[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I got so hyped when I saw these "fitting" pictures on Instragram. Turns out, but they're just "pre-fitting" pictures. *Sigh* :cry: 
I seriously cannot wait to see these two monkeys together. By each individuals BTS, I've noticed that both like to sing... A lot! They're playful singing cracks me up all the time. Hopefully, we'll get to see a video of these two playfully "dueting" (I know it's not a word). Haha! :lol: 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Count down huh? Now this is what we all doing at the moment lol! Looking forward for lots and lots of fitting pics since we waited so long hehehehehe!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Destinys said:
Translation: 
#BuangHong The time is over to lie to yourself and believe you're the fairest swan. You're not a "swan". The most you can be is a "white goose" that praises your own shadow in the distorted reflection of the water. Seeing the white long neck had tricked you into believing... 

---

I think Paajaew was just trying to promote this lakorn, but I really like this saying. :)

P.S I'm not a really good translator, but I tried. Hopefully, it's understandable. 
big thanks for your kind help appreciate very much :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :flowers:

and i love those lines so kim will be  a woman that think high of herself and she want to live in a delusional thoughts of superiority i can totally imagine her in this , she will crush hard in the reality wonder how the change of her story will be can't wait aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa again this wait is killing me and make me frustrated :weee:    

Step

Mrs James Ma
I like Kims characters superiority thinking. It will make P'ek more angry :wink: :wink:

Is this slap/kiss lakorn??

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
please Bieluvr if you have time and you are reading this if you can translate it i have hope only on you for help :spin: :blush:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBXstZCAC2L/?taken-by=k_galleries

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBXwyT1gC_V/?taken-by=k_galleries
First one:
She could only look down to hide her weakness, not wanting him to make fun of her status (that she is not rich). She took in small breaths to calm herself down before speaking.
  "Fine, I will try to not have any problems with your guest."
  "Good." He said with a softer voice now.
With only one word, he was back to his normal "cold" voice.
  "You can go back to work now Pimlapat, and remember one thing, do not call the guest by "mae nun, mae nee" (as in a way of calling someone you with no manners), I don't like it."

Second one:
Her lips were heavy, it was really hard for her to speak. If she really was wrong, it would've been easier and not hurt this much.
  "Pimlapat!" Ramet said with a warning.
  "I..." Pim gulped, "Sorry...I feel bad...for hurting you."
The stepmother laughs harshly and looks up at the hotel owner in dismay.
  "If Pim isn't sincere, you don't have to force her, I don't want to go against anyone's heart."
Ramet excused himself before dragging Pim over to near the window and quietly speaking to her.
  "Can't you do any better than this Pim? Just speaking two to three words won't kill you."

Step

Mrs James Ma
THAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUU BIELUVR  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:
Bieluvr said:
First one:
She could only look down to hide her weakness, not wanting him to make fun of her status (that she is not rich). She took in small breaths to calm herself down before speaking.
  "Fine, I will try to not have any problems with your guest."
  "Good." He said with a softer voice now.
With only one word, he was back to his normal "cold" voice.
  "You can go back to work now Pimlapat, and remember one thing, do not call the guest by "mae nun, mae nee" (as in a way of calling someone you with no manners), I don't like it."

Second one:
Her lips were heavy, it was really hard for her to speak. If she really was wrong, it would've been easier and not hurt this much.
  "Pimlapat!" Ramet said with a warning.
  "I..." Pim gulped, "Sorry...I feel bad...for hurting you."
The stepmother laughs harshly and looks up at the hotel owner in dismay.
  "If Pim isn't sincere, you don't have to force her, I don't want to go against anyone's heart."
Ramet excused himself before dragging Pim over to near the window and quietly speaking to her.
  "Can't you do any better than this Pim? Just speaking two to three words won't kill you."

This will really make me crazy for waiting  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy: Pim will be stubborn, she will make Ramet more angry. I like it when N'ek makes P'ek angry. And her step mother's action will make me feel sorry for Pim. Yayaying will be scarier than Somika :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Wait, Kim will have 2 characters with Pim name. Pimchanok and Pimlapat. Im sure she will make it look different with her acting  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOO SOOOO MUCH  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

ohhhhh pimplapat  will sure had hard time adopting to her new status ohh maannn i can't wait i wanted her in this role so much because of that , she will not be free to do or say whatever she want she has to follow the rules even if she doesn't like it that's what i'm talking about , losing her statues and dealing with the unfairness , i'm actually right now picturing that scene in my head with kim and james i think they will be fine in this :yes: :yes: :yes:

sarNie Adult
Oooooooh!!!! I love the lines! And the character dynamic between the two main leads. Feisty Kim and Haughty James! Yaaay! And when their characters fall in love... *sigh* it will be vulnerable Kim and longing James. *faint*

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
040156 said:
Oooooooh!!!! I love the lines! And the character dynamic between the two main leads. Feisty Kim and Haughty James! Yaaay! And when their characters fall in love... *sigh* it will be vulnerable Kim and longing James. *faint*

i love this line too :spin: :spin: :thumbup: 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
Bieluvr THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOO SOOOO MUCH  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

ohhhhh pimplapat  will sure had hard time adopting to her new status ohh maannn i can't wait i wanted her in this role so much because of that , she will not be free to do or say whatever she want she has to follow the rules even if she doesn't like it that's what i'm talking about , losing her statues and dealing with the unfairness , i'm actually right now picturing that scene in my head with kim and james i think they will be fine in this :yes: :yes: :yes:
I can really see KimJi in those two scenes already. Imagining JJ's "bitchy face" with Kim's guilty face. Haha, they will be so good in those scenes.

Step said:
THAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUU BIELUVR  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

This will really make me crazy for waiting  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy: Pim will be stubborn, she will make Ramet more angry. I like it when N'ek makes P'ek angry. And her step mother's action will make me feel sorry for Pim. Yayaying will be scarier than Somika :nailbiter: :nailbiter:
I agree. Yayaying has had a lot of experience, so her acting will definitely make Pim look so vulnerable. Not only that, but Ramet seems like he will be a kind of stupid pra ek too. LOL. :)

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Those lines! I can already see it happening! 

Kim pouting with guilt and James smirking with raised eyebrows. Oh my, this is going to be perfect. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
KimJi will be perfect. kim is sooo good with guilty face with her puppy eyes and JJ lol he smirks like real :p

sarNie Adult
Mark prin just posted a pic in his IG with James Ji. I guess he's already giving him a mission briefing with Kim hahaha.

Step

Mrs James Ma
 :facepalm: :facepalm: Maaaarkkk :loool: :loool:
040156 said:
Mark prin just posted a pic in his IG with James Ji. I guess he's already giving him a mission briefing with Kim hahaha.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think we are too late to wish that :coverlaf: Is Mark close to P'Jaew?? May be Mark will come when P'Jaew is not there :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
girls it's toooo early to talk about this , let's come back to the count down 
12 days to go (hopefully after this wait they will be more generous and share a lot of photos ) that's all what i'm waiting for :nailbiter: