[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mayji said:
Nonggg JJ will come back on 24 Feb ja and start shoothing this Lakorn last month and think it on air last year or if not it about begin in the next year
is that mean filming and opening ceremony will be in the same date  :scratchhead2:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Those two behind Kim are there with Bee too. Who do they work for?
I think they work for Bee. But the thing is from Vee and Pan version, there are 1 lady and 1 gay who work for Namfon. Maybe this version they change to 2 gays.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really and sincerely  didn't expect this chemistry between them i expected a decent enough chemistry for me to enjoy watching them but they surprised me and i see chemistry more than what i expected and i love it , they look really sweet together :spin: and i know 040156 will complain again about that tight pants haha :ghehe: you should be their assistant in the wardrobe for him too :lol: 

cr sealaum

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@1:36  :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: also please if anyone kindly translate what paajaew said "ktuchn kutcn" or something like that about kimji  :scratchhead2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=174&v=E63CaVYigO4

please can someone trasnlate for us what they said around 1:13 min , kim is trying to make him more comfortable and easy going haha  

Step

Mrs James Ma
KimJi standing pic  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools: I love their height difference too :heart:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
@1:36  :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: also please if anyone kindly translate what paajaew said "ktuchn kutcn" or something like that about kimji  :scratchhead2:

please can someone trasnlate for us what they said around 1:13 min , kim is trying to make him more comfortable and easy going haha  
Pa Jaew said that when he read the book, he had already imagined them in the role and seeing them "joongjing" (going well together) it makes him feel relieved.

@ 1:13, JJ was saying that he had been acting in period lakorn and he is not sure how to act in modern day lakorn. Kim teased him "Khun Chai" and said that just act like how he is now, because that already is modern day.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is soo cute it give me a good hope that i will have a good BTS vdo with them i want entertaining BTS so the wait can be less painful and because this is the only lakorn kim is filming this year :p 

cr as tagged

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
peace said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=174&v=E63CaVYigO4
Nooooooooo! In this video, the reporter has said that Paa Jaew is preparing for Diana Filpino and Mew Nittha to guest star, but the reporter didn't mention Nadech. I think this means we're out of luck with a KimBarry reunion (for now). :cry: 

P.S. I wonder if it is because Paa Jaew is afraid of the fan wars... :shrug: 

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Destinys said:
Nooooooooo! In this video, the reporter has said that Paa Jaew is preparing for Diana Filpino and Mew Nittha to guest star, but the reporter didn't mention Nadech. I think this means we're out of luck with a KimBarry reunion (for now). :cry:

P.S. I wonder if it is because Paa Jaew is afraid of the fan wars... :shrug:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my hope... :cry:

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Lizabetha said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my hope... :cry:

If the Mouse (Mew) is going to be in 'Buang Hong', doesn't that mean she needs her beloved Lion (Nadech) beside her? I think it seriously wouldn't make any sense for 'Buang Hong' to just have Mew because Nadech is James Ji best friend in the story line. I don't get it... 

Now that I think about it, Nadech has to be here. It just wouldn't be right if he weren't. Paa Jaew would be making a big mistake to not put him in here.