[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i seriously need eng subs for ep 7. temple talks are so hard to understand with my amateur thai. rites gnna know her past now yay!

and i LOVE esther in her past life. lol I'm loving her mad doggin looks towards noon. and her feistiness.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i hope someone would just upload pope and esther scene on youtube so i can skip the rest of the lakorn i really just wnt to see their scene i would just watch this lakorn for them

Asy

sarNie Immature
I totally second that, Areeya. I start to give up because people are complaining. So I wish anyone can cut wishy's Eng Sub videos for Pope-Esther's scene only.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^I'm with ya on that too!

Pope so handsome and cute!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub: :wub:

c: pope's ig

awww.. Cute!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Awe -AyLove- you better stop posting Pope's photos!!! You're killing me, making me so crazy now. This boy is so damn hot. I'm drooling so much over him now! Poor Rome lmao, seems like no one is fancying him now haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Awe -AyLove- you better stop posting Pope's photos!!! You're killing me, making me so crazy now. This boy is so damn hot. I'm drooling so much over him now! Poor Rome lmao, seems like no one is fancying him now haha.
hahaha. I can't help it! He;s too cute! I need to post up pictures of him.hahhaha....
I know right, so sad but it's okay i still love rome. he is still on my list. hahaha..:)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i qould only fancy rime if the character he play doesnt irk the hell out of me lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
i was actually hoping that this lakorn will end up with Rita fighting all the way to win Rome, no matter what happen in their past past life time and their present life. hopefully if there a chance for Rita and Rome, perhaps it would be a lakorn all about a SLAP and a KISS.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i dnt kno why people r bashing on this lakorn. i'm loving it! lol. i thot it was gnna be like sarp phusa so i was iffy, but it's totally not. i love the storyline and i love all 7 characters(mom, rita, rome, noon, pope, esther, mai). they all compliment each other and it they really bring make the title visible cuz all 6 characters are connected and linked together in a constant loop. the plot and characters are symbolically beautiful and well thought out.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's a matter of personal reference. I am still enjoying it despite my constant "bashing" but I can't say the scripting is superb.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Been neglecting this lakorn; still stuck on episode 3 but seeing pictures of Pope and Esther is motivating me to continue. The two just look adorable together. And Esther somewhat resembles the Korean actress, Moon Geun Young.

Pope and Esther are sooo narak!!! I love all their scenes in the lakorn. They both should play in another lakorn starring as the main pra nangs.