[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I like the bangs. It makes her look chic. I wish they'd give her sultry makeup though. I think she looks childish because of the natural makeup. She has big puppy dog eyes, so they're accentuated even more with minimal makeup. Less makeup does make Kim and James look the same age though. The bangs look sort of blunt and obviously fake in certain photos so maybe they should've gotten a more realistic set of clip on bangs.

In the past versions, Pancake and Noi both had pretty dramatic makeup looks, especially Pancake, who almost always had a smokey eye look. I wish they would've done the same for Kim in this version so that she would really look the part of a glamorous model/actress/celebrity.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty sure Kim's going to have different looks in this one. From glamorous to pitiful to innocent sweet then vengeful and majestic. It is about her being a "swan" after all. In literature, while a swan is a naturally beautiful creature, it appears to change depending on its surroundings. Its feathers may get ruffled but (or at least romantically) it comes out graceful in the end. It's all about a beautiful transformation. (Swan Lake, Swan Princess anyone?) And since Kim's character will fall from grace, she would most likely have her ugly duckling moments too before she finally comes out victorious as the magnificent swan.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@040156 you have skills in writing
i like this thoughts we have to wait to see if they will transmit it like that
;)

they are filming the three together today

cr paajaew

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this has a potential to surprise us i think it's gonna be romantic /drama not romantic/com
ommmyy i'm in love with the talent of this young lady

and i'm getting surprised with jj

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm pretty sure Kim's going to have different looks in this one. From glamorous to pitiful to innocent sweet then vengeful and majestic. It is about her being a "swan" after all. In literature, while a swan is a naturally beautiful creature, it appears to change depending on its surroundings. Its feathers may get ruffled but (or at least romantically) it comes out graceful in the end. It's all about a beautiful transformation. (Swan Lake, Swan Princess anyone?) And since Kim's character will fall from grace, she would most likely have her ugly duckling moments too before she finally comes out victorious as the magnificent swan.
But technically, she is still a hiso right now-not an ugly duckling yet. Yet her makeup doesn't make her look the part. I don't think they're going to change her makeup dramatically either, because her makeup was like this at the fitting too. (I thought they would change it once filming started, but apparently not.)

I just think it'd be nice to see a more sultry look on Kim. I think her makeup should at least be like Bee's, bold and dramatic. She already had the natural look in PCKNMCPW. Her makeup look in this one should be more dramatic, especially since her character is supposed to be a model/actress/celebrity.

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
But technically, she is still a hiso right now-not an ugly duckling yet. Yet her makeup doesn't make her look the part. I don't think they're going to change her makeup dramatically either, because her makeup was like this at the fitting too. (I thought they would change it once filming started, but apparently not.)

I just think it'd be nice to see a more sultry look on Kim. I think her makeup should at least be like Bee's, bold and dramatic. She already had the natural look in PCKNMCPW. Her makeup look in this one should be more dramatic, especially since her character is supposed to be a model/actress/celebrity.
I agree with you! I also wish they put more make up on her even a little bit at least similar to her make up in RP.

sarNie Adult
Hehehe, maybe Kim's character is still getting bullied by James Ji's character in these parts so she looks too sweet and innocent. We should wait for the part where she turns the tables on him! VAVAVOOM! Do we have the nicknames of the characters already? James's character is Rames or something right and Kim's is Pim? I'm sure I got that wrong. :( sorry.

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
So they are filming today too? I'm glad kom cut her hair because that way she will look more natural than that bang! So excited to new new pic.