[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yeah definitely better in writing. I love Pin and Khun Yai's relationship. Their romance later on is definitely on the more mature side. Hehe.

Oooo that face. You should use that as your profile pic. Haha.

Puaha. I was here first. Humph!

I liked the storyline, but I wasn't too fond of nang'ek (the character).

Don't remind me! Haha.
Phatman, your profile pic..... is the samee having a moustache? or is it shadow? He looks nice

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah definitely better in writing. I love Pin and Khun Yai's relationship. Their romance later on is definitely on the more mature side. Hehe.

Oooo that face. You should use that as your profile pic. Haha.

Puaha. I was here first. Humph!

I liked the storyline, but I wasn't too fond of nang'ek (the character).

Don't remind me! Haha.
Pope's English is the only good thing about KSTD :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey he can make it his own sad thing even if it's a language he don't often have to use. The cameraman & him - they both tangoed off each other. His English is okay then. (DAMN YOU POPE!!!!!! *@*&!!+*&$@#@#$! Why didn't you reply to @Starsapphire when she spoke to you that day? She went off on a jaunty spring & you uhh uhh uhh like that as if you don't speak English! And I had to pass a special message to your sis IN FRONT OF YOU because we all thought you are so shy you only talk Thai! Jeeeze, man. ^$%%$%^#!!!##$@!!??><>!!)
He might've just learned the English in the script. I think he's too shy to speak irl :risas3: But his accent's quite good, if he worked hard he could learn, I think

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So I finally watched LRT's MV's. . . and noticed this scene!

I PhatCapped this scene saying how Ram just allowed Krathin to button uo his shirt even thigh he was upset at her. But in the MV in that same scene he walked away from her!
Screenshot_2018-07-24-17-18-30-1.png
Screenshot_2018-07-24-17-18-36-1.png
Apparently it did not make the cut.
Wth Ram! Haha.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
But he was okay at Lep Krut.
Then I'm happy for him CPY, although I haven't seen that movie. At least someone does love him. Of the dramas I've seen & him in it he's so easy to spot even if he doesn't have dialogue or even a grunt, he just stands out as being the one with the most ill-fitting clothes. I felt sorry for him (even if he doesn't mind it himself, as he continues appearing in one drama after another).

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
I know I feel like I stepped ten years back in time when those sorts of cliches hadn't become cliches yet :facepalm: The awesome thing about BPS is it avoided all lakorn cliches :thumbup:
Yeah, that's what draw me to watch, I always try to avoid anything dramatic at all cost. BPS is so light, so informative and beautifully done. I keep rewatching it over and over again even though I'm supposed to watch other lakorns of Pope. Sighhhhh. Anyway, trying to get into LRT now since so many spoilers here that ignite my interest.

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
I can’t get enough of BPS. There’s hardly any dull moments. I’m trying to finish Nakee but I keep going back to it. lol
I think I need an intervention. :facepalm:
782D096F-7C51-43E4-98A4-DE3B48EA21AD.jpeg
This is one of my favorite scenes between Pope and Kade. Por Date was bold and territorial, but subtle enough to make it romantic. :love: Well at least, I thought it was romantic. :aaaaa: Where can I find me a real life Por Date? :sad6:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
There were pics of Great, Nadech, Mark Pin when they ordained. There must be some of him.
But thing is Pope has a nicely shaped head which tapers to his slim face, so when he has the different haircuts no matter how short it still looks better & better on him. When he covered it all up with the wig in the substance movie, it swamps & that's the only time he don't look nice.
@Starsapphire do you think Nek might have photos? She's followed his career for 7 years already, she might know this? Thanks
I think I came across his ordain pic sometimes before, let me try to dig it back