[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Lol better -17 than 117!! Got totally roasted. Never ever will I go to another outdoor summer concert in the desert :facepalm:.

Yeah we were young and stupid lol. Now I stream all my concerts in the comfort of my cozy couch :risas3:
I would do anything for a Darren Hayes concert but sadly he never came here or anywhere close (Australia). He lives in the UK now but haven't heard him giving other than random performances so it's near impossible to catch him. That's one hell of a singer with an outrageous vocal range.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Well I WAS going to update the Date-Kaew story to help us get to 1200, but I guess I don't need to do that anymore since y'all did it without me. I'll be watching The Office if anyone here decides they love me enough to care...*sigh*
Hey, we love you! We also called you!! But at that crucial moment where did you go? Even the contender (@phatman ) gave you a hollering but you.....ahh.... you..... aahhh.... I really don't know what to say. Yes @neenavaj let's all hold the fence for RachCryingNow when 1299 comes around.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
You didn't help me because you were SUPPOSED to wait for me to get back on :( I was on all day but then I had to get off to adult and I come back and everyone here BETRAYED ME :sad6:
Ok, poor baby, don't cry. I want to make it up to you, although I never did that!! We were all wanting to give it to you. No betrayal story here. What's your address? I'll send you some chocolates if you like. The best in the world really - it's GALAXY Fruit & Nuts.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I partially blame you for this unfairness
That's what happen when you spammed all day hurrying the pages up without us. Girl you know you were trying to be sneaky lol jk jk

I would do anything for a Darren Hayes concert but sadly he never came here or anywhere close (Australia). He lives in the UK now but haven't heard him giving other than random performances so it's near impossible to catch him. That's one hell of a singer with an outrageous vocal range.
Oh another crazy thing I did when I was young and stupid. My bestie and I "borrowed" her brother's car (whom I was dating at the time) while he was away on a ski trip with his buddies and drove cross country for a Duran Duran concert. Took us 46 hours lol with a few stops in between. He found out and flew to Cali and drove us home. He was so pissed :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey, we love you! We also called you!! But at that crucial moment where did you go? Even the contender (@phatman ) gave you a hollering but you.....ahh.... you..... aahhh.... I really don't know what to say. Yes @neenavaj let's all hold the fence for RachCryingNow when 1299 comes around.
I was doing important adult stuff that is vital to my existence... actually seriously. That is what I was doing. It took me half an hour.

You'd be crying too if you'd been desperately trying to top off a page since 1000

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, poor baby, don't cry. I want to make it up to you, although I never did that!! We were all wanting to give it to you. No betrayal story here. What's your address? I'll send you some chocolates if you like. The best in the world really - it's GALAXY Fruit & Nuts.
I just moved to the Pits of Despair. It won't be hard to find me-- I'm the one wailing the loudest

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
That's what happen when you spammed all day hurrying the pages up without us. Girl you know you were trying to be sneaky lol jk jk

Oh another crazy thing I did when I was young and stupid. My bestie and I "borrowed" her brother's car (whom I was dating at the time) while he was away on a ski trip with his buddies and drove cross country for a Duran Duran concert. Took us 46 hours lol with a few stops in between. He found out and flew to Cali and drove us home. He was so pissed :risas3:
46 hours??! Now that's crazy! But Simon le Bon would have made us do anything those days - I don't blame you. Is that why you both broke up? haha

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Hey I didn't spam this time! I was only responding to all your posts that everyone wrote while I was sleeping, and then while I was at church!