[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

sarNie Adult
Well, most of them are out for the holidays! Happy Songkran to you guys in Thailand! Hopefully we get to see them again next week or the week after that.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Never expected that these two would pair up so quickly. Not that I'm complaining. I have this soft spot for James, I guess it's the Khun Chai's effect lol so I'm happy that he's pairing up with my favorite Thai actress. Kim looks great here and I'm glad that they're giving her a more youthful look because even though James is only a year younger than Kimmy, he looks really young for his age and Kimmy is on the more mature looking type. I think Kimmy looks really young when she doesn't have too much make up on, but unfortunately they tend to pack the cake on these actresses.

Anyways, I can't wait to see this. Another Kimmy's project to look forward too :)

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I absolutely adore this new hairstyle. It looks so good on her! Stunning! :love:

---

Kind of bummed that Nadech won't be in here though. I just feel like it doesn't make sense since James and Nadech are good friends. Not Diana and James. Sighhhhh.