[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I just remembered. Ramet is a hotel owner in Chiang Rai right? That's where my grandma on my mother's side lives. If they actually go to Chiang Rai to film this, how I wish I could go and visit my grandma. LOL.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think they film in Chiang Mai also. Paa Jaew was in Chiang mai many times before fitting. And Thank you for translation :thanks: :thanks:
Bieluvr said:
I just remembered. Ramet is a hotel owner in Chiang Rai right? That's where my grandma on my mother's side lives. If they actually go to Chiang Rai to film this, how I wish I could go and visit my grandma. LOL.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
loooved this pic the feeling is there and for sure i'm more positive than what i expected so let's the journey began it will be another looong loong wait :phew: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
KJ :heart: :heart: :heart: Im scared that I will love KimJi more than KimJa. Not fan war but cant stop looking at these two. Also I dont want to cheat on my DH :shrug:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim is looking sooo young. Love her bangs in this pic. Here bangs look better :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr as tagged

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
040156 said:
James ji flew to Japan last night. When is the opening ceremony? At the end of the month?
Nonggg JJ will come back on 24 Feb ja and start shoothing this Lakorn last month and think it on air last year or if not it about begin in the next year

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Kim is looking sooo young. Love her bangs in this pic. Here bangs look better :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr as tagged
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow that's totally fresh new look i sooo liket it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: she just wear it beautifully gorgeous :heart: and i think it's suits her character and the storyline 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

wooooooooooooooooow :drools: 

Step said:
  :spicy:  :spicy: her confidence omg   :spicy:  :spicy: I LOVE THIS LOOK :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
cr as tagged
FBULOUUUUSSS SLAYYY IT :heart: