[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Same. . . after Angkor I'm watching Duay Raeng Atthitarn, but that lakorn airs W & Th's. I need to kill the wait time. Haha.
It's been about two months since I last watched a drama. I've been too busy with life and watching The Office. I miss them though

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Fikachu

Good to be back!
My Thai teacher: Thai people will often ask you how your day was and then ask you, "What did you eat??" Thai people LOVE food

Me: Really? I thought they hated it, since EVERY SINGLE ONE of their celebrities posts something they're eating at least once a day

It makes me so hungry whenever I go on IG :risas3::risas3:
:risas3:Reminds me of food scenes in BPS.Nam Pla Wan!!!:p

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh something else my Thai teacher said: A lot of Thai stars are half because they just love half people there. They look at half people and say, "Oh you should be an actor," and then they make tons of money, and if they sing, they make even more money

Truest statement about Thailand's ET industry I've heard yet :risas3: Not that I'm the expert

I love Kruu :risas3:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Oh something else my Thai teacher said: A lot of Thai stars are half because they just love half people there. They look at half people and say, "Oh you should be an actor," and then they make tons of money, and if they sing, they make even more money

Truest statement about Thailand's ET industry I've heard yet :risas3: Not that I'm the expert

I love Kruu :risas3:
Your teacher is awesome!She says it as it is:risas3:I'm sure she'll expose more about the reality of Thai culture.
Good night @MKfan132 :)

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Aren't you supposed to use chopsticks in your right hand, regardless of which hand is your dominant one? My mom lived in Japan and that's what she told us. At least that's the tradition.
Well people tended to make their kids use right hands, just for convenience, not really tradition here in Vietnam. So us left-handed can use both hands in most of things like writing and eating...