[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
At least I can buy the looks of Bell and Phet since she's supposedly to be expert as the seductress based on her previous profession. The trouble I have to dive into Padiwarada because of the baby face of James and the mature look of Bell. I wish the make-up artist would ease up on painting Bell's face like Chinese Opera actress. She looks way much better with lesser war paint on her face IMHO.
I agree. Stylists tend to put a lot of makeup on her, especially eye makeup, and I don't understand why because she's so naturally gorgeous.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi*waves* It's been quite silent yesterday(I say this because it's 1.13a.m here) with only @lamchieu and @TheJoker online posting loads of comments.I haven't replied to them but I will once I wake up later on.Glad you got to meet your bestie so soon:aaaaa::thumbup:I'll chat and post more tomorrow:)

Bella will have another event on 28 October at 2p.m (Bangkok timing) at Robinson Roi for AIS event.So you can look forward to more posts of her event!I'm pretty much free today except for the essay that I have to start on.So I'll be online to chat or post:)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpJvV6inw_Y/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1awer8vkbib43
I feel like this thread is getting more and more active when it's nighttime in the US :risas3: