[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously what took you so long, it's one of those stories you can watch over and over! You really must! It's damn heartwarming & so many cute parts. Although I love You've Got Mail. Joe Versus the Volcano it's too fantasy but I like that old guy Abe Vigoda in it, he's so funny!! He's the mumbo jumbo guy keeper of the volcano.
Haha Joe Versus The Volcano is one of my favorite movies :risas3: It has a lot of meaningful messages about life if you look closely-- "Nobody feels good. After childhood, it's a fact of life."

I'll get Sleepless and watch it. I'm sure it's as good as you say :thumbup:

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
I do too, half the time I watch a drama and go, "Even I could write a better script than this!"
But sadly, they stick with their inconsistent screenwriters. It's so hard to find a good drama sometimes
I know what you mean.:( Sometimes, I feel like I only watch dramas for the actors/actresses. BPS has to be one of the best they’ve written in a long time. Once in a blue moon, I’ll find something I really enjoy.

Rosi

Wifey #42
RACHFULL'S DATE-KAEW FANFIC PART IV

Better things to come... but gotta set everything up in this part

Part IV​

Back in his old room, Date paced back and forth. So now Kade was mad at him. Great. But that was hardly a problem, he’d go apologize and plead with her later. She never stayed angry for long. The more pressing matter was this Nathawat character.

There was no way he would allow that child to approach his daughter, the only daughter he’d had for nine years until Prang was born. That was out of the question.

But what if the boy tried to meet Prang in secret? He couldn’t allow that either. That’d be even worse than them courting in front of him. How could he prevent his Kaew from being tainted by that boy? She was only sixteen. She didn’t understand the desires of dishonorable young men, nor did she understand the tactics they used to get what they wanted. Date had been a young man once; he knew all too well what young men wanted and how they got it.

Maybe he could lock her in her room? No, that would be too drastic. And he could never follow through with such a punishment; he’d give in within a few days.

He could send her away for school? Hmmm. The idea had merit, but the problem laid in exactly where he could send Kaew. He didn’t want her to live far away from her friends and family. Or to live far away from him.

He made his decision. Date would simply have to strongly discourage Kaew from dating for the next few years, that was all.

Besides, things weren’t the same as when he and Kade were young. Kade was considered old by the time they married, and she was only a few years past twenty. Women these days were choosing to wait until they were closer to that age to marry. It wouldn’t completely demolish Kaew’s future prospects if she held off courting for a few more years. She would have plenty of time to date and marry after that Nathawat was out of the picture.

Yes, it would have to do. He would tell Kaew tomorrow, then after that issue was resolved, he would go plead with Kade. Maybe afterwards, he’d be able to catch up on the sleep he most certainly wouldn’t be getting tonight.
Ahh another episode!! Thanks! Oh oh...... Date didn't get to sleep with Kade tonight.

How handsome is this Nathawat anyway? In the movie what if we use James Ma or Mario in here?

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh another episode!! Thanks! Oh oh...... Date didn't get to sleep with Kade tonight.

How handsome is this Nathawat anyway? In the movie what if we use James Ma or Mario in here?
Idk Mario's too old... maybe that one kid who played younger Ram in LRT? He was cute. Or even Serm (the servant kid) from Padiwarada.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I know what you mean.:( Sometimes, I feel like I only watch dramas for the actors/actresses. BPS has to be one of the best they’ve written in a long time. Once in a blue moon, I’ll find something I really enjoy.
I scour the internet before I watch a drama so I can filter out the really bad ones.
Have you seen Full House Thai? It's one of the best lakorns I've ever seen, and was my first lakorn. The writing, acting, and directing was all absolutely exquisite! And Mike and Aom have great chemistry

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
I scour the internet before I watch a drama so I can filter out the really bad ones.
Have you seen Full House Thai? It's one of the best lakorns I've ever seen, and was my first lakorn. The writing, acting, and directing was all absolutely exquisite! And Mike and Aom have great chemistry
I used to be an avid kdrama fan so I’ve only seen the Korean version. I haven’t watched much of their work, except for Kiss Me because I actually enjoyed the Taiwanese version. My very first Thai lakorn was Bansaithong 2000 version. :risas3: I don’t know if you’re familiar with that lakorn but it was very popular back then. If you like drama, that’s a whole lot of drama packed into one plot. Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hope Pope and Bella will have a new lakorn together while waiting for the writer to finish her Prum Likit (BPS part 2) story. I'm so in love with this couple and want to see them in romantic comedy or else with a good script, not junk.

Will be forever until Prum Likit start. hummmmm
Watched this, this morning.
All I caught were them talking about upcoming projects for both, PL, and WKK. No details though. Help please? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok cross fingers what Roberto is receiving Monday is BPS DVDs. Or yours is returned by the delivery truck. At least for me if I know he can get one order right, then no problem I'll send you mine I can always ask him for another. He owns a series of beach homes on the island, runs a French bar & restaurant & have all these local staff as caretakers. I've ever asked him before for a few movies with subs but his staff can't find it. But BPS I asked only recently & yesterday he replied "Ok found your sexy movies. Will be delivered Monday to my house. I will let you know then. Cheers, R."
You're so sweet hun. I'm so touched I'm tearing. Haha. They called me and said they'll track down the courier and get back to me asap. So now is just a waiting game.

Lol. Am I the only nang’rai in here? And when have I turned to nang'rai??? View attachment 20517 View attachment 20518 View attachment 20519
I’m supposed to be the good person fighting for all the lesser wifeys here View attachment 20520 View attachment 20521 View attachment 20522 View attachment 20523
All I know is I'm the Mia Luang, Mia Taeng, Mia Thae Thae. Hahha. Y'all may've been with him first, BUT. . . We were officially married before all y'all came back in the picture. Hahahaja.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pope's chemistry with Diana. Kade is beautiful with Por Date, but Ram goes well with Kratin too.

View attachment 20527

View attachment 20528
Pope's chemistry with Diana is goood, but Diana's chemistry with Pope is a little awkward. Haha.

I SAW THAT if you don't apologize @phatman you can forget about me updating the fanfic tonight :celebrate16:
It's ok. I know you can't resist posting, so you'll post anyway. Muahahha.

@phatman & @Rachfull you both saw the whole of LRT right? I'm getting a little lost here - what happened to the pocket watch? Did Ram ever found out it was stolen from Kratin & was it ever discovered between them what actually happened to it. Which episode is that?
Nope. Never will it be mentioned again. You can say goodbye to that pocket watch forever.

I posted part IV! Check the previous page

Then take it up with @phatman , she's the one who called me a nang rai :fighting3::risas3:
Hahahaha. You are rai!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
You're so sweet hun. I'm so touched I'm tearing. Haha. They called me and said they'll track down the courier and get back to me asap. So now is just a waiting game.

All I know is I'm the Mia Luang, Mia Taeng, Mia Thae Thae. Hahha. Y'all may've been with him first, BUT. . . We were officially married before all y'all came back in the picture. Hahahaja.
Um excuse me Pope and I were married with five babies before you stopped hating on him :celebrate16:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Watched this, this morning.
All I caught were them talking about upcoming projects for both, PL, and WKK. No details though. Help please? Haha.
Couldn't get much either, too many words I don't know. Heard something about supporting their upcoming lakorns at the beginning. The interviewers asked them if they wanted a lakorn with the two of them, I think they basically said they don't really mind either way. They enjoy working together, they're friends. Bella teased Pope about "Khun Nong," not sure what they were referring to. Interviewers asked about WKK, Pope doesn't know too much about it yet. I THINK they asked something like what kind of drama Popella would want to be in, they said a comedy, Pope said a comedy narak (cute).
Yep, that's the best I got:fighting3: @DaoRisa @phatman

Imma go look on quizlet for some Thai vocab flashcards or something

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Pope's chemistry with Diana is goood, but Diana's chemistry with Pope is a little awkward. Haha.

It's ok. I know you can't resist posting, so you'll post anyway. Muahahha.

Nope. Never will it be mentioned again. You can say goodbye to that pocket watch forever.

Hahahaha. You are rai!
1) Diana's acting in general is still a little awkward :risas3:
2)... Why are you right??? :facepalm: @Rosi
3) Didn't Ram find it in Puphae's luggage and that's how he found out how rai she was? Or was that the necklace? I think they bring up the watch again at some point, even if it was in passing... Dang it! I can't remember!
4) What? I am definitely the "kon dee" Pope's always talking about, "narak mak" and "suay" :angel10:

CPY

GotomySin
Man, you're deep. I'm suddenly starting to wonder who you really are. That has got to be one of the most heavenly places on earth. I've only seen it on maps and documentaries but it's heartbreakingly beautiful. Snow is silence & that makes it special in a different way. You're making me jealous but only a little twinge I guess because it's been too long my heart's set on a tiny village (translated Little Prayer House in the Woods Betwys y Cyd) it's in Snowdonia.

Hey, do you know that the SJDK MUSE site isn't working today? It makes me scared I won't get to see BPS anytime I like - sign says it's under maintenance. I hope that's true, I hope it'll still be there for us by tomorrow.....

I just noticed little Joi in this picture & how inquisitive he is the way he's looking up at Date. Could this be the time when he saw his young boss starts changing (hate to love).

View attachment 20515
I am just a normal human being. ;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Couldn't get much either, too many words I don't know. Heard something about supporting their upcoming lakorns at the beginning. The interviewers asked them if they wanted a lakorn with the two of them, I think they basically said they don't really mind either way. They enjoy working together, they're friends. Bella teased Pope about "Khun Nong," not sure what they were referring to. Interviewers asked about WKK, Pope doesn't know too much about it yet. I THINK they asked something like what kind of drama Popella would want to be in, they said a comedy, Pope said a comedy narak (cute).
Yep, that's the best I got:fighting3: @DaoRisa @phatman

Imma go look on quizlet for some Thai vocab flashcards or something
Thanks sweets.
I think Bella also joked that she's tired of seeing Pope and Pope was all don't be. Haha. Sounds like the interviewer also asked if they wanted a modern lakorn together.

1) Diana's acting in general is still a little awkward :risas3:
2)... Why are you right??? :facepalm: @Rosi
3) Didn't Ram find it in Puphae's luggage and that's how he found out how rai she was? Or was that the necklace? I think they bring up the watch again at some point, even if it was in passing... Dang it! I can't remember!
4) What? I am definitely the "kon dee" Pope's always talking about, "narak mak" and "suay" :angel10:
Yes. Diana is very stiff in general that's why it made Pope look a little pervy. Haha.

I'm always right.

He found the necklace and gave it back to Krathin, but he never knew that Pupae had the pocket watch stolen. Ram just thought Krathin returned it. So we don't know if he found out about it or not or if Krathin knew Ram actually had the watch.

That's because he doesn't know the real you! Haha.