[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yeah yeah pretty much sure now we will have the fitting this week hope nothing change  :dance2:  :dance2:

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
040156 said:

oh that's what he said. hahaha i only understood the Japanese part, "thank you very much, let's see each other again"
Haha! I didn't understand the Japanese part of it so I left it the way it was. Thank you for finishing the translation. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that means fitting is on 18th only :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Pa Jaew posted it now. Is he going to ChiangMai to prepare for costumes??

#tracyHuang #chiangmaitrip มี cd #tracyHuang เป็นเพื่อนเดินทางไปเชียงใหม่ ไปซื้อหา #costume บางส่วนของ #บ่วงหงส์ เพื่อเตรียม #fitting ตัวละคร #ปัจฉิมลิขิต อากาศเชียงใหม่เย็นสบายจัง

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what is that  :scratchhead2:  it looks in Chinese ,? 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol Kim walks like a super model in 1:26 and calls herself monkey in 1:37  :loool: :loool: :loool: She deserves to be Queen of Talui :ghehe: :ghehe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4do7k8jt8S0

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
paajaew
#costume #บ่วงหงส์ #พนักงานเสิร์ฟ#เชียงใหม่ เดินไปเดินมา เมื่อยขาจะแย่ ได้มาแค่เนี้ยยย !!!! เฮ้อ!!!! ไหวป่ะเนี่ย ?!?!?

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOOOW they are beautiful and antique  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
so the fitting will on 19th,three days later
opening ceremony at the end of this month
confirmed by Kim's interview on komchadluek today

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
momotea said:
so the fitting will on 19th,three days later
opening ceremony at the end of this month
confirmed by Kim's interview on komchadluek today
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: best news of the day thank youuuuu momtea for update us :thanks:
so the countdown change to three days   :dance3:  :dance3:   :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
3 days?`  I can wait one more day if I get to see KimJi together :dance3: :dance3:
i can't wait to see the chemistry how it will be and how they will be together :p 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Bueng Hong update from Kim’s interview – Fitting is on Feb. 19th.  Filming will start at the end of Feb.  Kim & James had already met a little bit when they came to try out the cloth. 

“I already played a character, called “Pim” in Nang Rai Tee Rak.  And I already did few lakorn with self-center and throwing tantrum character in previous roles.  In Buang Hong, my character will need self-center again.  I will need to find a way to portrait the character.  So that it’s not a repetition of my previous roles.  And maybe need help from different custom, make-up and hair.  But Paa Jeaw told me that it will be fun for sure.  However, I have not read the script yet.  Because I didn’t receive any yet.  And I did not read the novel either.  I only read the synopsis.  “

Do I feel worry that James will look younger?:  I already told Paa Jaew.  Please make James look older. … (Laugh).  Because in real life, I’m older than him.  But in the role, he will need to be older than me.  I will focus on my acting.  So that people can overlook this. 

Do you worry that you will be teased?:   From my feeling, if my acting is good and I do enough homework to prepare for this role, people will overlook this fact.  If you ask me, Do I feel pressured that James looks younger, No, I don’t.  My concern is more on the acting.

----

From Kim’s previous interview.  She said that she is always concern when pairing with someone for the first time.  She needs to do homework to make help ensure that they can interact smoothly.

She already requested Paa Jeaw to have some workshop with James.  So they can get to know each other, interact and have some guiding with the role. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Ninja007 :thanks: :thanks: :clap: :clap: so that's how she do it to make every prae'k have chemistry with her what i love about her is she is conscious about herself and what she need to do and she take care of every detail she loves her job and she want to do it the best for me i have confidence on you kim you can do it :cheer:  :cheer: now i'm sure they will have chemistry but let's wait and see to how much extend they have it and how the whole look will be