[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Actually, i was the one that was supposed to trip you into pope's target lol
Ah right! Hahahaha.

View attachment 21322
Cr. Google images
I kind of want Boy to pair up with bella again. His acting has improved and plus hes way better looking now. I never watched their 1st lakorn together so idk whether they have chemistry or not but this picture is cute!
Belle looks gorgeous in that pic even though it's blurry.
That's the horrible gangster from Nang Ai !!
He's so cute! He played a baddie before?? Awe. Haha.

Was that what theirs was? 1223?
Were you part of that group then phatman?
They are 1225. No I'm not. Haha.

Don't have a chance watching it yet! Is it good enough to enjoy the story?
It's not super good, but not bad either. It's a little better than in the middle. Haha.

Hello I'm finally back in SG again haha

This is a horrible shot x'D
Actually, I felt so overdressed that it's embarrassing - though many other people were also dressed pretty much like this at Wat Chai.
Pretty much just randomly walked into a shop renting the trad costumes (out of the entire row opposite Wat Chai), expecting to just put on the dress - then they ended up spamming me accessories, did my hair, and put makeup on me......... overwhelmed but the shopkeepers there were really kind and sweet.

Wat Chai was really beautiful, and is2g I was kinda screaming inside when we were reaching the place - since it's the furthest away from the train station.
Gave me the impulse to rewatch BPS, haha.

The story of these shots is that - the event that day had a charity auction so the group of Pope fans beside my group successfully got the bid and took a group photo with them. Pope came over to our side of the stage, and so I fortunately managed to get close shots.

hahahahahahaha I joke about that too
At first he smiled and waved to us when he saw us properly for the first time at the event - but he really doesn't talk to us so.... no idea
Awe. You guys are sooo lucky. I wish I had the leisure of going places like that and doing things. . With Samee.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I'm watching this story now raw, PJ and Prang looks very good together. And nice to hear his happy voice & not all sad in BPS as Rheungrit. @Chario mintmario

View attachment 21334
Oh..wow... are u watching the latest ep today? That's so cool. If u are picking up this, please also join us in this lakorn thread...well..I hope. :angel10: I feel they have a very good chemistry together.
Don't have a chance watching it yet! Is it good enough to enjoy the story?
This is a romantic comedy type of lakorn...Both Punjan and Prang have quite a lot of action scenes. U might also enjoy it if u like funny p'ek, serious n'ek, and subtle romance.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Constantine Phaulkon I hope you get the girl this time..... She's very beautiful.

Tai Peek Pak Sa - I think this scene is lovely. This is the moment Louis meets the girl.
He was flying the plane when his co-pilot knocked out after two of the wings caught fire & went into descent. Onboard happens to be a senior pilot going elsewhere with his daughter, so he asked his crew to get the older man to help.
They brought the plane down safely & when it landed she was waiting for her dad & hugged him. Over his shoulder, Louis in the cockpit saw her.

upload_2018-8-6_14-41-30.jpeg

upload_2018-8-6_14-41-53.jpeg

upload_2018-8-6_14-50-51.jpeg

upload_2018-8-6_14-44-6.jpeg

upload_2018-8-6_14-44-27.jpeg

upload_2018-8-6_14-45-51.jpeg

upload_2018-8-6_14-46-15.jpeg

upload_2018-8-6_14-46-39.jpeg

upload_2018-8-6_14-46-57.jpeg

Looks like the Dad likes him!!

@Rachfull they speak a lot of English in this movie = them being pilots and all so we'll be quite okay with the Thai !!
(But I don't know whether you like Constantine Phaulkon or not. I do. Well, Louis Scott I do.)

Attachments

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh..wow... are u watching the latest ep today? That's so cool. If u are picking up this, please also join us in this lakorn thread...well..I hope. :angel10: I feel they have a very good chemistry together.

This is a romantic comedy type of lakorn...Both Punjan and Prang have quite a lot of action scenes. U might also enjoy it if u like funny p'ek, serious n'ek, and subtle romance.
Yes, watching it right now hehe. He's cute as always.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I thought that candid of yours is pretty & if I'm there hot or not I will do the same!!

The Wat Chai series of photos you sent me it can't be transferred from my phone (kept messaging storage is full!) but those are really beautiful because it's you been physically there & took them. The feel is different, right? I'll bet your heart must be full just being in that presence. If you could load up here those photos we could get a share of the watching! Thanks!

And did you get to the 7-Elevens for their BPS meal sets?
I don't see anymore of the meal sets. But they have a BPS redemption stamps thing now - and the stamps are really pretty. So basically you buy specific items and you can get stamps with the character photos on.

Yeah, to be there is something! I almost gave Wat Chai a miss because it was so far and I didn't wanna go all the way there....... but thankfully, I did.

I will share more photos after I organise my post-trip stuff.

Awe. You guys are sooo lucky. I wish I had the leisure of going places like that and doing things. . With Samee.
I don't really get to travel much - but because it's gonna be my final year in uni coming semester so I was like, heck I'm going to relax before that. Haha. Especially with how we have the advantage of being way closer to Thailand - it's more affordable traveling there. It's cool because this is also the period when you keep seeing Popella's ads everywhere and also BPS stuff.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. Sure. All I know is Mr. PJ looks really into it so he must be good some how.

Shake my darn head. . . how can such thought accumulate in your head. Hahahahh.

See. Worthy to be Pope's topper huh. Hehe.

#phatmanforpope
#4timechampionpopetopper
:mad::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: *saying nasty things is wrong, saying nasty things is wrong, saying...*

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Constantine Phaulkon I hope you get the girl this time..... She's very beautiful.

