[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Step said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW :spicy: :spicy:
Kim is GORGEOUS. I still wish it was Yayaying instead of Bee but Bee also is looking fierce and can give competition to Kim's character :yes: :yes:

cr paajaew

Step said:
SWEEEEET :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr paa jaew

Step said:
JJ is looking cuuute :ghehe: :ghehe:

peace said:
ommmmggggggg i have to admit they surprised me , the chemistry is very beautiful and sweet

cr kimmy

Okay, all the pictures i re-post up there are the best i like. I'm actually glad that is Bee Namthip that is playing Kim character's step mother. Like someone mention, she have the natural aura and the lakorn will come off really rai lol! Bee Namthip is a very good actress, glad she is appearing on ch.3 tv screen channel lol!

Also, Kim will learn a lot from Bee Namthip, a senior actress of many different character!

Eeeks, I do not like Kim bang...it make her look different. Or is it what they are aiming at???

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh! So from what i read a few page back, filming is start at the end of this week correct? Oh it better because I'm excited! :dance1:  :dance1:

Others may say that Kim is looking too old for James Ji but it is the skilled + chemistry that is the magic not the look. No matter how good looking both pair is but there is no chemistry, the lakorn is just BLAH!  :yes:  :yes:

Looking forward to see the process of this lakorn and hopefull Noona and Nai Singh have a cameo or more than a cameo in here hahahahahaha!  :yes:  :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really loved this pic although they are not looking to each other but you can feel this sweet romantic chemistry that made me go "owww" :spin:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited seeing Bee in here!  She's an amazing actress, I'm sure Kim can learn a lot from her. It's so sad how she don't very play lead role anymore, she's not that old looking yet, but oh well. I hope Kim and James have chemistry in here!!!!

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Noooooooo! I fell asleep last night and didn't even get a chance to see KimJi together before bed. :cry: Well, at least I've seen the fitting pictures now. 
---
I must say, KimJi looks so sweet and romantic together. :heart: I can already see the chemistry growing between them. In that clip with KimJi and the microphone, I could feel feel a sense of shyness from James. When Kim took the microphone from James, he just gave it to her with no complaints. Awwww! It's so cute to watch him be shy towards her, but I don't think his shyness will last long. Eventually, he will be monkeying around her and she will monkey around him. Haha! :loool: 
---
To be honest, Kim's look is very different from what I expected. I expected a bold hairstyle and a bold make up style, but it seems neutral to me. I'm not a fan of the bangs, but it's different. I think it's good they're trying something new for her. Kim can pull of anything anyways. She's always gorgeous. :lol: 
---
James hairstyle came out perfect. I love it! I think it suits the dorky, awkward, and nerdy type of role really well. As for his blue suit, I'm not a fan. I personally don't get the concept. For sure, James looks handsome, but the suit is not handsome. The suit is not my favorite, but this paring definitely is. :lol2:
---
Thank you to the AF members for sharing the photos. I would like to post some photos myself, but don't know how to make a spoiler. Will someone please give me some tips? Thanks! :) 

sarNie Adult
the blue suit had too much going on. and the pants were too tight. Yes. hahahaha. So that makes me think twice if he's gonna be a dorky character. he might just be a playboy, I don't know. I hope not. Because when James Ji flirts, he looks like a kid showing off.  :lol: Actually, even though people see him acting like a monkey most of the time, James Ji is actually a pretty shy guy. He's always concerned about other people not liking him or what so he's always careful, at least at first. In all his fitting pics (except Padiwarada since he and Bella already worked before) he actually comes off as shy and a bit stiff. I noticed that it's always the girl who has to reach out to him first and give him a go signal that they can go play and be friends or something. Perhaps because all his nang'eks are older than him.  :coverlaf: (or I think the more appropriate term would be his "seniors"). He's a kid at heart so he respects all those who are his seniors. 

Anyway, in all of Pa'jaew's works with James Ji so far, his character always gets stunned at the sight of the leading lady. I wonder how they'll do his stunned look this time with Kim. 

e.g. Khun Chai Puttipat:

Khun Neung (Sorry, I can't find a screen cap without Poom/Yaya):

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:
add pics between spoilers. There should not be any space in the 2nd spoiler.
[/spoiler ]
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. You're too kind.  :)