[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I have an early flight tomorrow, but I have part 7 halfway written so I'm hoping I'll be able to finish it up tonight and post it. If not tonight then tomorrow :thumbup:
Are you going to Thailand? Strangely Great takes photos outside his home with his siblings & parents & grandma so often until I think everyone knows where he lives. But of Pope we don't know anything.... it'll be great to Google Earth it!

So it's only you who knows his house is it @Rachfull ? And you're heading there now....

And why is Part 7 only halfway, you're so cruel!!

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
I kinda have a feeling he does - he probably understands but not confident enough to converse in it?
@Starsapphire - I think we had this discussion before. What do you say? You're the person who tried to talk to him in English. x'D
@milquety

Wow the thread had jumped 22 pages since I last dropped in. Keep it up ladies!!

On Pope's English, yes, i think he understands but perhaps shy to converse in it. I remembered I was rambling on about how we went to the airport in the morning but still missed his flight etc etc... n apparently he replied a soft "it was an accident" (along that line...). My boggled mind was too awe struck then to take note and a Thai fan told me later he did reply me. Woooo

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I got all emotional and can't really tell my feeling now. It's so beautiful written @Rosi, how you turned the life of Rheung into something more peaceful and hopeful, with means to get on and move on life for Grandma and Mom too. Thank you for that.
I'm glad you liked it. I was hurting too much over Rheungrit it's just too hard. At least now I don't feel so bad, I hope the same for you too.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I have to run errands later today so I might not be on right away that is if I can get my electric wheelchair fixed that is. One of the tries has a hole in the tube we think because it keeps going flat :(, but if we can't get it fixed right away then my mom will run my errands for me.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you going to Thailand? Strangely Great takes photos outside his home with his siblings & parents & grandma so often until I think everyone knows where he lives. But of Pope we don't know anything.... it'll be great to Google Earth it!

So it's only you who knows his house is it @Rachfull ? And you're heading there now....

And why is Part 7 only halfway, you're so cruel!!
Sadly no :sad6: (Believe me, everyone on this thread and their DOG would know if I got to go to Thailand :risas3:) I'm headed to Cali.
But I'm still trying to learn Thai for WHEN I do go to Thailand, even if it's thirty years from now :thumbup:

Of course I know where Pope lives. He lives with me :celebrate16:

Oh so now I'm raeng again. I gave you all that nice, juicy, XXX-rated part, and as soon as I take two measly days off, I'm rai again :facepalm: How about I just ditch the plot and write all XXXXX-rated fanfiction? :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@milquety

Wow the thread had jumped 22 pages since I last dropped in. Keep it up ladies!!

On Pope's English, yes, i think he understands but perhaps shy to converse in it. I remembered I was rambling on about how we went to the airport in the morning but still missed his flight etc etc... n apparently he replied a soft "it was an accident" (along that line...). My boggled mind was too awe struck then to take note and a Thai fan told me later he did reply me. Woooo
Awww... Of course our samee would be shy to converse in English, he's shy about everything-- or at least he pretends to be :naughty2: I can just imagine him standing there, overwhelmed by fluent English flowing out of your mouth, his mind going totally blank... then coming to his senses for a brief second, long enough to say softly, "It was an accident."

Last edited: