[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, I remember Leslie. T_T During HK movies golden era he was a house hold name. I was more into Stephen Chow films growing up though lol.
Stephen Chow is in a category of its own! Hahaha. I love his movies so much I have a collection of 90% of his works. Haha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
18 more pages we'll hit 1300, guys!! @phatman, do you have time for your famous PopeCaps? We missed them!
@neenavaj your knowlege is vast of the movies - you stretch from Hindi to HongKong to Chinese, Korean, I marvel reading all these things you know. Phatman too! You remember people like Tony Leung & Leslie Chung, Stephen..... I read of them but not seen their movies. Except Tony Leung - that my colleague told me in detail she had goosebumps many times over that story of the spy & the sex on screen was real!

Guys, I'm a bit pacified already over my DVDs. Nothing I can do but charge ahead !!
(*&$%**!%#&@&&@!!!!!!!#@#$#%?<{?"!! to the evil DVD seller)

Rosi

Wifey #42
I just looked it up. Looks like Oh is part of the main cast! Yoohoo! Must watch! I actually like slow arthouse films, although I've seen mostly HK ones. They tend to be slow, but the musical score and cinematography are always unique and creative. I don't know if you know this HK actor, but Oh reminds me soo much of the late Leslie Cheung. That's actually why I was attracted to Oh because I love Leslie!

Same.. . .but I'm ok. He does what he does best that's why we love him regardless!
I like the way you & @Rachfull add the samee possession stamp on your pix, @MissPK for Got wearing a Tshirt proudly declaring GOT JIRAYU. Jirayu sounds quite Japanese though.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Darn I miss this drama. Came across this scene from a old Thai movie I loved back then and I couldn’t help but imagine Por Date playing and Kade picking flowers...T_T The music is so magnificent. This film scene literally shows the way Por Date looks at Kade lol
Hey neena, thanks. It's lovely. To get into Cannes or any of the Oscars on the foreign category that means it's got to be really, really good! If only it's Kade & Por Date huhh, now wouldn't that would be so romantic? The way she gathers the frangipani it's like poetry even to the shot viewed below the surface of the water; I must look for the movie! I also followed through the next video of the hero & his fellows playing that xylophone-looking instrument in front of an audience and so captivating that scene is!

This hero I've seen him more matured & in modern times in two movies but each time he's just a sidekick. One of them is with that Ken from Sawan Biang - and Ken he's a diplomat in Belgium or Rome or something.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
18 more pages we'll hit 1300, guys!! @phatman, do you have time for your famous PopeCaps? We missed them!
@neenavaj your knowlege is vast of the movies - you stretch from Hindi to HongKong to Chinese, Korean, I marvel reading all these things you know. Phatman too! You remember people like Tony Leung & Leslie Chung, Stephen..... I read of them but not seen their movies. Except Tony Leung - that my colleague told me in detail she had goosebumps many times over that story of the spy & the sex on screen was real!

Guys, I'm a bit pacified already over my DVDs. Nothing I can do but charge ahead !!
:) I love Asian cinema and have seen so much talent come out of every corner of that continent over the years. I grew up watching Thai, Indian and Chinese movies. Korean and Japanese do come last since those are harder to get into. Lol

I LOVE TONY LEUNG! He’s legendary! I always thought Pope looked like a younger Tony that’s probably why he’s so darn sexy. Lol I think your friend was talking about Lust Caution lol, yes, pretty graphic scenes in that film! Lol HK use to be the best! They had the most original stories. I’m sad they aren’t as famous now. China is the market now for Asian cinema.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Nak Soo Taywada is done so I will focus on completing my BPS PhatCaps!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like the way you & @Rachfull add the samee possession stamp on your pix, @MissPK for Got wearing a Tshirt proudly declaring GOT JIRAYU. Jirayu sounds quite Japanese though.
Gotta claim my stake. Hahaha. Can't let Mia Jing wannabe take my spot.

Omg...I didn't come in for a day and I need to read 10 pages!!! ....u guys are good...
Gotta learn to catchup faster. Hahaha.

The white emphasizes his muscles so well. Mmmm .Makes him look meatier too. For a second I thought someone groped his chest! I was gonna go in and knock her teeth out .Turns out it was just the shadow of the many arms reaching out for him. Hahhah.

Not sure I like the hairdo, but I'm glad he cut his hair. Hehehe. I wonder what the new hairdo for his new lakorn will look like.

Anyway. I can't understand anything. Help please. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:) I love Asian cinema and have seen so much talent come out of every corner of that continent over the years. I grew up watching Thai, Indian and Chinese movies. Korean and Japanese do come last since those are harder to get into. Lol

I LOVE TONY LEUNG! He’s legendary! I always thought Pope looked like a younger Tony that’s probably why he’s so darn sexy. Lol I think your friend was talking about Lust Caution lol, yes, pretty graphic scenes in that film! Lol HK use to be the best! They had the most original stories. I’m sad they aren’t as famous now. China is the market now for Asian cinema.
Haha. I saw that film. Minus the explicit love scenes it's actually pretty good. I wouldn't say romantic, but like drama good.
Yeah HK Cenima is like dead. Their golden era is long gone. Everything is CGI heavy and are like remakes. Nothing beats the old days. . . .