[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Off topic but actually it's an ok topic it's all to do with Pope!!
I haven't gotten there yet I'll get on it tonight! I cried more in the early episodes when Kratin's grown up & making the garlands. She's abused by her mum & Ram's not making it easy. He hid an earring which she's being punished for, she spent days drawing a part of the garden & he tore up her work (because he said she secretly drew him into the picture without his permission hehehe). He was so corny in wanting to be the heel. Now you're calling me back again yes I love this story; we'll continue together!!

@lakornkiki can't help herself because James is so very gorgeous in his drama. His face is so white!! hehe. But I prefer his hair in Padivarada; the shorter policeman haircut suits him better.

I want to see if there's any announcements tonight at the end of the reruns - that they'll have messages like "See you in another season soon!!" "Watch out for the Sequel!" "Look for BPS at the theatres!!"
Well you better hurry. I'm watching Ep8 tomorrow! Haha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Right now Kratin definitely does more of the jealousy. Haha. It's usually the guys that do the childish jealousy pout, but Ram controls it pretty well compared to Kratin. You know which couple I really like?? Nithi and Soisorn. Haha.

Ok gotta stay on topic!
Um. . .
I love this mature look of Pope!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVt-6EAjEB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1grsxcj7u4b5d
My apologies I'm posting your posting phatman, but lazy to open link! I just want to stare at it all day yayyyyy. Date can be so macho after so many LSPs, sexy too .... & Kade there so bashful. They still look like those cute high school sweethearts. Looking this way he should be on the cover of Vogue or one of those men's magazines.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Looks like the last episode had been postponed to Friday instead. My heart is in a dilemma- wanna watch the family scenes cos have been waiting for it for the past 3 months.... yet don't wanna watch too cos it means it's the end and I'm not ready to let go of them yetttttt... nooo.....!:sad6:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlX5PgFlCSu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14ftgn9yortm2
That logo is so iconic & unforgettable in its grand-ness. Gold letters illuminated by the splendour of a palace interior, bright golden hues everywhere.....

Rosi

Wifey #42
I get really involved while watching dramas :risas3: My friends said she wants to take a video of me while I watch sometime because I get so into it :pancarta:

I get why Kratin held back from Ram. But after they were married and ex wasn't even part of the picture anymore, she was still SO STUBBORN. Grrrrr :mad:
Get your friend be video/cameraman then. You must look adorable for your friends to say this. (Please do not censor the part when you kiss the screen). We want to see it

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here.
It's really late to join this tread but it's fun to read all discussion and I really would like to join.
Tonight I will watch the rerun ep so let's have a chat about it later :)
Hello new friend!!!! Yes join us! The more the merrier and better late than never! Don't worry the party isn't near ending yet we've just reached the climax hahaha.

OMG!!! MY GOOSEBUMPS!!!

Date called Kade by "Mae Kadesurang" at the pier scene in the preview for tomorrow's finale!!:aaaaa::sad6:

My ears didn't play a trick on me right?!! Can anyone else confirm?
Really!?!?!??! Aaaahhhhh!!!!

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
OMG!!! MY GOOSEBUMPS!!!

Date called Kade by "Mae Kadesurang" at the pier scene in the preview for tomorrow's finale!!:aaaaa::sad6:

My ears didn't play a trick on me right?!! Can anyone else confirm?
That's awesomeeee

Could some kind soul drop me a link to the preview x'D