[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i will go with b :D

and ladies i enjoyed sooooooo much reading your scenario of jealousy and chart and yesssss me i support chart too cause he is sweet to kim even when she respond to him with yell and i want ramet to see that how chart care for her and help her and always beside her let's see what he will do
That's the power of love has ha! I kind of feel bad for chad because we know that Pim won't end up with him! I'm glad that Pim has someone like chad with her at this tough moment!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone, i'm a big fan of Kimmy. About guess game, It's Ramet, oh so cute , he follow to protect her because it's late night, he is worried for his swan. But Pim think he is a ghost.
Oh, i'm sorry for this spoil, i don't know how to hide it in here, forgive me, but i'm so excited and looking forward to this scene in ep 6.
Fighting KimJi, they are narak mak mak. I love them and this lakorn.
Awww! Really that is a big surprise because out of all my guess, I thought it would never be Ramet because he doesn't want to show that he care about her. Thank you so much for sharing this. Anyway, where do you read the spoiler?

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
after ep 4&5 ,i truly love this drama.it become more interesting.i've to thank to pim character though.really glad kim act out this character beautifully.now i become crazy again after kluen cheewit.i can't wait for monday.please come soon!!:worship2:

hope

sarNie Egg
isn't Noona what make Pim misunderstand Ramet ,Pim will think they will get married, especially that Nona will try to Keep Mathavee away from him ??

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hahaha... though it's tempting, I am not gonna push that SPOILER button. Thanks @MomRamy for concealing it though. I appreciate it so much! So it's not gonna be like what I think... hmmm... surprise me Paajaew!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Hahaha... though it's tempting, I am not gonna push that SPOILER button. Thanks @MomRamy for concealing it though. I appreciate it so much! So it's not gonna be like what I think... hmmm... surprise me Paajaew!
Wow, that take a lot of patience not to press any spoiler in this forum. I really admired u!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
isn't Noona what make Pim misunderstand Ramet ,Pim will think they will get married, especially that Nona will try to Keep Mathavee away from him ??
From bts BH, Pim thought Noona is engaged to Ramet. Kim also said she hated Noona because she's beautiful.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Wow, that take a lot of patience not to press any spoiler in this forum. I really admired u!
Yes it is. It is quite hard to avoid some spoilers though. I am not 100% spoiler proof. I watched behind the scenes and sometimes discussion in the thread accidently spills some spoilers. Hahaha... I don't really mind though. But some members are kind enough to conceal major spoilers. To that, I thank you guys.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
That's the power of love has ha! I kind of feel bad for chad because we know that Pim won't end up with him! I'm glad that Pim has someone like chad with her at this tough moment!
It's OK. He has Kanda. She's nice too. Though we haven't really truly see that side of her yet.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
The fan part is so funny, why don't she just press the button then the fan will turn around left and right!
Agree! But Pim is so selfish she wants it to herself. Plus, I doubt she understands the word sharing.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
after ep 4&5 ,i truly love this drama.it become more interesting.i've to thank to pim character though.really glad kim act out this character beautifully.now i become crazy again after kluen cheewit.i can't wait for monday.please come soon!!:worship2:
Let's all love this lakorn together. It's a great lakorn isn't it? Super great! It's fun. It's heartbreaking. It has good moral values as @"peace" has always kindly highlighted it for us.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Or I guess she never use fan before so that she doesn't even know that this button is ever exist:risas3:
That's THE best explanation. Very good! Hahaha... She has always been using aircond her entire life! What else could she not know how to use?