[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Fikachu

Good to be back!

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
OMG AND THAT THUMB RUB WHEN HE WAS HOLDING HER HANDS :love::love::love::love: SAMEEEEE kitten makk :sad6:

His voice sounds so sweet in that song :love:
Most of the fins were staged, but this rubbing was definitely not. Not noticeable but really intimate. And I’m not sure if the real kiss was in the script too because after that, Belle said it’s not supposed to be like this and Pope answered that he still thought he was P’Muong lol. Also the hug after Belle accidentally hit him. Pop really was spontaneous and advanced last night :thumbup::thumbup:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Most of the fins were staged, but this rubbing was definitely not. Not noticeable but really intimate. And I’m not sure if the real kiss was in the script too because after that, Belle said it’s not supposed to be like this and Pope answered that he still thought he was P’Muong lol. Also the hug after Belle accidentally hit him. Pop really was spontaneous and advanced last night :thumbup::thumbup:
He upped his game and so did Bella.It was mutual:naughty2:If you compare the 1st and 2nd night,I think the 1st night was what they practiced.
I think to make the 2nd slightly different,Pope and Bella were more spontaneous onstage so they kind of surprised each other.When you perform in front of audience with other people,you tend to influence and get influenced by the crowd and your co-actors onstage.So I guess that's what happened yesterday,that's why I said it was mutual.That plus perhaps it's the last time everyone will work together like that so there's that intimacy:):icon12:

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BooJCDlg97E/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=xs1a9vrzomd8
Hehe found that part

I NEED SUBS.
It’s funny when Belle was asked which part of Pope is hardest, he nervously arranged his suit and tried to stop Belle’s hand moving down lol. What did you think Pope lol
No subs but you could make out that part?Wow!:thumbup:I don't understand so I have no choice but depend on their expressions,gestures,intonation of voice etc.:)

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Last edited:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
https://www.instagram.com/p/BooJCDlg97E/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=xs1a9vrzomd8
Hehe found that part

No subs but you could make out that part?Wow!:thumbup:I don't understand so I have no choice but depend on their expressions,gestures,intonation of voice etc.:)
I’m trying to learn, “trying in capital” lol. Can figure some words out. Thai is not too difficult for Viet especially in term of speaking and tones. But writing is suck. I’m stuck with the writing lol.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you, yep...that's my plan too - enjoy and fun with PPP :p

Mai shir?????!!! Uh huh.... I know all about the ins and outs here. My previous dimension, I was prolly a feline...the curiosity kills me though. As for the fight...I'll take bookings next time ;) So far I've yet to see any blood bath in here even where there were trolls
That's because we don't discuss topics that upset certain members of the group... you should know what I'm talking about, if you've read all the posts :naughty2: