[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
You can enjoy from now on bc it's officially the 9th here at my side :love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12:. So I celebrate it here for you now:cheer::cheer:
Aww okay hun :cheer::icon12::icon12:.

Awww. Happy early birthday! Hope you have an amazing one!! :icon12::cheer:

Thanks so much hun:cheer::icon12:

Hahhaaa..... sorry Hazel..... then who's Clara?? I thought saw that when we were piling the list. Happy Birthday Hazel!! Hope you got a deliciously sweet cake crammed with juicy fruits or chocolate - and lots of presents!!

It's okay hun, no worries, My Mom is making a Chocolate Cake tomorrow for me :), and I got some gifs also, they are hiding them lol.

Happy early bday!
Thanks hun :).

Happy birthday, Hazel!

CPY

GotomySin
Woww, have a great trip!

CPY, your sign off is a montage of a period piece. Is that all together in a movie or a mix of different ones? Is that a nice story with subs. I'm a bit perturbed with what the hero is carrying under his arm - is that a head (the closed eyes & reddish lips looks so real) or is it a broken statue head?
It is a boran lakorn airing at Ch7 based on a famous Thai folktale, Sang Thong. P'Date did mentioned about Sang Thong at BPS. He is holding a mask. When he wore it, he will transform into that dark tanned skin person (at the picture).

CPY

GotomySin
I was gonna say! Date mentioned it! It's a lakorn that only male's play, right??
According to the traditional custom, women will act in the palace while man will act the stage play in public. It's improper for the female to act in front of others in public stage play. In Peranakan stage play too, they do not allow women to act. That case is for stage play.

Anyway, Sang Thong is one of famous Thai folktale. It is remade this year and my boran men are doing good here. Hahahahahaha... :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
According to the traditional custom, women will act in the palace while man will act the stage play in public. It's improper for the female to act in front of others in public stage play. In Peranakan stage play too, they do not allow women to act. That case is for stage play.

Anyway, Sang Thong is one of famous Thai folktale. It is remade this year and my boran men are doing good here. Hahahahahaha... :p
So was San Thong a palace or public play according to Date? Haha.

CPY

GotomySin
Because during that scene, P' Date stated that there are guidelines for public stage play. There are no stories of kings, Hindu epics and few other stage plays. Then, Kade asked what kind of stage play that they did for the public. P' Date mentioned only those folktale such as Sang Thong, Kawin etc.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I dont know where this was talked about but the lakorn that Taew and Pope almost unite in was the first lakorn of Nok Jariya. Taew said she was sadden because the nangek is saep (sassy) but she already accepted the lakorn from Act Art. She hope there will be other opportunities for them.

Does anyone know what was Nok's first lakorn? It wasnt Ubathihet was it? The one ch7 remade with Aum and Om.

Last edited:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Ohh Great HEAD SAMEE THIEF - MAFIA BOSS OF THE SAMEE GANG please line up your Sicilian & Hong Kong mobsters to watch over this person called @Rachfull and see that she doesn't try to do just that.
I shouldn't have hooked up the electrical wires to the current from that tropical storm yesterday, now the Frankenstein's woke up and I'm sorry!!!!
Already in action. I just hope it's not too late :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: