[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I may tune into this one since it's a boran/period lakorn. I love Pope and have grown to love Chompoo, so will probably watch it for them too. Hopefully the storyline is good.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn is a remake and from a novel same person that wrote Dao Keaw Duen and Dao Kiang Duen and Bang Rajan 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
Latest rumour is that both Chompoo and Susie won't be in this lakorn anymore due to schedule conflicts. KCL says that Sara Legge will replace Susie. 

Sources:
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20140127/177621.html

http://pantip.com/topic/31592182
oh yeah cos both Chompoo/Susie Broadcast has a lakorn for them Kol Kimono and Susie with Film that Kongfu something i think person is replacing Chompoo might be Rita or maybe could be either Ploy since Madam Dun did pretty good or Cherry who knows, i actually wanna see Pope with Cherry they poses together with Ploy on the Ch3 2014 calendar 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
noydarny said:
I really think they are not going pick another mixed nang'ek.
i wanna see either Cherry or Ploy if the n'ek doesn't look close to a farang but then Cherry she's kind too tall against Pope 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
If n'ek is either Rita or Cherry, I'm in! Cherry's been gone too long, a year is long enough, so I don't mind. Any lakorn of hers, I'll watch. Rita hasn't been on screen that much either. But I do agree, that Cherry is pretty tall standing next to Pope, but who knows. Hopefully everything is confirmed soon. 

Btw, does anyone know if Cherry's ever been in a period lakorn?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
If n'ek is either Rita or Cherry, I'm in! Cherry's been gone too long, a year is long enough, so I don't mind. Any lakorn of hers, I'll watch. Rita hasn't been on screen that much either. But I do agree, that Cherry is pretty tall standing next to Pope, but who knows. Hopefully everything is confirmed soon. 

Btw, does anyone know if Cherry's ever been in a period lakorn?
yes Cherry played in Tard Ruk with PorT,Janie,Mart 
not just Cherry that is very tall, Ploy also looks tall when she standing next to Pope 
Cherry she has the slim sexy long legs which makes her very tall 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
Bpoop phae saniwaat the period style is like Tard Ruk 

I see. I'm hoping for Cherry or Rita to be in here, but I doubt that will happen. Whoever is in here will look good in period clothing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update 
Chompoo she will start with this one after Kol Kimono 
no changes of n'ek 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys sad news Chompoo might be pulled out and khun Nong maybe get Ploy to replace her since popeploy now a new koo jin 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update from a admin of popeploypantip that ploy might be replacing Chompoo but waiting for ploy to renew her Ch3 contract 

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^ hey alice. i hope khun nong did changed n'ek to ploy. i love her and pope together in "samee tee tra" wouldnt this be her first time working with broadcast too?