Tai Peek Pak Sa - I think this scene is lovely. This is the moment Louis meets the girl.
He was flying the plane when his co-pilot knocked out after two of the wings caught fire & went into descent. Onboard happens to be a senior pilot going elsewhere with his daughter, so he asked his crew to get the older man to help.
They brought the plane down safely & when it landed she was waiting for her dad & hugged him. Over his shoulder, Louis in the cockpit saw her.

View attachment 21337

View attachment 21338

View attachment 21356

View attachment 21339

View attachment 21340

View attachment 21352

View attachment 21353

View attachment 21354

View attachment 21355

Looks like the Dad likes him!!

@Rachfull they speak a lot of English in this movie = them being pilots and all so we'll be quite okay with the Thai !!
(But I don't know whether you like Constantine Phaulkon or not. I do. Well, Louis Scott I do.)
I'm quite fond of Louis since I saw him in Kleun Cheewit. I love the way he cries :icon12:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't see anymore of the meal sets. But they have a BPS redemption stamps thing now - and the stamps are really pretty. So basically you buy specific items and you can get stamps with the character photos on.

Yeah, to be there is something! I almost gave Wat Chai a miss because it was so far and I didn't wanna go all the way there....... but thankfully, I did.

I will share more photos after I organise my post-trip stuff.

I don't really get to travel much - but because it's gonna be my final year in uni coming semester so I was like, heck I'm going to relax before that. Haha. Especially with how we have the advantage of being way closer to Thailand - it's more affordable traveling there. It's cool because this is also the period when you keep seeing Popella's ads everywhere and also BPS stuff.
Haha you are lucky being closer to Thailand-- It costs one semester's tuition for me just to fly there one-way. Of course I do have a scholarship that makes my schooling slightly cheaper, but it's still a lot of money

Last edited:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Khun poot arai? What did you say? Sorry, Got and I are in the middle of a romantic candlelit dinner. Did he not tell you?
Oh no, you're cheating on your samee with MY samee?! How could you do that to yours?! :eek: lol i even gave up my #25 slot for you to have 2 days with your samee and this is what you do to me?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?! Talk about me being a #TRAITOR :confused12:

#givemebackmy25thspot
#imteameveryoneforPope
#butPhatmaniswifeynumber1
#rachfullisaTRAITOR
:risas3::risas3:

Oh and good freaking morning, khun @Rachfull. Thanks for giving my samee some energy to LSP with me later ;)

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no, you're cheating on your samee with MY samee?! How could you do that to yours?! :eek: lol i even gave up my #25 slot for you to have 2 days with your samee and this is what you do to me?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?! Talk about me being a #TRAITOR :confused12:

#givemebackmy25thspot
#imteameveryoneforPope
#butPhatmaniswifeynumber1
#rachfullisaTRAITOR
:risas3::risas3:

Oh and good freaking morning, khun @Rachfull. Thanks for giving my samee some energy to LSP with me later ;)
I warned you I'd steal him away... since you seem so adamant that only @phatman get Pope, I've decided to explore my other prospects.

Though Pope will be my samee, since I'm his REAL no. 1 wifey AND his "mia thi khun chob" (favorite wife :celebrate16:)

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Hello I'm finally back in SG again haha

This is a horrible shot x'D
Actually, I felt so overdressed that it's embarrassing - though many other people were also dressed pretty much like this at Wat Chai.
Pretty much just randomly walked into a shop renting the trad costumes (out of the entire row opposite Wat Chai), expecting to just put on the dress - then they ended up spamming me accessories, did my hair, and put makeup on me......... overwhelmed but the shopkeepers there were really kind and sweet.

Wat Chai was really beautiful, and is2g I was kinda screaming inside when we were reaching the place - since it's the furthest away from the train station.
Gave me the impulse to rewatch BPS, haha.
Glad you didn't pass up Wat Chai! When I visited Ayutthaya in October 2017, I didn't have time to visit it because I went to 5-6 different sites and my son was getting tired. Then I went back again in March and it was packed with Karakades and P'Muens haha it is such a beautiful temple and I made sure it was the first temple I visited when I went to Ayutthaya again. I loved that you dressed up also! Haha

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I warned you I'd steal him away... since you seem so adamant that only @phatman get Pope, I've decided to explore my other prospects.

Though Pope will always come back to me, since I'm his "mia thi khun chob" (favorite wife :celebrate16:)
Knew I couldn't trust you lol stop acting like Janie in Plerng Boon! Jk :risas3: #bestfriendsameestealer

it's okay, I'll share my Hot Got. I'm still Mia Luang and you just happened to be "Mia Noi" coz you drugged my samee and pretended like he "raped" you and being the sweet guy that he is, he has to rahp phit chob (take responsibility) LOL ok I'm being hella dramatic over here.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Knew I couldn't trust you lol stop acting like Janie in Plerng Boon! Jk :risas3: #bestfriendsameestealer

it's okay, I'll share my Hot Got. I'm still Mia Luang and you just happened to be "Mia Noi" coz you drugged my samee and pretended like he "raped" you and being the sweet guy that he is, he has to rahp phit chob (take responsibility) LOL ok I'm being hella dramatic over here.
He MIGHT just be a summer fling, but if you utter the forbidden hashtag again...Got might not be able to restrain himself :celebrate16:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Haha you are lucky being closer to Thailand-- It costs one semester's tuition for me just to fly there one-way. Of course I do have a scholarship that makes my schooling slightly cheaper, but it's still a lot of money
Omg, which part of the US are you in? I know you've mentioned it before but I forgot. Also, it depends on when you go, you can get really good flight deals! Even if your flights are expensive. Hotel and food in Thailand are super cheap!