[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
040156 said:
I know JJ is supposed to go home in the middle of the 60 day training in japan to take his exams in Thailand. I don't know when exactly that is. And I also don't know if he will get to do fitting in the 10 days that he's back in Thailand, with his exams and all. 

mmm so this probably will not start filming until next year thank you for the info :thanks: 

sarNie Adult
Guess we'll have our bitchy pra'ek again! hahaha! Unless when Pa'Jaew says they "fit the character well" then James's character will be hyper and boyish? I dunno.  :scratchhead2: I guess he'll either be a conceited character again or he'll be a monkey, or both  :lol:

Oh! James just posted something about Thai Airways in his twitter tonight. I guess he's coming back to Thailand tonight or tomorrow. I don't know how long he'll stay in Thailand before he returns to Japan though. Before I thought he'll stay only for 10 days, but I don't know. he just might stay longer. 

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
Wow! So Nadech and Mew will be guest starring in here because TRKJ and this lakorn are connected together. I think the fact that we get to see Paajaew's two beloved sons never mind the two top actors within Ch3, Nadech and James playing business partners/friends is quite exciting. 

Quick trans of the article:

"Paajaew Yuthana is pleased to be the producer for the lakorn Buang Hong. Explains that Kimberley Anne Tiamsiri and James Jirayu Tangsisuk are suitable with the characters. He's uncertain whether he will direct this himself or not. There's the chance of Nadech Kugimiya and Mew Nittha from Tam Ruk Kuen Jai taking part in this lakorn". 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
peachykeen thank you for the full translation and for th information about nadech :thanks: so after being happy for this cause it mean maybe maybe kimbarry wil have a little scene together (hopefully) :D :D :D i have a few question 
1-if this lakorn and nadechmew lakorn are connected how come we didn't get to see kim or james there ddin't their character showed in the story if they are friend?
2- how is it possible that Nadech will accept to be just a small part in someone else lakorn he is ch3 n1 actor it's quite hard to belive no?
3- when he say they will take part does he mean much or little , and if they will added nadech and mew is that mean this version will be different and changed from the older version or did thses characters existed in the older version 

and finally wanted toshare this short clip of pajaew talking about what peachykeen translated :p
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/12014145_1617839848477245_235078147_n.mp4

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
Your welcome "peace". I'm sorry that I'm not able to answer all your questions as I haven't read the novels nor have I watched the older versions to both lakorns. From what I've read from the Thai fans, James' character (Rames) is friends with Nadech's character (Singh) and Singh also has shares within Rames' business so hence, Nadech should appear in Buang Hong. I think its understandable that Nadech would take part in this lakorn. He is someone who usually gives priority for his queues to P'Mam and Paajaew as they both are partially responsible for his successful career. He's like their beloved son so if his parents request for him to play a cameo, he will likely agree to it with open arms. Its kind of like how Mark also had a short cameo in Khun Chai Ronapee. If this was for a different producer like say Khun Nong of Broadcast production then it's unlikely to happen because they've never collaborated before and generally, this production has never been approved to get Nadech's filming schedule from Channel 3 executives. So as long as the elders approve of it, it should be fine :) Channel 3 purposely approves of Nadech working with certain productions which are Maker Y, No Problem and Lakorn Thai and Nadech himself gives priority to these companies before others. For his upcoming lakorn with Yaya, it has been revealed that it was Nadech who approached P'Mam about working with her again. P'Mam didn't originally think of Nadech when she was in the plans of doing the remake. I hope my explanation of how the casting works within Channel 3 makes sense to you. Feel free to PM me if you need anymore clarification. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
peachykeen said:
Your welcome "peace". I'm sorry that I'm not able to answer all your questions as I haven't read the novels nor have I watched the older versions to both lakorns. From what I've read from the Thai fans, James' character (Rames) is friends with Nadech character (Singh) and Singh also has shares within Rames' business so hence, Nadech should appear in Buang Hong. I think its understandable that Nadech would take part in this lakorn. He is someone who usually gives priority for his queues to P'Mam and Paajaew as they both are partially responsible for his successful career. He's like they're beloved son so if his parents request for him to play a cameo, he will likely agree to it with open arms. Its kind of like how Mark also had a short cameo in Khun Chai Ronapee. If this was for a different producer like say Khun Nong of Broadcast production then it's unlikely to happen because they've never collaborated before and generally, this production has never been approved to get Nadech's filming schedule from Channel 3 executives. So as long as the elders approve of it, it should be fine :)

