[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
why would people want more make up on kim? i'm glad that her make up like this not like in the lakorn with james ma when she's in her businesswoman mode. it's too much! this is ok. she's look compatible with james ji baby face.
I think maybe the main reason they want more make up on Kim in here because she is a professional model and one more thing is in Pan-Vee version, pan had heavy make up on her.

I used to say that I don't have high expectation on this remark but I remember Pan version was my favorite Lakorn, not only me but also my parents. I think the story line is interesting. I can't wait to see how this version turn out!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I think Kim looks lovely here. Models only have heavy makeup when they're being model, in normal every day life they are like every one of us so I can understand the heavy make up when she's being a model, her job, but minimal make up should be fine for her daily life.

And I'm glad to see James and Kim finally shooting together. It feels like forever. They look good together.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
filming today :icon12:

and this from previous day filming

seems they still didn't get to the scene of the hotel with each other, i wonder will this lakorn have sweet moment why i feel it won't , well will wait to see the future updates

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Found out this was a remake? For those who watched the old version, is this lakorn good?
It's my favorite Lakorn, and this is one of the few Lakorn that my parents like too. I think it's pretty good, I just don't want they remark it with too many comedy moment!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh I like Kim makeup in that scene of the fashion show! One question, what day are the day that they are shooting this lakorn? It seem to be in a slow paste.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh I like Kim makeup in that scene of the fashion show! One question, what day are the day that they are shooting this lakorn? It seem to be in a slow paste.
i still didn't get when they film but most of i think i friday sometime in thurdsay and saturday