[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like we only have 7 episodes remaining...Meuan Khon La Fak Fah will air on April 25th after BH.

Anyways I'm looking forward to how will Pim change from a sassy swan to a nicer person and how Ramet will handle her! :D

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Looks like we only have 7 episodes remaining...Meuan Khon La Fak Fah will air on April 25th after BH.

Anyways I'm looking forward to how will Pim change from a sassy swan to a nicer person and how Ramet will handle her! :D
I don't know whether I am happy with 12 or not. Because I am quite emo right now. With it has been 4 days without BH and I am approaching that "time" of the month.

I am looking forward to Pim and Chart making Ramet jealous. Arrggghhh!!! Waiting is so painful!!!

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
@bun-bun, I am waiting for our gentle meme's jealous scene. :cheer::cheer::cheer: On sharerice, BH has only 12eps.
@Renie Lie, yeah- I am hoping this one to be different; I wish Ramet understood Kim since the beginning and become her daddy's long leg. But so far based upon spoilers, there is little hope. :(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I have been watching this bts to get daily dose of Pim-Ramet. But I am still underdose. Monday is the best drug!
i know that feeling i'm trying to be very patient that's why i do a recap with gif just to pass the time waiting :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want to slap this two who they think they are to talk to her like that even if pim was such an annoying hard to please nagging customer that deosn't give them the right to talk to her like that when she become in the same level as them

it's really too much they went too far with their rudness if they dislike pim because of her previous behavior when she was customer than they are worst than her

so because hse has no one to protect her they give themselve the right to say and do wathever they want to her such a low thing

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love how kanda hold pim and tried to do something althought she say she didn't meant to help but she did

sometime you meet people you dislike o much at first but then they become your best friend and i believe that what will happen with pim and kanda

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if pim wasn't a little dumb and she was more educate and had graduate i will vote for her to be a lawyer lately she talk a lot about human rights :lol:

and for the first time she win the case :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pim was like "girl i may be annoying i nag a lot i demand alot but i'm not that bad" :lol:

she is judging the waitress work from the surface , well pim be ready cause you gonna drown and the see he real struggle of being a waitress

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the "deduct" word doesn't work with her and won't stop her from complaing

but the "police" witch equal to "jail" it works like majic

she will shut her mouth immediately :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and shutting her mouth up won't last for too long cause if she can't continue complaining on her face she will continue complaining behind her back the important is she has to express her thought outloud or she gonna explode inside pim is that kind of people :lol:

pim's eyes here while kanda was talking deep remind me of her eyes when her dad was talking to her before he died , pim still has no clue about deep meaning and feeling liek this cause for her as long as she has her pride she still can survive and she can't get waht kanda is talking to her and how important her salary for her cause pim never had to take responsibility on other or take care of other like kanda is talking she doesn't know what it mean that another life is depending on her life cause in her whole life she was always the center of everything around her and she didn't needed to take care of anyone

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pim may not care what other think of her and their down look on her didn't affect her that much or made her weaker but here it was clear that she cared to how nong was looking to her down cause she know she did bad to her and she feel embarrassed and sorry for what she did cause nong was very nice to her

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Kanda and Pim will end up being the bestEST friends ever! I like Kanda. In the beginning when she denied to heat up Pim's soup, I thought that girl is a big B. But as soon as Pim shares bedroom with her... she seems to be kind and tolerable. She might help Pim for her own sake, but we can just see the chemistry between these two girls.

Nong and Pim are two different swans from different lakes. Nong is so blessed to have people giving sincere love around her but Pim is surrounded by people loving her for reasons mostly for benefits. Even her dad's love ruined her. Nong has her brother that loves her so dearly but Pim has no siblings. When Pim saw Nong she is probably embarrased a bit because Nong is still an elegant swan, but Pim is now a swan trying to balance a tray of food. ...NOT TO WORRY PIM LOVERS, SUPERCHART TO THE RESCUE~~~

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
nong just putted her finger on the point and ramet couldn't respond to her cause he can't confess that he still care for her

and i actually clap him for saying this and for being reasonable like this

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@"peace"

The restaurant supervisor will give Ramet a detail report in tomorrow's episode. Will Ramet come down to the restaurant and see her himself? Will we be able to see the scene where Pim spills water on Ramet tomorrow? ...and that scene where Pim help him to dress? Will we? Will we? Will all these happen before he flies to Bangkok to meet the evil witch of Martha Haute Couture? Because I have this feeling that he'll be coming back to Chiang Rai with 3 annoying luggages by his side. Rrrr! Oh wait! There's Chart... so bohoo!