[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes. It just says Nakee got a movie, N2. BPS is next. What other lakorns would you like to be turned into a movie?

Hmm is this going to be the new trend in Thai film-turning popular lakorns into movies? For the longest time it was movies into lakorn so I guess now it's the other way around.
I feel like American ET tries to shy away from doing that (turning TV shows into movies)... too many super fans to hate everything about the movies :risas3: I will admit, most of them have been pretty bad (*cough cough Avatar The Last Airbender cough*) :facepalm:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I think major group is the brand for Thai's theaters. Kinda like AMC for the US. Last I heard Broadcast bought the rights to the movie with backing from the Thai government.

As for the movie yeah I don't know. I mean N2 is the sequel so it's new and fresh everything but still maintain the lakorn fanbase. It's going to be hard to remake a lakorn into the movie with same cast, same story and make it new enough.

It didn't work out to well when China did it with the 10 Miles Peach Blossom story and they used different casts so...
I heard the movie of 10 Miles was good, it just wasn't AS good as the drama. It is pretty difficult to beat perfection...

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
I think most Asian languages are tonal, minus Japanese and Korean, at least.

I read that Thai and Cantonese appear to be related. Both have five tones, and their vocabulary and sentence structure tends to be similar. But that's the internet talking... :risas3:
:confused0: Huh??!! I am Cantonese but I don't understand a word of Thai!!! Really appreciate all the translation, be it in English or Chinese. You know, i sure wish that someone could sub all of Pope's After Event clips on Youtube put up by AmyExxon... all I could do is enjoy Pope's facial expressions when he talks, not understanding a single word :sad6::sad6::sad6:Shoots, I sound so much like a pervert :confused12::confused12: