[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Me too ! I'd love see a lakorn with Kimmy & Great or even Weir (of Ch7 ! xD) !! It's a pity that Kimmy was focused on her studies or else, she would already filmed Samee 2013 with Great :(
I like the idea that Kim pair up with ch7. If it is possible, one day I wish her pair with cee siwat.

sarNie Adult
According to JJ's fc, he shot some scenes yesterday although there were no pics in IG so I don't know if they pushed thru or if he shot scenes with Kim, etc.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
According to JJ's fc, he shot some scenes yesterday although there were no pics in IG so I don't know if they pushed thru or if he shot scenes with Kim, etc.
I hope so but Kim seemed to hang out with her friend all day yesterday. I wish they have fix schedule for filming so that I will get to watch it soon.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo

she look stuunniiiinnnggggg

cr bannyying , as tagged

seems like a serious scene

cr as tagged, buanghong.official

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just adore seeing her pix , these eyes that aura

cr paajaew with the cap if anyone can please help translating
#บ่วงหงส์ #พิมพ์ลภัส @Kimmy_kimberley เจอฉากปะทะ พระเอก @jirayu_jj พาเทค ไปซะ 2-3 เทค นางเอกก็เลยเป๋ไปนิดๆ แต่ก็ยังโอเคอยู่นะ 555 เจอกันวันแรกก็แบบนี้แหละ เดี๋ยวก็คุ้นเคย

cr paajaew too with the cap
#บ่วงหงส์ #รเมศ @jirayu_jj นางมาวันแรกก็เข้าทุกฉากเลย 555 แต่ยังไม่ค่อยเทคเยอะแยะเหมือนตอน #หนึ่งในทรวง