[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
My mom was around when I stood on the sofa to recite the pledge. She was like "What nonsense are you talking about? What have you been up to with your phone?". Then she told me to get off her sofa:risas3:I wonder how she'd react if she sees that I downloaded a few clips of Pope's close up scenes:naughty2:
Yeah you guys are such Pope crazy fans that I think you guys became one of the reasons why I came to love Pope as an actor and a real-life individual:worship2:
Tell your mom that being sworn into the BPS gang is ALMOST as big an honor as being sworn into the army. Because it's true.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
You should find someone to warm it for you while the samee is away with me :naughty2: How about Nadech? Pretty sure he's still unclaimed
Don’t do that to her, it’s cruel. You know how fierce people fight over NY lol. I was amazed at the intense of how they beat others competitors (in their definition) for NY lol. I went to LR room once and found they beat our samee lol. It’s hilarious so I kept coming back for more :thumbup::thumbup:babysw

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Quick Interview!

- I didn't understand why he was naming all those celebs. To go do merit with him?? I know it's about "merit."
- So he does have work in line. One is Nok. J's, BUT he does not know the title nor the actress. He mentioned it might be a romantic drama. He has a second one he wants to do, but he's not sure which one will start first.
- There will be singing and games at the fanmeet and he hopes there's no dancing. Hahaha.
@phatman @Rosi
I'm sorry I seldom come here and I answer this very late. I don't know if there would be anyone do it for you already. I cannot read all posts I missed.
This video is about :
1. Pope is going to merit at the end of this year. The last 2 years he did it for some hospitals but this year he would like to change to school like mending old buildings, building some toilets etc.
2. He talks about a charity football match that will be held. The name of the celebs that he is naming are the players of the football team and some who take part in the merit. For Bella, he doesn’t know if she could participate. Bella does merit with them too.
3. About drama, Phatmat you has translated already.
4. About the fanmeeting, he is asked if the meeting would have dancing. He says it may not have (He is not sure). Asked if there is, he says “let me see before what type of dance.” and "laugh."
Anyway he will go all out as he would like fans to enjoy the meeting.

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
@phatman @Rosi
I'm sorry I seldom come here and I answer this very late. I don't know if there would be anyone do it for you already. I cannot read all posts I missed.
This video is about :
1. Pope is going to merit at the end of this year. The last 2 years he did it for some hospitals but this year he would like to change to school like mending old buildings, building some toilets etc.
2. He talks about a charity football match that will be held. The name of the celebs that he is naming are the players of the football team. For Bella, he doesn’t know if she could participate. Bella does merit with them too.
3. About drama, Phatmat you has translated already.
4. About the fanmeeting, he is asked if the meeting would have dancing. He says it may not have. Asked if there is, he says “let me see before what type of dance.” and "laugh."
Anyway he will go all out as he would like fans to enjoy the meeting.
May not have dancing? Yeah right Pope.You said there were no kissing scenes for BPS...then...BAM!Few hot ones right in our faces that I can't even get over till now:love::icon12:Guys,what if our samee did that hip dance he did in ROR?That one was so hilariously embarrasing:risas3:
Thanks for the translate @Amata :thumbup:

Fikachu

Good to be back!