[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
To anyone who's read the novel, in that episode when Kosa Lek & Kosa Ban visited the house, several women & children are wearing garlands in their hair either around a top knot or a low bun. Are these Khun Loong's servant wives & kids? If yes, then he's got MANY? Woww

Because when Kade played hopscotch with the kids Pin & Yam said the ones with garlands are Khun Loong's.

I can never get over the idea of polygamy so thinking should I dislike this part of his character or not.
@Rosi Is it in Ep 12 the scene of Mamaung Nam Pla Wan and poetry play? In the lakorn there were 2 scenes showing about other Khun Loong’s children. The first scene was kade playing with them and the other one was Khun Loong passing away. All of them were still young, not like those women with Mali garlands around their hair knot in the scene of Mamaung Nam Pla Wan. Besides their hair knot were not on top, just at the back part of their head like most of servants kept their hair. So I’m not certain if they were Khun Loong’s children either.
I haven’t found any details about those women this scene in the book as well.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
@DaoRisa

หล่อน = Lon, It
means you, she, her

In Padiwarada means “You”. It is used to call only a woman. We usually find in old novels and period lakorn. It is not popular at the present. This word has a gap between the speaker and the listener. The speaker may not familiar with her enough to call her name.

The meaning is the same as “Or Jao” but “Or Jao means only “YOU” and is used to call both men and women (Boran word).

Anyway I agree with @Rosi that in Padiwarada, the way Sarun call her “Lon” was nice.
Oh, thank you for your explanation, @Amata. So it's very clear that the word "Lon" for a woman only, but "Or Jao" is for both men and women. Before that, I've thought that "Or Jao" is for woman because of the song "Or Jao Ey" made me feel that way. I'm listening to "Or Jao ey" now....... :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
TruBPSFan Test #27

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Nothing

Comments:
- Haha. That was a cute wink from Kade to Pin.
- Omg. Date huffing and puffing is hilarious.
- Love Mama Jumpa eaves dropping.
- Hahhha. I love this conversation between Date and Kade on men vs women! I was upset during the first run, but watching this second time around it's hilarious. Date feels so bad for getting her in trouble.
- Hahaha. Kade casually flipping her hair feels like Bella flipping her hair.
- I wonder why they suddenly show Mama Jumpa and Khun Loong's affection. Was that day an important day??
- Awe. That smile from Date. He purposely didn't take her so she can ask him questions later. It's his excuse to get close to her. Heheh.
- Sorasak didn't even greet Faulcon. He almost beat him up. Haha.
-

For anyone interested in where we are at in the original run we are in Ep11!
Thanks, @phatman. Love to read your Caption/Fan Test. Well said.

Rosi

Wifey #42
@Rosi Is it in Ep 12 the scene of Mamaung Nam Pla Wan and poetry play? In the lakorn there were 2 scenes showing about other Khun Loong’s children. The first scene was kade playing with them and the other one was Khun Loong passing away. All of them were still young, not like those women with Mali garlands around their hair knot in the scene of Mamaung Nam Pla Wan. Besides their hair knot were not on top, just at the back part of their head like most of servants kept their hair. So I’m not certain if they were Khun Loong’s children either.
I haven’t found any details about those women this scene in the book as well.
Hi @Amata you are correct - if you go by the reruns it's Episode 11, but in the original it's the very beginning of Episode 5 & the day of the Mango sauce. This is right before the Khun Lek's family arrived and there's the women with garlands down the back, the little girls on a top knot. I noticed this difference because their daily servants like Jit, Juang, they don't use the garlands. And while they were having the poetry the women sat near the guests. When Khun Loong asked someone to pass the writing table to Kade, I thought it was Muang but I saw again it's a woman with the flower.

Khun Loong being sick I dare not watch too long - he's a strong figure in that story so it's sad to watch him that way. I only saw a bit. But there's quite a few children with garlands crying. I don't remember women with flowers in their hair that scene.

There's many girls/women with garlands queing the floor & crowding the hall before the guests arrived - they are like 50/50 with the house servants. So all these women belongs to Khun Loong? Ahh, so many! The novel didn't say?

Rosi

Wifey #42

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Hi @Amata you are correct - if you go by the reruns it's Episode 11, but in the original it's the very beginning of Episode 5 & the day of the Mango sauce. This is right before the Khun Lek's family arrived and there's the women with garlands down the back, the little girls on a top knot. I noticed this difference because their daily servants like Jit, Juang, they don't use the garlands. And while they were having the poetry the women sat near the guests. When Khun Loong asked someone to pass the writing table to Kade, I thought it was Muang but I saw again it's a woman with the flower.

Khun Loong being sick I dare not watch too long - he's a strong figure in that story so it's sad to watch him that way. I only saw a bit. But there's quite a few children with garlands crying. I don't remember women with flowers in their hair that scene.

There's many girls/women with garlands queing the floor & crowding the hall before the guests arrived - they are like 50/50 with the house servants. So all these women belongs to Khun Loong? Ahh, so many! The novel didn't say?
I think BPS in lakorn has more detail than the book. :confused0: Perhaps Khun Nong or P' Mai may give us such answer on instagram, but I don't have any account.