[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Noire89

Simply smile
Oh my goodness! I just finished the last episode:love::love: but still feel:crybaby2: it ended.
I loved the episode, I was grinning when Khun Met finally found out why Pim was angry with him.
The man looked like he won the lottery, like he I think he was saying to himself, " oh yeah, my girl was angry because she's possessive of me". :)
Pim running away from him once she finds him at his sister's place is kind of funny, the comments about him needing a gym are so true :risas3: he couldn't fight Vy and then Pim in heels could run away and caught a moto-taxi.
The scenes where they keep thinking about each other were sweet by Khun Met but Pim had to think of that dive and I had to pause for a minutejust to control my laugh. Seriously though, that dive is something else.
I didn't like that Vy ending, like she's leaving the country and going to start all over someplace else...not what I would have wanted for her but that is also realistic, some people just walk away from their lives and create new ones even if they repeat the same mistakes over and over again.
That kiss:naughty2: they actually kissed, and it was fitting for that sweet end. :cheer:

I loved the sunset background and I wanted them to be all like;
Khun Met: I love you.
Pim:I love you.
Khun Met: I love you more.
Pim:imposible, I love you more.
:pancarta:
I'm just saying, sweet as they are together in that scene they could have been so sweet we could taste it. Romantic in me is really being too romantic:p
I ignored everyone else even if they got a happy ending all I wanted was for Khun Met and Pim to get together and be beautiful swan couple together. They will live happy forever and ever until very old age. They will have kids, Pim will model once a year, they will argue and make up;), be possessive of each other and make up;), they will be happy,happy,happy swans!:thumbup:
Many thanks to all subbers you ROCK!:clap:
Thia forum was superbly awesome:clap:
The production and story was :worship2::clap:
So happy to have shared the experience with you all:aaaaa: until the next great one:cheer::cheer::cheer:
:icon12: to everyone!

sarNie Adult
zooomg!!! you guys, the ending lines are so cheesy!!!! translation by P'@leeanong

Ramet: if you come back (to Chang Rai from Bangkok), you cannot go anywhere again.

Pim: Will you jail me?

R: Yes, I 've been trying to trap this swan sucessfully. Then I would not let her go easily. I will feed her with love and care
and will not let her fly away anywhere. Except in my area.

P: I'm not flying anywhere too. I will stay with this chary huntsman. With all my life.

kyaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!

sarNie Adult
And Pim ran in heels too.. damn Ramet was so slow.. he really needs to work out. :risas3:
wahahaha Ramet was recovering from all his walking aimlessly when he was heartbroken. you will never know how great his stamina is until.... you know....

wahahaha! @bun-bun ! my list came true, except for number 1, but I never thought they would show Ramet's winner dive again! hahahahahaha

sarNie Adult
Waaaaah! I didn't finish watching the live broadcast last night coz I need to sleep early but glad to read and saw pics of our pranang kissing. A real kiss indeed. Thanks Paajaew for including one real kiss in this lakorn. I wish you have done that also for NNS. Heehehe.

Anyway, I'm really smiling right now because my baby James Ji got to kiss my girl crush Kimmy. You're all grown up now, young man. :risas3: (Sorry, but I don't watch James with Bella so I don't know if he already had a kiss on a lakorn).

Ooooooh! and by the way, SJDK Fan Sub already finished subbing the finale. They're lightning fast. :clap::clap:
heh, well
they kissed In Khun Chai Ronapee (5 takes!) but the director cut it. in Padiwarada ending they kissed too, but it was just a smack. I say the Ramet x Pim kiss was more intense as it is.

sarNie Adult
Pim running away from him once she finds him at his sister's place is kind of funny, the comments about him needing a gym are so true :risas3: he couldn't fight Vy and then Pim in heels could run away and caught a moto-taxi.
I was like, Seriously Ramet, SERIOUSLY?? grabbed your phone instead of Car keys?!?!?! what the hell, the car is RIGHT THERE. Ramet needs time away from his effing mobile phone. or city driving lessons hahaha. he got spoiled with people driving for him all the time

twister02

M♥K
heh, well
they kissed In Khun Chai Ronapee (5 takes!) but the director cut it. in Padiwarada ending they kissed too, but it was just a smack. I say the Ramet x Pim kiss was more intense as it is.
Waaaah! Because he needs to prove he's all grown up now. I really like the kiss of Ramet and Pim. It's so gentle and not rush. It is not force also. Sooo sweet. :love::love:
Paajaew save the best for last. :thumbup:

twister02

M♥K
wahahaha Ramet was recovering from all his walking aimlessly when he was heartbroken. you will never know how great his stamina is until.... you know....

wahahaha! @bun-bun ! my list came true, except for number 1, but I never thought they would show Ramet's winner dive again! hahahahahaha
Ramet needs to prove us all wrong.. I'll challenge him, 5 children..and then I'll shut up asking him to work on his stamina. :risas3:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
The final episode got 6.7....

Overall rating.....

episode 1 = 3.4
episode 2 = 3.2
episode 3 = 3.3
episode 4 = 3.1
episode 5 = 3.9
episode 6 = 4.2
episode 7 = 4.6
episode 8 = 4.6
episode 9 = 5.8
episode 10 = 5.7
episode 11 = 6.5
episode 12 = 6.7 ending

average = 4.58

cr: pantip, rightful owner

sarNie Adult
Wahahahhaa I found this funny picture of our favorite wingman, Khun Baworntut who messed up at the last minute hahahaha

Cr: Looktao_jj

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hello everyswan...

How's your day? I don't think we can recover easily. I am having a very slow day today... and as I am writing this, it's pouring outside and that just adds more sentimental feeling to my day. Anyways...

cr: as tagged

Ramet needs to work on his spelling too... :risas3::risas3:
I did not realize this at all. I even paused to read this when it was shown on episode 9/10. The person that noticed this is just amazing. I guess all the important documents are done by Khun Baworntat. Not the "Am the boss here" guy. Lol.

@040156 yeah too bad we can't see they have hands on experience with kids before having their own. But, it's up to our imagination... I would like to think that, whenever Pim has to go to Bangkok, Ramet tags along and they both stayed at P Rot's house. P Rot and samee could have a fancy candlelight dinner while the two lovebirds be the babysitters. I bet the kids are tucked in quite early. *wink*

Naughty girl you are granny goose, what kind of stamina are you thinking about...? Is it what I am thinking you are thinking? Lol. Too bad we can't prove it. Hahaha...

I think Paajaew likes the diving scene a lot. He doesn't find it embarrassing at all for JJ... and I don't think JJ has any problem at all with it. It creates buzz for him, though it's funny, but heck it will be remembered for a long long long time.

@"peace" gal, I hope to see you in Kim and Markim's thread coz I just love to know the updates of our beautiful Swan. I am thinking of joining JJ's thread as well. He is such an adorable guy... would like to see his other future lakorns. He is less cute now. So I hope to see a manly JJ not a boyish JJ in the future.

Gosh! I do wish the episode yesterday was KC's not BH's. So we can start watching BH all over again and get all excited again to know what are the surprises Paajaew promised. Too bad, it is BH that has ended.

I daresay, BH is my favourite lakorn and all characters in the lakorn are superb. The storyline, script, acting, sceneries are just wonderful. I'll make sure to visit 'Jaravee' Chiang Rai one day and demand to see Khun Ramet or at least Bowarntat. Hahaha... Poo Wised was in Chiang Rai or Chiang Mai?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Waaaah! Because he needs to prove he's all grown up now. I really like the kiss of Ramet and Pim. It's so gentle and not rush. It is not force also. Sooo sweet. :love::love:
Paajaew save the best for last. :thumbup:
The best thing is.... they were kissing until the sun set! Lol

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ramet needs to prove us all wrong.. I'll challenge him, 5 children..and then I'll shut up asking him to work on his stamina. :risas3:
5 children?!?!?!?! Poor Pim! It's Ramet's stamina that we're questioning... Not Pim's. Hahahaha... While he is enjoying showing his stamina, Pim is doing all the hard labour for 9 months.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
zooomg!!! you guys, the ending lines are so cheesy!!!! translation by P'@leeanong

Ramet: if you come back (to Chang Rai from Bangkok), you cannot go anywhere again.

Pim: Will you jail me?

R: Yes, I 've been trying to trap this swan sucessfully. Then I would not let her go easily. I will feed her with love and care
and will not let her fly away anywhere. Except in my area.

P: I'm not flying anywhere too. I will stay with this chary huntsman. With all my life.

kyaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!
Paajaew's RP, NNS and BH have cheesy dialouges as ending, don't they? I like NNS's the most. It's just satisfying to listen to their confessions.

twister02

M♥K
Paajaew's RP, NNS and BH have cheesy dialouges as ending, don't they? I like NNS's the most. It's just satisfying to listen to their confessions.
I also like the dialogue in NNS ending. It would have been perfect if Pum and Neung kiss. It also has a sunset. Paajaew really likes that eh? Hahaha. Anyway, I think BH ending was kinda rush but I love that they've kiss so I'll not complain much. I've expected a fake kiss but Paajaew, Kim and James delivered a real one so forget all the technicalities, a kiss is a kiss. Love it :love:

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
Tonight, there is no BH. So sad. Right now, I keep thinking of BH and missing it. especially, don't have another lakorn to watch. So boring. :(I still see the picture Of BH(mostly the kiss scene):naughty2: in my instragram and Facebook so how can I recover easily?

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Tonight, there is no BH. So sad. Right now, I keep thinking of BH and missing it. especially, don't have another lakorn to watch. So boring. :(I still see the picture Of BH(mostly the kiss scene):naughty2: in my instragram and Facebook so how can I recover easily?
Yes, no more BH. Kind of sad because I don't have any exciting lakorns I want to participate right now too.