don't be sorry thank you for the help i can see that now so we will really see nadech in here that was a big surprise for me can't wait to see how this will turn out in the end :yes: :yes: :yes: thank you again  :flowers:

and this a suubed interview of kim talking about this even her she s worry about the not match between her and james this show me she is very conscience of the work she is given and she know herself well physically and she doesn't want the work to be ruined but pajeaw seems so confident and excited for this we have to wait and see if he will prove people wrong , i need fitting pic to judge  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCVLq6cqnPY

just wanted to added i have confident in kim she never let me down just seeing her performance on_screen is a pleasure and she managed to have chemistry with her co_stars so will not be surprised if she did it with james too :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
peachykeen said:
Channel 3 purposely approves of Nadech working with certain productions which are Maker Y, No Problem and Lakorn Thai and Nadech himself gives priority to these companies before others. For his upcoming lakorn with Yaya, it has been revealed that it was Nadech who approached P'Mam about working with her again. P'Mam didn't originally think of Nadech when she was in the plans of doing the remake. I hope my explanation of how the casting works within Channel 3 makes sense to you. Feel free to PM me if you need anymore clarification. 
 i didn't read this before :ghehe: this is interesting so nadech has the power to pull in or out himself in any lakorn he want wow  :shutup:  and thank you for your offer appreciate it thanks :blush: :blush: 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
They interview Pa Jaew about this. People say that JJ is too young and doesn't fit the role of hotel owner. Pa Jaew said that seriously in the story, no one mentioned the age of either and it shouldn't matter because this is not the first time he has read this. Every time he reads this, the character seems just like JJ. He also wanted Kim because he has worked with her before in Raeng Pratana and knows that she can take on these roles. He also said that he's not sure if he'll get to direct it himself and who the script writer will be, but as long as they gets to do this remake is good enough. Buang Hong, Taaam Ruk Keun Jai, and Duay Raeng Atitharn are all involved. Ch 7 has already made Buang Hong and DRA and ch 3 made Taam Ruk Keun Jai, so Pa jaew didn't think they will get to make Buang Hong, but since they remade TRKJ, ch 3 boss asked if he wants to make Buang Hong as well and he said yes.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr 

hmmm now i'm wondering how his vision will be about this version what will he change and how he want it to be as i said start from the beginning i want kim here cause the twist in this story is what i want her to go through and as i said i have a total confidence in kim's ability so what last is who will direct this and the most important  in a production of a lakorn is the scrip writer he play a huge role to make the lakorn well enjoyed i'm start to be more and more excited for this so hope when the fitting happen i will raise my excitement even more and will love kimji pair 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk how they all are related. Nadech and Mew's lakorn is different. Nadech is a farmer, Mew works with him to find her father. Buang Hong is about businessman, how can they be related :shrug:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have no clue. But I guess since the books are written by the same person, sometimes they like to bring in characters from their other works. I don't know how they are related, but Pa Jaew said that they were.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
See, directors and producers don't only cast Kim in their lakorns because she's the only available actress, or because of her popularity only. Lol. Sure, those are contributing factors (just like how they are contributing factors with every other actor and actress), but they also cast her because they see her as perfect for the roles, they believe she's talented, etc.

Pa Jaew praised Kim after working with her in RP, so I'm not surprised to hear he was set on casting Kim in here no matter what, even when she was hesitant and didn't believe in her own self. Just like how P'Dang (P'Off's wife) praised Kim after acting with her in RP, and later personally requested for Kim's queue to be in the mafia series. It's also the same with Anne continuing to cast Kim in her productions-because she believes in Kim's abilities.

Anyways, hopefully Pa Jaew's vision for this lakorn will be delivered. Since he's not directing it, we have some hope for cute scenes between KimJi (not just staring and fake kissing scenes). Hopefully, he gets a promising and well known director.