[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Review timeeee. Finally finished. I'm surprised how much of a historical turn this lakorn had. It went from fun to heavy all of a sudden and I felt like it took away from the overall experience of the lakorn. Kade is hilarious and all her scenes in the 3/4 chunk of the lakorn was fun and exciting and everyone's reactions to her was great but I got bored when so much history is being thrown at me. I appreciate history but in small chunks. Thank god for the romance and hilarious scenes to go back to though. Bella is awesome and she nailed every quip and scene without missing a beat. She played two drastically different characters so well. Pope is the perfect actor to play off of. I wish there was more development between Janward and Rit rather than them being together so late in the lakorn. Worth the hype? Yes. Wished I got more out of it? Yes as well.
For me it’s 10 out of 10, and 11/10 for the romance though. Maybe because I’m no expert in lakorns or dramas in general. The number of dramas that I watched can count on finger tips lol. And I’ve never ever rewatching a drama without feeling bored like this one. Number 1 for me and unbeatable willing|

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone! I've actually been reading the posts on this thread since June/July. I wanted to join so badly but I realised that I had to read from the very beginning if I wanted to understand the flow of your conversations.So I read and waited till yesterday when I reached page 1321:cheer::clap: So I created an account (just a few minutes ago) to finally chat with you guys.I'm late to the party but I'll be here (alternating between this thread and Prom Likit thread) even after Prom Likit ends.

I just wanna say that you guys are so awesome! Chatting even after BPS ended. And you're all so understanding and considerate. That's why I enjoy reading your posts since everyone can just post their thoughts here without being judged or rejected harshly. I've also learnt a lot from you guys:naughty2:Ever since I read this thread,I admit I'm no longer so innocent minded:pancarta: You guys can fight over samee. I'm the kind who,when I like someone,I just admire him from afar:) I enjoyed all your reactions fron the episodes.I felt like I was watching them live with you eventhough I watched them a few months after BPS ended. Thank you for all the extra info and loads of laughs.

:facepalm:That was a long intro so thanks for reading through this and bearing with me. I'll be back here after my class (which is starting soon).See you!:aaaaa::icon12:
Welcome! I agree that this thread is an amazing escape from reality. Everyone here is so friendly even the fights we have over samee. :risas3: I binged watched BPS after it ended as well and this was the ultimate spot to acclaim my love for the lakorn and the actors who played the characters so well! My only regret is that I should’ve jumped on the BPS bandwagon sooner, then maybe I wouldn’t be Mia #41. :sad6: :risas3:

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
Shall I recite the pledge?Here I go...:risas3:

BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Long Jacket Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Awkward Hand Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Feel Good No Complaints Just Extra Pervy Ladies Crew!

(I hope that's the latest version of the pledge:confused12:)
I didn’t even know there was a pledge. :risas3:
You gals are incredibly hilarious. :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Good luck with school hun :).
That’s amazing! I wanted to be an astronaut when I was little, but that didn’t quite work out. :risas3: I wish you the very best and will pray for you often.:clap: That’s a difficult major to be in but I believe you can do it! :cheer:
Thanks guys! I'm working on being accepted to the professional program right now, but hopefully I'll be able to do it! I can always switch if I find something I like better though