[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
One day your roommate she'll look back the years she had at school & she'll see nothing. Whereas your memories would be filled to the brim of the fun things you did along with slogging your papers, and you'll have a beautiful story to make from. And don't forget this was the year you're wife to a samee called Pope Thanawat, and how you loved him so very dearly.
Hopefully by then I'll have a marriage license to prove it :fighting3: One that I can show everyone, I mean

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Hi & hello there @Fikachu and welcome!! Thanks for having the guts to join us. So how did your family or room mates react to your hollering out the pledge?!! As you can see everyone claims samee badly here, some louder than others, check out their profile pics & siggies ...... Only you don't have to worry too much over @MissPK she's Hot Got's Wifey mainly, she only hovers over samee when Got's out of commission from you know who's over zealous attentions

@phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
(4 TIME CHAMPION POPE PAGE TOPPER)
Samee's #1 Mia TAENG!

@Rachfull Pope's #1 Mia RAK

@lamchieu
HEAD SAMEE THIEF
MAFIA BOSS OF THE SAMEE GANG
My mom was around when I stood on the sofa to recite the pledge. She was like "What nonsense are you talking about? What have you been up to with your phone?". Then she told me to get off her sofa:risas3:I wonder how she'd react if she sees that I downloaded a few clips of Pope's close up scenes:naughty2:
Yeah you guys are such Pope crazy fans that I think you guys became one of the reasons why I came to love Pope as an actor and a real-life individual:worship2:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Oh, is there a Prom Likit thread? I didn't know - will check it out. Because we've been continuing anything BPS here stuff associated with the cast & their latest happenings, riding out till BPS the movie, BPS2, while still having rerun withdrawals of Por Date & Kade!
I think not many know about the thread since it only has 6 pages till now. Then again, there's not much information about Prom Likit yet right? If there is, can you guys post it here and in the Prom Likit thread? That way, we can build up the hype for Prom Likit:aaaaa:

These behind the scenes takes often show the real them! Constantine & Malee are never this nice to each other!
That's why I love watching BTS scenes. It helps to separate reel from real and you get to see the chemistry between the actors that you don't get to see onscreen.

Got to check with @Starsapphire if any of our Singaporean friends are going, or at least a word from the weibo gang what's happening!
AAhhh! Right! I forgot to mention....
I'm from Singapore too! So maybe one of these days, I'll get to meet up with the Singapore gang in this thread. You guys are really crazy fans of Pope going all out to represent this thread:aaaaa:Super proud of you guys:thumbup::icon12:

I live in hope they will! And soon! Because if they're making it into a movie, and from past posts it's said it'll have implications from history & the Thai ministry then it'll be worldwide audience with subs right? They'll also have to release the DVDs with subs then! Yayyyyy

(You noticed for the hopeful the time is never ending hehe)
Someone in the comments section asked if they had subs. They replied that they didn't so the person replied back that he/she wished that they consider adding subs to the DVDs since BPS is also well loved by international fans and it'll help to make people from other countries understand their culture and history. I hope they read the person's comment and take his/her thoughts into consideration because it really represents what the international fanbase are thinking and hoping for.

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
I think not many know about the thread since it only has 6 pages till now. Then again, there's not much information about Prom Likit yet right? If there is, can you guys post it here and in the Prom Likit thread? That way, we can build up the hype for Prom Likit:aaaaa:

That's why I love watching BTS scenes. It helps to separate reel from real and you get to see the chemistry between the actors that you don't get to see onscreen.

AAhhh! Right! I forgot to mention....
I'm from Singapore too! So maybe one of these days, I'll get to meet up with the Singapore gang in this thread. You guys are really crazy fans of Pope going all out to represent this thread:aaaaa:Super proud of you guys:thumbup::icon12:

Someone in the comments section asked if they had subs. They replied that they didn't so the person replied back that he/she wished that they consider adding subs to the DVDs since BPS is also well loved by international fans and it'll help to make people from other countries understand their culture and history. I hope they read the person's comment and take his/her thoughts into consideration because it really represents what the international fanbase are thinking and hoping for.
Hello fellow Singaporean!

Yay, we meet up sometimes to catch up on life n of course anything about BPS and thai drama etc. Hope to see you soon!

Ooh, I must go n add in my comments wishing for subs. Hopefully if more international fans feedback, they'll consider?

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Welcome! I agree that this thread is an amazing escape from reality. Everyone here is so friendly even the fights we have over samee. :risas3: I binged watched BPS after it ended as well and this was the ultimate spot to acclaim my love for the lakorn and the actors who played the characters so well! My only regret is that I should’ve jumped on the BPS bandwagon sooner, then maybe I wouldn’t be Mia #41. :sad6: :risas3:
Wahahaaa, seriously? The matter is not about when you joined, but how you fight lol, just look at @Rachfull. She also came late yet still claim to be #1 “without any approval though lol” :risas3::risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
My bitterness will come to an end someday, but not anytime soon! :risas3: It was nice being his newest Mia that one time, but now that he keeps collecting wives, life’s been tough. :risas3: The bed’s a little cold, that’s all. ;)
You should find someone to warm it for you while the samee is away with me :naughty2: How about Nadech? Pretty sure he's still unclaimed