[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
According to the source..they are filming today but not in same scene yet..
but how come they are filming in the same day with separate and can we not have just a one couple photo
and they seems they finally started the waitress scenes

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Oh my why their filming schede is not fix? It seems like they film 1 days week. I don't know when I can see this Lakorn air on tv.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lately this hairs style starting to suit her. According to my sister it make Kim look younger. If Kim keep her shape like how she was in PCKNMCPW with James Ma than it will be totally awesome! Looking forward to this lakorn...excited to see all the wonderful update.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Lately this hairs style starting to suit her. According to my sister it make Kim look younger. If Kim keep her shape like how she was in PCKNMCPW with James Ma than it will be totally awesome! Looking forward to this lakorn...excited to see all the wonderful update.
I also think the same, one more thing is her make up. Most people said she should have more make up on, but I think the reason they put less make up on her because Kim look younger with less make up, and it is important to look younger because JJ has baby face. I love her hair style and make up in here!

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
I also think the same, one more thing is her make up. Most people said she should have more make up on, but I think the reason they put less make up on her because Kim look younger with less make up, and it is important to look younger because JJ has baby face. I love her hair style and make up in here!
why would people want more make up on kim? i'm glad that her make up like this not like in the lakorn with james ma when she's in her businesswoman mode. it's too much! this is ok. she's look compatible with james ji baby face.