[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Fikachu

Good to be back!
:aaaaa:Thank you @S.J.M Really miss BPS.I feel like watching it all over again:love:
My favourite scene is what I call the 'poem scene' where they were reciting their poems when Date's mom was away.Eventhough he didn't really trust her or have a solid confirmation that she's not Karakade,I think that since Kadesurang recited her poem,he never looked at anyone else,not even Janward anymore.:love:
Btw,how did you upload your screenshots from your laptop?

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright which "kiss" got the most screaming, Bella/Pope or Pope/PJ's? Lol. I need to catch up on all the clips. I'm hoping they'll put the whole thing on youtube in a few weeks. That way everyone can get to see it but also doesn't take away anything for the people that bought tickets.

Thank you everyone for keeping the thread updated with pics and clips.
Definitely Popejan's. Haha

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
It's been awhile since there was active conversation here.Glad to see some of you here again!:)

You started a new school year in a new institution? I hope everything will be smooth sailing for you. It's always difficult when something new comes along but just be yourself and everything will work out fine:)Like Mae Karakade said,"What will happen, will happen" (I think that was the dialogue). Sending hearts your way!:icon12::icon12::icon12:
Yeah, new school year at a new institution :thumbup: Veryyyy different environment here than back home, but it's almost one-of-a-kind in the best way possible. And different isn't bad at all

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@Rachfull The first night of the fanmeet, Bella was much more conservative. She merely tickled his chest with her finger. The second night, she wasn't shy anymore!Literally grabbed his chest! And that real kiss wasn't there on the first night either! I think I love yesterday night much more than the night before. They went all out yesterday:naughty2:;)
Btw, I love that you're commenting on every post posted last night.It's like I'm re-living the fanmeet yeasterday night while reading your posts:icon12:
I'm still playing catchup :risas3: I wish I coild've been on when it was actually happening, but again, busy life :(