[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg my thoughts exactly!!!! That's what I've been saying this whole time! His lips don't linger! He smooches and then scoots back and looks at his nang'eks! I've not been disappointed in his kisses at all. Ok maybe on the one he kissed Chomp, but that's it! Someone needs to compile his kiss scenes!! Hahah.
HOLD UP Pope kissed Chompoo??? How did I not know this? Was it during that music video thing they did together?

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg my thoughts exactly!!!! That's what I've been saying this whole time! His lips don't linger! He smooches and then scoots back and looks at his nang'eks! I've not been disappointed in his kisses at all. Ok maybe on the one he kissed Chomp, but that's it! Someone needs to compile his kiss scenes!! Hahah.
So lovely this week no volleyball.......

Luang Sorasak may look the leader, Rheung the one with spies & information, but it's truly Por Date who takes the reins. It was his idea to risk the attack & he's thick in the fight. We've seen Rheung & Duer on their training grounds, but Date's killing skills is a surprise.

Poor Kade! She is beginning to notice maybe he's jealous. But has to continue using this on him because of Karakade. The funny face is Rheung's! He knows she's using him or his name to make Date jealous & it scares him sometimes.

That's what I wanted most to know.... So he did? He did!! He was about to give her a kiss!!

One thing I noticed of Pope's movies, when he wants to kiss the temple or cheeks or whatever he moves in very quickly & it's nice that way. Most Thai heroes take 10 years to take that kiss of about 13cm distance. So frustrating! Can run to the fridge to get a coke & sit down comfortably again and the kiss is still moving in. Great is one of those who's damn S L O W with his kisses.
Go in quick, linger longer...:drooling::love:

I like that he goes in quick, but I want better kiss scenes from my Pope. Like the one from October Sonata. But I doubt that'll happen, because it's usually the nang'ek who just sits there awkwardly while he pushes those lush lips against hers:facepalm:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Is he having flu or did you or @lakornkiki or @Rachfull or @MissPK or @neenavaj hallmarked him with something??
Lol I saw this, he must be sick :( Poor thing. Oh well, I don’t want to take care of him when he’s sick, just on my day maybe, 22. It past already. Hahah so he can’t be allergic to me.

Lol so funny how someone name all the British shows I love! Pride and Prejudice, North and South, Sherlock. I prefer British shows and like American sitcoms.

I know someone mention Pope’s height before but...can I mention his small feet? Lol idk if it’s his shoes or what but he sure has small feet. Lol Someone needs to tell him, rolling up you’re jeans will make you look shorter...:D

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
TruBPSFan Test #24

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Extended scene of Date thinking about what they should do.
- Kade singing to the moon!!! And then interrupted by Prik. Haha.
- Date slowly walking into Kade's room.

Comments:
- Hahaha. I love Kade and Prik's arguments.
- I still don't understand why Date's face is still perfect after that hit. . . and why did they show it if they aren't doing anything about it.
- Ack!!! So romantic! Can't believe they just had an argument earlier on. Omg and Date's sweet look. I'm about to pass out guys. Hahaha.
- Omg my GotBelle feels.
- Haha. So Kade is talking about what happened the night before saying he smelt like smoke and etc, and this thought just came accross me, what if Reung and Sorasak had dirty thoughts that's why theu were looking at Date weirdly. Hahahah.
- Aweee Mr. PJ looks sooo charming!!
- So does Kade know he's jealous or what??
- Here comes Karakade.
- Yes call her Kadesurang! Haha.
- Awe darn. Date was just about to give her a kiss!!!

Thanks for sharing :).

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I saw this, he must be sick :( Poor thing. Oh well, I don’t want to take care of him when he’s sick, just on my day maybe, 22. It past already. Hahah so he can’t be allergic to me.

Lol so funny how someone name all the British shows I love! Pride and Prejudice, North and South, Sherlock. I prefer British shows and like American sitcoms.

I know someone mention Pope’s height before but...can I mention his small feet? Lol idk if it’s his shoes or what but he sure has small feet. Lol Someone needs to tell him, rolling up you’re jeans will make you look shorter...:D
Small feet are cute :fighting3: Mybabysw(s) with him will all have small feet like their parents

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Go in quick, linger longer...:drooling::love:

I like that he goes in quick, but I want better kiss scenes from my Pope. Like the one from October Sonata. But I doubt that'll happen, because it's usually the nang'ek who just sits there awkwardly while he pushes those lush lips against hers:facepalm:
He needs someone like. . . . Chippy. HAHA. After that kiss she gave Boy, I think her and Pope will have a great kiss. Ploy was great, but I think Pope was scared of her. He stayed still while Ploy did all the kissing. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Hahaha. I never noticed because my eyes don't ever go pass the target. :naughty2:

Did you guys see the live interview he had with Chippy??!?! It was freak'n hilarious. You guys have to see it when they release it. :risas3:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

BBC dramas get remakes every time but every production could either be better or fail against the past ones ..... P & P, the Colin Firth one is the best, and they've done Far from The Madding Crowd like 5 times? but the best is still the one with Terence Stamp. I love that beautiful haunting tune of the soldier!

Oh small feet?? Ok, that you have to fight with another department haha.... But you're right about the rolled up jeans. But then too he's a sleek dresser it looks nice how he rigs himself out with the simple Ts or floral shirts, jeans, sneakers. I think no one's noticed Pope in this kind of mood (total happiness) I feel sometimes like I'm looking at a different person after the success of BPS.

I somehow wish there's a revival Jutathep brothers of this era - after what we've seen of their entire series in 2013 which was a great set to follow, the continuation of that generation of the 5 Lions. The guys are still youthful to play the "younger" themselves all over again, it will be new romances with fresh female leads. Then we'll have another field day won't we??!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I love the scene where they met for the first time. He was in the garden angrily shooting at cans, refusing to see her then his assistant ran in to say heyy the girl who's turned up she's such a beauty! His mum asked, really?? He said YES!! mum!
But this country sheriff has already seen his betrothed & this one is different! He may not like it but she is beautiful.
The lakorn made me mad most of the time lol Because his ex just got away with so much crap and even at the end I felt like he loved his ex more than Bella. My heart ached for Bella a lot in there. But i liked her character a lot and her "sisters" lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
YAASSSSS Padiwaradda is one of my favorite dramas!!! It's really what made me love our Bella :aaaaa:Be excited you get to watch that one, it's sooooooo good. I've watched it four times :risas3:
It's good, but had my blood boiling at the same time. Most of the time I wanted to slap his ex and him LOL i felt like he didn't deserve Bella's love. She gave like 110% while he gave like 60% to Bell and 100% to Mint ugh lol anyways.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
BPS gang?? Oh, Chario, photos please?! I love to hear of the BPS cast getting together. Hope speech of the night would be of BPS2 ! And BPS movie!
Taken from IG of our Khung Luang Narai
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkfP003A0Yp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16qrkuqfqv1ir
P'Kai's IG....he is husband of P'Nong
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkhOmZlF2po/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=703kg8vzhgow

I don't think they talk about BPS stuff...it's just a big dinner party for all ch3 stars hosted by the head of ch3 "Khun Pravit"