[CH3] Buang Banjathorn (Broadcast Thai Television) Mai D. /Mario M./Prang K./ Panjun P.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks for sharing the clips. I can't wait to see Mario and Mai together again. Love them a lot in Neang Nat

P

PrincessKarina

To me Mai almost look too tall for Mario. Thank goodness high heels are not in here! Otherwise Mario will look especially too young for Mai then! Mai look older than her age so it works out ok... I am a Mario fan so I might tune it...

DaoRisa

Wonder how many upcoming lakorn (2017) of Mario? So happy to see him with Mai. Hope he will have one with Mew later....

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Wonder how many upcoming lakorn (2017) of Mario? So happy to see him with Mai. Hope he will have one with Mew later....
So far this is the only upcoming lakorn of Mario for 2017. Unless I missed out on something. Since he already graduated from his Master's degree, it is already possible that he can have more than one lakorn to film.

DaoRisa

So far this is the only upcoming lakorn of Mario for 2017. Unless I missed out on something. Since he already graduated from his Master's degree, it is already possible that he can have more than one lakorn to film.
thanks Maricon for your info. Strongly hope he will have some more to entertain his loyal fans. He's such a cutie!

P

PrincessKarina

I know! I am a Mario fan and want to see more of him on screen! :love:

D~D

sarNie Adult

how sweet, it would be awesome:thumbup: if he have one with Mew !!!

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
A little off topic but what?!? I did not know a sequel was coming out for Crazy Little Thing Called Love. How exciting!

This was a childhood lakorn for me and i definitely can't wait to watch this. Is it just me or do you guys feel somewhat old too when remakes of childhood lakorns come out? LOL. Idk maybe it's just me.

P

PrincessKarina

What movie he had w/Baifern? Sorry, I'm his new fan, and haven't followed up his works before I saw him with Mint.
I started following Mario after his movie called Crazy Little Thing Called Love. That was the first movie I saw of Mario and instantly fell in love with him since! Lol. I like his pairing with Baifern in there. They were super cute but they didn't have too many sweet scenes! I sure hope there is really a sequel full of many romantic scenes between Mario and Bairfern's characters! I am rooting for these two to reunite! :cheer:

P

PrincessKarina

A little off topic but what?!? I did not know a sequel was coming out for Crazy Little Thing Called Love. How exciting!

This was a childhood lakorn for me and i definitely can't wait to watch this. Is it just me or do you guys feel somewhat old too when remakes of childhood lakorns come out? LOL. Idk maybe it's just me.
Well that's what we been hearing I guess. But I really don't know what the real status is as far as a sequel. I am rooting for Mario and Baifern to reunite in a sequel or just any lakorn and I will be happy! It's been long enough! :p
Lol. Yes I feel old too! I watched that movie years ago! Loving Mario always! :love: