[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Alice said:
I'm not the one that started she just came bash on me 

It wasn't directed towards any particular person, and sorry if it came out that way. It was a general statement so I am not singling anyone out. I apologize if it offended you and appeared as it was directed towards you. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
myfaith said:
I just wanna told u ur opinion just yours. you can keep ur opinion.    but u replied others and definitively told them chompoo dislike pope as a confirmed reality without any doubt. Please dont say it  like an 100% comfirmed reality.I beg u please dont say it with a firm tone. Your comment just let others feel that you are saying chompoo she is so picky and make she turn to a finicky actress . If pope's fans are here they saw ur comment that 'chompoo dislike pope' with a firm tone how do they feel ?  it sounds that chompoo become a  bad girl , you know ? ?    
hello I'm a pope fans too what are u talking about i was so shock when my Thai friends updaters told me about this personal co-starring interest when i was asking her to translate this news lakorn updates came from Komchadluek that the pra'ek is Pope his pairing with Chompoo cos the Thai translator she's in contact with Khun Nong big boss of broadcast that they will begin this lakorn at the start is process of writing the script but they didn't mention who's the pra'ek and she said that there is an issue Chompoo seems to don favour pope that much it must be a serious issue Chompoo must have a reason but my friend she doesn't know why the disliking issue thing is about and i say Chompoo is picky cos from my understanding watching and learning about Thai Entertainment and to be honest I'm not 100% Chompoo would do such things like that cos on Chompoo/Pope interview long ago when they announce this lakorn they seem to get along tease each other making fun laughing 

and when quoted comment came out its like I'm a harsh and mean person ur making others reckon that way too 
look put it this way if u have nothing nice to say to me or whom ever it is then don't comment why don't u do some researching and get updates 4 us since u said ur a fan of Chompoo 4 yrs already u might know more than me rather stick to what ur doing and don't start a conflict pointing fingers at me 

myfaith

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
hello I'm a pope fans too what are u talking about i was so shock when my Thai friends updaters told me about this personal co-starring interest when i was asking her to translate this news lakorn updates came from Komchadluek that the pra'ek is Pope his pairing with Chompoo cos the Thai translator she's in contact with Khun Nong big boss of broadcast that they will begin this lakorn at the start is process of writing the script but they didn't mention who's the pra'ek and she said that there is an issue Chompoo seems to don favour pope that much it must be a serious issue Chompoo must have a reason but my friend she doesn't know why the disliking issue thing is about and i say Chompoo is picky cos from my understanding watching and learning about Thai Entertainment and to be honest I'm not 100% Chompoo would do such things like that cos on Chompoo/Pope interview long ago when they announce this lakorn they seem to get along tease each other making fun laughing 

and when quoted comment came out its like I'm a harsh and mean person ur making others reckon that way too 
look put it this way if u have nothing nice to say to me or whom ever it is then don't comment why don't u do some researching and get updates 4 us since u said ur a fan of Chompoo 4 yrs already u might know more than me rather stick to what ur doing and don't start a conflict pointing fingers at me 

chompoo and pope cooperated in DSST / MV / EVENT / NISSAN advertisement even in NISSAN 2013 just several months ago .
As we see these years they can work together .
And i saw both of them got a smile face together on someone's IG several days before .
I dont hear anything about chompoo gives up this lakorn so far . If so i dont know why maybe she is plan to get marry next year . 

LAST , we should end this topic!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
myfaith said:
chompoo and pope cooperated in DSST / MV / EVENT / NISSAN advertisement even in NISSAN 2013 just several months ago .
As we see these years they can work together .
And i saw both of them got a smile face together on someone's IG several days before .
I dont hear anything about chompoo gives up this lakorn so far . If so i dont know why maybe she is plan to get marry next year . 

LAST , we should end this topic!
that is good end this topic i was waiting to hear this from u 
like i said if u got updates please share it around 
here is something i wanted to share this is from Popeploy_fanpage IG 

Dream Couple 2014 #popeza #chompoo #lakorntv3 @lakorntv3 @somrakn  
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/n/popeploy_fanpage/#mCdHURrqzXwgzHs3.99 

this news just release since end of July start of August
by @lakorntv3 "#บุพเพสันนิวาส อาจได้เห็น "หนุ่มโป๊ป" ประกบคู่ "ชมพู่ อารยา" ถ้าไม่มีอะไรเปลี่ยนแปลง ข่าวสารจากนักข่าวคมชัดลึก ฝากติดตามด้วยนะจ๊ะ 
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/n/popeploy_fanpage/#mCdHURrqzXwgzHs3.99 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Let me just say.... I don't believe any of this. I just want to watch a Lakorn . Lol..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
D~D said:
Let me just say.... I don't believe any of this. I just want to watch a Lakorn . Lol..
i don't believe either 

myfaith

sarNie Egg
Susie comes back. She said p Nong Arunosha prepared 3 roles for her and she will take the Mrs.Thonggeebma role of Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat  .  news from Komchadluek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Susie role is 2nd to Chompoo who's playing as Mae Ying KaraKeth the nang'ek 
as for the pra'ek assuming it will be P'Pope now we'll just have to wait for Khun Nong to confirm it 
http://pantip.com/topic/30911512
บทบาท

ละครโทรทัศน์ พ.ศ. 2557

แม่หญิงการะเกด ชมพู่ อารยา 
เกศสุรางค์ อยู่ระหว่างคัดเลือก 
หมื่นสุนทรเทวา (เดช) โป๊ป ธนวรรธน์ 
แม่หญิงจันทร์วาด อยู่ระหว่างคัดเลือก 
แม่มะลิ,ตองกีมาร์ (Tanquimar) สุษิรา แองจิลีน่า แน่นหนา 
ศรีปราชญ์ จมื่นศรีสิทธิวิวิทรบวร รวิชญ์ เทิดวงส์ 
หมื่นเรืองราชภักดี / เรืองฤทธิ์ อยู่ระหว่างคัดเลือก 
หลวงศรียศ อยู่ระหว่างคัดเลือก 
ฟอลคอน อยู่ระหว่างคัดเลือก 
ออกญาโหราธิบดี อยู่ระหว่างคัดเลือก 
คุณหญิงจำปา อยู่ระหว่างคัดเลือก 

จากวิกิพีเดีย สารานุกรมเสรี

ที่มา

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sawan said:
Nooooo. I like Susie  :no:
Susie is playing supporting cos Chompoo she's the main lead supporting role for Susie is fine with me as long she isn't the nang'rai 

fanny

sarNie Adult
Susie is pretty, she look more like n'rai than n'ek. I guess her heart is repaired and she is back to work now. I'm happy as long as Chompoo still n'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys the pra'ek is confirm to be Pope Thanawat after all and n'ek is Chompoo 
we should see the fitting soon

"บรอดคาซท์" เตรียมรีเมค "สะใภ้จ้าว" ทาบ "เคน ธีรเดช" รับบทพระเอก / "บุพเพสันนิวาส" ลงตัวที่ โป๊บ-ชมพู่
http://pantip.com/topic/30982162

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
from the storyline there are 2 generation

Pope&Chompoo is the pra'nang and a parent generation 
so we'll find out soon who's the younger generation