[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all

Muse fan sub had posted on FB an English subbed clip of the uncut scenes of the finale. :aaaaa:Not sure if posting the link here will risk it being taken down so you all make your way there to watch ok!

Btw, how did Kade's mum know that Kade is doing well in another realm with 4 kids? I can't remember her saying she's had a dream? Or was it telepathy? I've seen other reports saying that in the novel, she's seen an old photo of Kade living in the old Ayutthaya times? But I'm so glad there's closure for her n granny in the present time.

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't want to let go, Rachfull. Don't forget you also promised FullCaps for ever and ever.
I haven't forgotten. I thought I'd do some tonight if I don't get too wrapped up in Mik... his lakorn is cheesy to the max but he's hot so it works out :risas3:
Need some of that prime BPS cheese to combat the moldy cheese in Mik's drama :facepalm:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 40 PhatCaps!!!!!

Before I do our lovely OTP, I'm gonna start with our little father-daughter duo!

Date: Give me a kiss sweetie.
View attachment 19892

Prang: Me too.
View attachment 19893

Date: Daddy is very upset at you Mae Prang.
View attachment 19894

Prang: Mommy. . .
View attachment 19895

Kade: Not for long.
View attachment 19896

To be continued. . .
That scene where they kiss each other's cheeks had me WEAK :love::love: I was dying from the cuteness

Kade's the only one who realizes just how much of a softie Date actually is. He acts so tough the whole drama, but on the inside he's a total romantic, a family man whose wife and children are the center of his universe :icon12:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That scene where they kiss each other's cheeks had me WEAK :love::love: I was dying from the cuteness

Kade's the only one who realizes just how much of a softie Date actually is. He acts so tough the whole drama, but on the inside he's a total romantic, a family man whose wife and children are the center of his universe :icon12:
I know! The whole time Date was scolding Prang, Kade was all smiles knowing he will soften up soon. Haha. I love their family dynamic!!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
. . .continued.

Date: Daddy won't even look at you.
Kade: Honey, go say sorry to your dad.
Prang: . . .
View attachment 19903

Prang: Daddy. . .
View attachment 19902

Date: Yes sweetie.
View attachment 19901

Prang: I'm sorry.
View attachment 19904

Kade: Called it.
View attachment 19899

Date: That's my girl.
View attachment 19897
He was definitely looking at Kade here...
Screenshot_2018-07-20-18-47-09-1.png
DATE: I know what you're up to, Khun Ying Kadesurang.

KADE:
Screenshot_2018-07-20-18-47-46-1.png
I know you know. Is it working?

DATE:
Screenshot_2018-07-20-18-48-01-1.png
Yes. Yes it is.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi all

Muse fan sub had posted on FB an English subbed clip of the uncut scenes of the finale. :aaaaa:Not sure if posting the link here will risk it being taken down so you all make your way there to watch ok!

Btw, how did Kade's mum know that Kade is doing well in another realm with 4 kids? I can't remember her saying she's had a dream? Or was it telepathy? I've seen other reports saying that in the novel, she's seen an old photo of Kade living in the old Ayutthaya times? But I'm so glad there's closure for her n granny in the present time.
I thought the montage of Kade and Date was a little TOO cheesy for me, but I am glad Mama and Granny got closure after all their pain

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He was definitely looking at Kade here...
View attachment 19911
DATE: I know what you're up to, Khun Ying Kadesurang.

KADE:
View attachment 19910
I know you know. Is it working?

DATE:
View attachment 19912
Yes. Yes it is.
HEHE. I LOVE LOVE IT TO DEATH!

ON LRT!!!
I'm so sorry to spoil the BPS fever here. BUT WTF RAM SLEPT WITH THAT WITCH IN ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????? Oh god. I regret saying I want an experienced Pope. . . it hurts like crap! Now I understand why everyone kept quiet about Ram and his engagement with Pupae because Ram is at fault! Oh lord. . .I feel so hurt for Kratin. Now I will understand Kratin's hesitance. Anyway, why is Ram so happy. Why isn't he questioning why he was wanted dead. . . ?
That's what you meant when you said he made mistakes.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched the last ep.... it was everything I could want and more :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

1) that KaDate montage was a little too cheesy for me... too much of a lakorn stereotype.

2) As much as I LOVE the family scenes, I can see why they cut them out of the original run: they kinda disrupt the flow of the episode. But it's GREAT in the rerun because we don't have to worry about plot flow anymore, just KaDate fam :aaaaa:

3) YAY an explanation for why Date magically had his youngest daughter on his lap in the background of one scene. She came and climbed on to give Daddy a kiss!

4) Maree's youngest(?) son looks like a young Alex Rendell...:risas3:

5) How does Kade look older??? It doesn't look like they changed anything about Bella except her hair. And yet she still looks older. She just has this mature look on her face, even her smile is a little subdued from the classic Kade smile
Pope's kinda the same. Except in his case he's just acting his age :risas3:

6) The scene with Kade in the mango tree... Oh how I wish they hadn't cut that from the OG run. We see that our Kade, one husband and four kids later, is still our beloved, incorrigible Kadesurang. She might mellow slightly with age, but she never completely loses her spunk. And Date never tires of her spunk-- as shown by how he handles finding her in the mango tree. No yelling, just calm.

7) I still want poor Joi to find love... will no woman love him??? Joi, I have a really cute friend I could set you up with...:risas3:

SO HAPPY with all the extended scenes, SO SAD the drama's actually 100% over now. It's been so amazing from start to finish, and only gets better with each viewing. I hope it continues to gain popularity internationally so the world can see the best Thailand has to offer :icon12:

What if I'm not into lakorns anymore by the time PL comes out? Can somebody from our crew come beat me with Kade's pillow until I agree to watch?

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Well they should've made it clear in the lakorn! Haha. Why confuse people like that.
I think it's the script...yeah they could make it clearer. But whatever this lakorn is beyond amazing and it is more than what we asked for.
I see LSP in MY dreams... :naughty2:

Except, you know, when I actually get to meet dream Pope one-on-one and I have to leave because I didn't even dream shower :facepalm:
Thats funny whenever we discuss about LSP...it reminds me of how innocent we are:naughty2: