[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Step

Mrs James Ma
Im curious to see fitting pics to know what Kim will be wearing, how she looks with JJ. Jiraberley will be sooo good together. Im loving James in Padiwarada, his baby face will not bother here. He has improved from NNS. I cant wait for 20 days  :weee:  :weee:

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Ha ha Step  ^_^ ! Me i have some reserves to this lakorn 'cause i don't very like James Jirayu  :whatever: but since i love kimmy... I must absolutely watch with lakorn too ! x) but i don't know if they'll have a good chemistry...  :scratchchin: I don't think so  :secret:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was anti JJ before :secret: :p Now I like him cos he work hard and not like what others say about him. I think chemistry will be good cos Kimmy has chemistry with all her co stars. So Im excited to see them together :p
Lizabetha said:
Ha ha Step  ^_^ ! Me i have some reserves to this lakorn 'cause i don't very like James Jirayu  :whatever: but since i love kimmy... I must absolutely watch with lakorn too ! x) but i don't know if they'll have a good chemistry...  :scratchchin: I don't think so  :secret:

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
peace said:
step maybe your 20 days will become 0 days  she tagged paajaew in this pic  i want to scream from happiness she is back to work FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :yahoo: :yahoo:
monkeykimmy said:
I saw this ins account said c kimmy today. They are gonna do something at a salon!!!
markmaruwut

Found nong @kimmy_kimberley looking gorgeous in #asava #asavaaw15 . C u at #salondestyleno9 today na ka

WHY! Don't do this to me! I seriously thought that it was the actually fitting lol! Silly me! Anyways it a good thing that it is not the fitting because I do not like Kim with her bang. Anyways glad to see the we have a fitting date! WooHoo! Cannot wait to see Kim and James Ji!

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:
she look soooooooooooooooo gorgeouuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssss wooooooooooooooooooow still screaming :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :heart: :heart: i think it's relate to this cause the person who post this is a crew of the filming team aaaaaa
someone translate please 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBKgoB-oHz-/?taken-by=bannyying
Againnnnnnnnnnnnnn! I saw it so I come here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this style!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well she will not be rich for  a long time :p so  do you thinkthey already did the fitting for her and that we will not have jirakim fitting pic together ?  :scratchhead2:  i really need someone who can clarify what they did :phew: 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:
well she will not be rich for  a long time :p so  do you thinkthey already did the fitting for her and that we will not have jirakim fitting pic together ?  :scratchhead2:  i really need someone who can clarify what they did :phew:
yeah she lost all her money but she still wear the clothes she bought in the past.(I went to saw vee&pan version LOL) 
No, from the news by Jamesji's FC, they say there is still a official fitting in the future.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
what James Ji's fanclub said is
today they did a fitting quietly, waiting for the official fitting.
WHHHHAAAATTTTTT  :shock2:  :shock2:  whyyy they didn't even share one pic  :whatever: :facepalm: :facepalm: i hate it when they do that , why they would have two fitting   :scratchhead2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now i need a pair pic pleaassseeee come on people this is frustrating i need to see the pair pic to evaluate my opinion hhhhh :ghehe:  this is torturing :weee: :weee: :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Whaaaaaaaaaaat?? They did fitting that day and Im counting days for nothing  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Whaaaaaaaaaaat?? They did fitting that day and Im counting days for nothing  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:
:lolyup: :lolyup: hahaha :facepalm: :facepalm:

their hairstyle need to change :p i need a pair pic this look good but i want a eye to eye a real contact pic why it's so hard to share a pic 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Step said:
No I think they are just pre-fitting. They even didn't set up their hair.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:
:lolyup: :lolyup: hahaha :facepalm: :facepalm:

their hairstyle need to change :p
Hair style is their own. Jamesji had a magazine shooting today so he is in this look and Kimmy, its her daily hair style not the one for lakorn.