[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this is the farthest RTEAM's relationship in lakorns got to.. married and have a family...

and wow.. sara in here.. this is gonna be one nice cast ^_^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm not sure if noon is still playing the ghost since they changed the cast

By the way, sara legg was cast as the third person to make rome and rita divorce!
It sound similar to maiai 3 chai as well Sara she's like Pang she went to be the 3rd hand of Captain/Aom. Oh god Broadcast
is amazing with their creation of choosing casting.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well if this lakorn turns out horrible, Ch3 will be receiving a few punches from me. And then I would forever boycott Ch3 lakorns lol that is how serious I am about Rteam reunion. It better be a good one. I am not so sure if I will like this, it sounds stupid already.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well if this lakorn turns out horrible, Ch3 will be receiving a few punches from me. And then I would forever boycott Ch3 lakorns lol that is how serious I am about Rteam reunion. It better be a good one. I am not so sure if I will like this, it sounds stupid already.
Hey Fun include me in too with the punch for Ch3 and i agree it sound terrible already not even seeing a single bit but
hearing some bits from news it is a horrified one for Rteam reunion.

fun

Expired Sarnie
In the end pra ek seeks enlightenment and becomes a monk. Okay I dislike this lakorn even more lol I just went ahead and watched the ending to the old version ahahaha. So for those who have seen the old version, why did he end up being a Buddhist monk?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In the end pra ek seeks enlightenment and becomes a monk. Okay I dislike this lakorn even more lol I just went ahead and watched the ending to the old version ahahaha. So for those who have seen the old version, why did he end up being a Buddhist monk?
maybe just to regain and improve himself for all those bad things he cheated on his beloved wife and kids, he broke his
promise that the only woman he loves is his wife, so then he realize what he had done and couldn't trust or forgive himself
so a better choice for him is to ordain become a monk.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
ooh i will look forward to seeing Rteam again even if I'm not a huge fan of ghost/super natural type lakorns

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wtfudge.. reading more about the lakorn throws me off.. ahaha.. love that it's RTEAM in here but.. what!! >_<

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Since the pra'ek will chose himself as a buddhist Monk then maybe this will be a twisted ending for Rteam not ending up
together yeah the horror thing is part of saab poosa, the family drama period style has some bits from malai 3 chai and
Ching Chang was like that as well its those that dealt with husband/wife/third hand.

somp9

sarNie Adult
It sound not a good lakorn. Hope they change the ending by making a happy ending. if they keep the same as the old version, I want RTEAM to reunion in another romantic/comedy, slap/kiss lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yay! RTEAM but not loving the genre and synopsis >.< Why?!
:scratchchin: i don't like this genre neither the story plot and to make it better rather reunion Rteam in another perhaps
Rome as p'ek to replace Ken in Raeng Ruk with Rita and its also with Broadcast too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
maybe just to regain and improve himself for all those bad things he cheated on his beloved wife and kids, he broke his
promise that the only woman he loves is his wife, so then he realize what he had done and couldn't trust or forgive himself
so a better choice for him is to ordain become a monk.
So he cheated on her? More reason for me not to want them in this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So he cheated on her? More reason for me not to want them in this lakorn.
i just hope Rteam aren't in here otherwise I'll have a heart break into pieces. This is a depressing one for Rteam i use to
to sad when they announce Ateam in plerng boon but now its a relief from god that didn't let it happen cos knowing Aum his been pulled out but only Aff she's left there maybe to play Noi's role but for this one i wanted them to pull Rteam fully
from this one and reunion them in Raeng Ruk instead.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can't wait to see RTEAM in the fitting/opening ceremony?
don't mention about the fitting/opening please the storyline is very depressing i feel sorry for Rteam a surprising reunion
but I'm aren't satisfied with the genre and the storyline of this lakorn. Bad choice for Rteam good come back. :nono1: