[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
'E' is a very disrespectful way to address a woman from what I read. P is a term of endearment or familiarity

I noticed that JJ kept calling Bella "Lon." What exactly does that mean? I know you said it's like "Or Jao," but I don't really get "Or Jao" either :fighting3:
Someone on the Padiwarada thread explained that, about the "Lon". In the story the English subs translated that word for word when he calls her.

Of the Or Jao I'm sorry to say I asked this question a few times myself (long before you joined); got confused because when the guy sings the Or Jao song it's translation is "You my dear" . Then a couple more of the gang asked the same thing (same boat, don't understand Thai) and we got answered. @phatman 's amongst them! this girl can a good Thai.

But @Amata 's given a great clarification - Lon is only used for a woman, Or Jao for men & women. My favourite part of him calling her that is when she's fainted from touching the book, and a very sad Por Date begs her to wake up & not go too far away. He said something like "Or Jao, please don't go on sleeping like this". He's never had to be this worried about her so the way he said Or Jao is different. It showed his feelings.

Rosi

Wifey #42
View attachment 18058
View attachment 18059 View attachment 18060
Glance at Rhueng, glance at Kade, back to Rhueng. Cue sad Por Date
See the way Rheung angles his body to Kade. He's got a sexy smile and knows how to angle sexily too. Always does that with Kade, from the very day they met. Later he'll do the same to Janward but jumped in immediately 15 steps ahead & reached for her hand too. The man's such an angler! He's different from Por Date.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I want Pope and Punjan to be in a BL drama together :risas3::risas3::risas3: #popejan

Punjan would have to redo take after take because he'd laugh so hard and samee would get so shy he'd spontaneously combust :risas3:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Wahh 5 awards for BPS ! Plus the one for Prang which @Chario mintmario mentioned the other day! Are there other awards night coming up soon? Or do we have to wait for next year when 2018's awards are given out?
For Siam dara, 7 awards actually including Prang's one.
Please come back soon! We promise we won't make you translate anything of that Chippy movie.
Hahaha...I have nothing against Chippy. I just dislike the storyline. I am more into Game Saneha (James Ji & Taew) and upcoming Punjan & Prang type of lakorn. But I haven't yet got time to take up any new lakorn since BPS.

All folks, please allow me to post this new teaser of Prang and Punjan lakorn here. I hope it will atteact more BPS followers. Airing date got changed to 19 July.:worship2::p

Last edited: