[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Put him in there LOL....hahaha...maybe they are the next Ann-Ken
Haha. True. Like where is that lakorn with Yam. . . .?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bku2zTfDfMu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1hemjs3jx0pum
Here is Pope’s new CF for BSC :aaaaa: he is so charmingggg, i’ve lost my heart for him :facepalm:
Omg how dare he carress another girls face!? Haha

How many more cosmetics/skincare brand endorsement is he gonna take up hahahaha

But dayum, gotta say these brands are really smart. The industry's competition is fierce and they know how to catapult themselves into getting people aware of their brands.
Seriously. I knew none of these. Haha. But now I do.

View attachment 18342
Huh I never noticed that Joi looks kinda sexy with a mustache :confused12:
He looks badass. Haha. Like a young Got.

Rosi

Wifey #42
View attachment 18326

View attachment 18327

Your samee today :celebrate16: he received the Siam Dara award with Bells :love: i heard that they filmed the 2nd commercial for 7-11 this morning :naughty2:
Ok need to find this prize awards event on youtube. Thanks PB. And they're wearing new outfits! He looks different in the design which Phetchracha often wears in BPS.

This poster didn't mean anything to me in the beginning but after a while it grows on me.... I love the colours, and for the way he's holding her close nicely by the waist. If you go by the story it's the first time he was concerned for her fears being chilled by the unknown spiritual surroundings of the Arjaan. He was angry at first but knowing being called in by their leader is not a good thing he felt sorry for her.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Dropped by to share this funny clip of TwoPee

This girl mention TwoPee and Mae Ying Junward in her rap and TwoPee said "who is this Mae Ying Junward, I dont know her" and the rest of them was like "Oooooooh, repeat that" others were like "oooooooh, uh huh" (as in warning him lol) he then said to the director to please help him by editing that out :risas3::risas3::risas3: Please TwoPee you know you're scared of her lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bku0WDkBefn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=10edoztbhv15i

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Wowww!!!! I will love this! Thanks for posting the news. Because the plot is so similar to novel Devil's Arms by Charlotte Lamb. Lynnette is a model/actress & very beautiful & sophisticated. Linda is a quiet homebody & her mummy's girl. But Lynnette is very jealous of her sister.
It's a remake of Aum and Vee's lakorn. I like.
https://sharerice.com/index.php?title=Song_Sanaeha

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Oh, thank you for your explanation, @Amata. So it's very clear that the word "Lon" for a woman only, but "Or Jao" is for both men and women. Before that, I've thought that "Or Jao" is for woman because of the song "Or Jao Ey" made me feel that way. I'm listening to "Or Jao ey" now....... :icon12::icon12::icon12:
I love it that we can get so lulled by the way how each hero we like says the simplest things to the heroine. And Palad Salan & Khun Muen they're one of the bests.

I went for another ride watching Padiwarada on the weekend and it's true someone said the Duangsawad character is actually relegated to the sidelines. The big part of the story is always Salan's puppy attraction to Rin without him or us (watching the few earlier times) realising it because Duang is always thrusting her face in. They had an arrangement (separate bedrooms) but first chance he gets he sleeps by her. When Rin said let's just break up, what do you say? (after knowing why Duang feels the right to be in their house) he took it hard the first thing he said is - you're leaving because the guy who's after you is richer & more titled than me a poor country Sheriff. And he got restless & agitated in the night thinking she's going to leave him. His thoughts weren't of Duang at all & what they had, right off the bat he's worried Rin's going to go. So when I hear how frustrated everyone is that Salan is weak over Duang I go back to the movie & actually he's not - he's only tolerating her. Rin is his world.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
It's a remake of Aum and Vee's lakorn. I like.
https://sharerice.com/index.php?title=Song_Sanaeha
Thanks, girl. Just read the synopsis (it's a strange synopsis for the hard translation hehe) and sounds good. Although nothing like Charlotte Lamb's then. And Warit is married!! Argh. Hopefully this version the guy has never been married. I'm like that about romances, the guy don't have to be a virgin but he must not have been married.