[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
because he is having fun teasing you and playing with this game of the hunter prince and the falling swan :D

because he want to show off in front of you ;)

and he still want to show off and play more with you :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and it won't be that seasy to escape his game :D :naughty2:

you will have to endure it until he is satisfy :pancarta:

and now he know her weak point that will makes her do things quickly and with no more arguing "deduct/reduction" :D :D :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love how pim become hardworking sincere in her work fighting on her own give her best to pay back her debt and gain her freedom , learning to ask help , learnin gto do new things , learning to always try even if she gonna fail

and i love how she was excited after doing ans waiting with enthusiasm for the iron worker's feedback so adorable so beautiful to see this transformation on her

and i love how happy she was when she saw the satisfaction :love::love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:lol: i just love their facial expression

although he didn't fully praise her but she is already satisfied with what he said that's a huuugggeeee change in pim

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but wait his game still didn't end :D

he still want to show off and play with you more and more :naughty2::naughty2:

and of course he put the rules himself to satisfy his love feeling

and of course she has no choice but to follow his game

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I just watched the bts for the upcoming eps.WTH!!!! did mathavi ask pim to beg her forgiveness just because pim spilled water on her!!??oh god.and ramet just watched it!I hope not.if ramet doing nothing that scene will be really heartbreaking.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I just watched the bts for the upcoming eps.WTH!!!! did mathavi ask pim to beg her forgiveness just because pim spilled water on her!!??oh god.and ramet just watched it!I hope not.if ramet doing nothing that scene will be really heartbreaking.
yes that what will happen d i'm afraid of disliking ramet from that point cause is really illegal to make a wiatress kneel just for dropping water and i believe pim didn't do it in purpose but it was Vi's doing or made it in purpose to embarrass her and just becase pim don't have other choice but to obey to all what ramet and that she is technically his prisoner in a way that will makes hi look horrible if he approved what Vi asked from pim and i'm gonna cry river in that secen with pim

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
yes that what will happen d i'm afraid of disliking ramet from that point cause is really illegal to make a wiatress kneel just for dropping water and i believe pim didn't do it in purpose but it was Vi's doing or made it in purpose to embarrass her and just becase pim don't have other choice but to obey to all what ramet and that she is technically his prisoner in a way that will makes hi look horrible if he approved what Vi asked from pim and i'm gonna cry river in that secen with pim
i also afraid of that.I'll be really mad at him for that ridiculous action.I guess in this lakorn I'll give my heart to chart 70%.the remaining 30% for ramet.if he keep close with vi to the end then his percentage will left only 15% in my heart.lols.ramet really make me insane with his stupidness for believing mathavi

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i also afraid of that.I'll be really mad at him for that ridiculous action.I guess in this lakorn I'll give my heart to chart 70%.the remaining 30% for ramet.if he keep close with vi to the end then his percentage will left only 15% in my heart.lols.ramet really make me insane with his stupidness for believing mathavi
it's not about believing her it's more about him being a gentelman in front of her and acting so bossy and strict in front of pim in reason of teaching her a lesson witch i agree with that she should learn a hard lesson so she can count on herself and start to get the real value of herself and her life and that waht is happeniing right now and sh eindded start this transformation but that scene was waaaaaaayyyyyy to much and way to much tobe called teaching a lesson that's not teaching a lesson that is a human humiliation and the fact that ramet was present watching that was really unpleasant and i'm gonna be sooo mad and sad at that scene

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I believe there must be more than that! Maybe after Matavy pretend that Pim spilled water on her maybe she try to say something to make Pim mad so that Pim will say rude sentence or maybe they got in to a fight? Because I don't think Ramet let her kneel down just because of that! But if I'm wrong, then I'll hate Ramet for quite a while!!!

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
But in the teaser, we also see that Ramet is also sad and pity on pim when she kneel down and crying. But he doesn't do anything and watching her crying and being humiliated by that wicked Matavi.I will pity on her too.:(:crybaby2:( sorry if my grammar is wrong)

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
But in the teaser, we also see that Ramet is also sad and pity on pim when she kneel down and crying. But he doesn't do anything and watching her crying and being humiliated by that wicked Matavi.I will pity on her too.:(:crybaby2:( sorry if my grammar is wrong)
Yeah, that's why I think that maybe she did or said something too rude toward Matavy that's why Ramet has no choice but to punish her! But if Ramet let Pim kneel down only because if she spilled water, then it's too much!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
even if she did that no matter what the reason is kneel down is no way a tolerable thing to do absolutely not for me and they have no excuse to makes her humiliate her like that but i'm satisfied that i know later pim will take her pride back by making her kneel down back

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
even if she did that no matter what the reason is kneel down is no way a tolerable thing to do absolutely not for me and they have no excuse to makes her humiliate her like that but i'm satisfied that i know later pim will take her pride back by making her kneel down back
agree!!can't wait to see vi kneel down to pim.and i hope ramet will be the one responsible to make vi to do it.i'll forgive ramet if he do it lololss:pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for me no one deserve to kneel down to any other human no matter how bad they are is tooo much but if i can say Vi deserve it more than pim cause Vi much much worst than what pim did pim is not even close to be that bad she is just ill mannered before but now she improve herself so that kneel down is horribale a complete destruction to her pride as a woman and as human

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
woww...is that spoiler?what she do??:naughty2::naughty2:
lols..i really love spoiler :rolleyes:
You really want to know? Then click spoiler button below :naughty2:
Matavy will works with that old sia saman and set up a plan for him to rape Pim in the hotel room, they almost success. When Ramet knows he is so mad!