for her age. These two portray high class people so well that you feel their status is too high to reach...lol...

"My mother is like just mothers of everybody. She just needs to be sure. How could she be sure? It's your duty" :thumbup: that's so useful for us to reply to a guy...haha

And yeah you mentioned about Reung..this guy is not smooth. Everyone could see he is acting like a theif with his disguise.:risas3: I cracked up whenever I rewatched that scene.

P.S. you know what? Though Janward-Reung have very few scenes together but each scene between them show significant progress in their love story. Each scene is powerful...in Thai they said "Noi tae mak" it means "a little but a lot". No wonder many audiences were also rooting for them.

Last edited:

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Sanoplus: P'Pope delivery boy!

One of the lucky fans whom P'Pope delivered the products and flowers tweeted - the 1st gal with the curler in her hair. I translated from weibo cos i think it's just too cute, must share! How the gal fell into the trap... keke :risas3:

* The gal said that when the "cheat" called, he acted really v well and said the company name wrongly on purpose - something "sa sa"... So the gal wasn't prepared at all and went to collect the delivery in that state - hair curler and all.:eek::p

*P'Pope buddy, Kingkonbai, asked the gal if she knew P'Pope was coming. Before the gal can reply, P'Pope already answered for the gal "If she knew, would she have come down like this?"
(haa, this cheat is really confident!)

*Before he left, still told the gal "we'll help you do up/edit the promo video cutely... don't worry" :thumbup: (this guy is just too funnily sweet, sweetly funny!)

*The gal said she threw away the hair curler after that.... seeing it caused her heart pain. (Haaa :crybaby2::risas3:)

But I'm sure P'Pope will remember such a cute fan!;)

naimisha

sarNie Egg
agree with all of them. somehow 90's and early 2000's drama and lakorn interest me very much. I think thai lakorns in that time were the best even if the acting was a bit over the top and dramatized/exaggerated. Most of them are being remade now but the elegance is lost.
P.s. it doesn't help that they try to insert comedy and extra romance in places where they don't fit. Also the fact that they make the second leads pathetically evil doesn't't help either